Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Nigerians Will Never Forget These Great Quotes From Our Present Politicians: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Never Forget These Great Quotes From Our Present Politicians: (801 Views)

Pdp Should Forget These States For Now. / Nigerians Will Never Forget These Quotes From Apc / 17 Powerful Quotes From Obasanjo’s Letter Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Never Forget These Great Quotes From Our Present Politicians: by Prinztong(m): 7:19am On Aug 09, 2017
"A Serious Government will fix power problem in six months"- Babatunde Raji Fashola (Nov.12,2014)

"Stone us (APC) if we do not perform after two years"- Tony Momoh (April3,2016,The Guardian)

"The only way to have stable Electricity is to vote out PDP" -Babatunde Raji Fashola(July 12,2014,The Nation)

"We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan over the unceremonious removal of the Group Managing Director of NNPC,Mr.Andrew Yakubu "-(APC,August 4,2014,Channels TV)

"It's time to Restructure Nigeria:The present situation of things where all component units get monthly allocation from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive."- Nasiru El Rufai (August 2010)

"Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to the violence being unleashed on some parts of the country."- Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2012)

"The only solution to the present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua."- Muhammadu Buhari(March 10,2010,Sun Newspaper)

"WASTE:Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the Presidential fleet.What do you call that?Billions of Naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses."- Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015,Nigerians in UK)

"We intend for instance, to bring back our national Carrier, the Nigerian Airways. We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian Airways and within a year increase the fleet into about 20."- Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015,Nigerians in UK)

"Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a President with a huge crowd with public funds?" Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we can't make our health institutions functional?-Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015,Nigerians in UK)

Why is the Nation's currency,the Naira now trading for N180 per Dollar ,while the South African Rand is trading at R11 to One US Dollar?"
-Babatunde Raji Fashola(Dec.26,2014,The Nation)

"Give Nigerians a daily update on the health of President Umaru Yar'Adua to stem the growing rumours surrounding his state if health.''
-Lai Mohammed(December 21,2009,The Nation Newspaper)

"Amechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our Nation"
-APC(October 24,2016,Vanguard Newspaper)

"The recent proscription of Boko Harram and Ansaru violates the Constitution."
- Lai Mohammed(June10,2013,The Nation Newspaper)

"I have decided, as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019,I'll never go out and campaign again and ask women to vote like I did before. I'll never do it again."
-Aisha Buhari (October 14,2016,BBC)

"People are now appointed to top posts because of the influence a "Few people" wield. Some people are sitting down in their homes folding their arms only for them to be called to come and head an agency or a ministerial position."
-Aisha Buhari (October 14,2016,BBC)

"I don't know which political party my belongs to,but she belongs to my kitchen and living room and the other room."
Muhammadu Buhari (October 14,2016,Punch Newspaper)

"Buhari is giving cabals Billions through forex subsidy"
-Emir Sanusi of Kano(August 26,2016,Daily Trust Newspaper)

"I can sit in my garden, make billions through Forex without sweat"
-Emir Sanusi of Kano (August 25,2016)
Re: Nigerians Will Never Forget These Great Quotes From Our Present Politicians: by GMBuhari: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2017
STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION GEJ 2014

I'D RATHER DIE THAN COMMIT SUICIDE PEJ 2014

MY FELLOW WIDOWERS PEJ 2014

WE WILL FIGHT CORRUPTION WITH TECHNOLOGY GEJ 2013

BOKO HARAM IS IN MY CABINET GEJ 2014
Re: Nigerians Will Never Forget These Great Quotes From Our Present Politicians: by Prinztong(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2017
GMBuhari:

Zooooooooooombie of the Zoo Spotted!
Re: Nigerians Will Never Forget These Great Quotes From Our Present Politicians: by GMBuhari: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2017
Demented Gorilla , eating zoo banana , drinking zoo water , furcking zooe Igbo biatches .. How are you this morning ?

Prinztong:

Zooooooooooombie of the Zoo Spotted!
Re: Nigerians Will Never Forget These Great Quotes From Our Present Politicians: by sarrki(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2017
GMBuhari:
Demented Gorilla , eating zoo banana , drinking zoo water , furcking zooe Igbo biatches .. How are you this morning ?

Patriotic Nigeria are wonderful

Keep it up bro
Re: Nigerians Will Never Forget These Great Quotes From Our Present Politicians: by AngryRebel: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2017
sarrki:

Patriotic Nigeria are wonderful

Keep it up bro
Just look at this scumbag! U call urself a patriot n praising hate speech. I sorry for u n ur Nigga-area.
Re: Nigerians Will Never Forget These Great Quotes From Our Present Politicians: by sarrki(m): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2017
AngryRebel:
Just look at this scumbag! U call urself a patriot n praising hate speech. I sorry for u n ur Nigga-area.

I will never support the arewa youth ultimatum

They are same thing like kanu
Re: Nigerians Will Never Forget These Great Quotes From Our Present Politicians: by yarimo(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2017
GMBuhari:

Re: Nigerians Will Never Forget These Great Quotes From Our Present Politicians: by Iamemma(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Karma is a bitch
It knows how to pay people back

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inibehe Effiong Ongoing Protest In Uyo Against Gov Udom #9.1bn Lagos Lodge(pix) / Asari Mocks Buhari: Rat Chased The Lion King Out Of Office / Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit 30 Month High At $31.6b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.