Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Inibehe Effiong Ongoing Protest In Uyo Against Gov Udom #9.1bn Lagos Lodge(pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inibehe Effiong Ongoing Protest In Uyo Against Gov Udom #9.1bn Lagos Lodge(pix) (807 Views)

Udom Needs N1.2 Billion To Complete Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge, (lodge Photos) / Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest / Akwa Ibom Group Protests Against New Lagos Lodge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inibehe Effiong Ongoing Protest In Uyo Against Gov Udom #9.1bn Lagos Lodge(pix) by higherpower: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
This is one of the first independent protests against government policies in Akwa Ibom State. This young erudite lawyer and his group are simply asking the governor to use the proposed #9.1bn for Lagos governor's lodge to develop decaying education sector, cottage hospitals in the state. Imagine that Keebi State just commissioned a Rice mill worth #10bn that will employ 10,000 youths while Udom is going to build a lodge of almost the same amount in Lagos for Pride.
I came in yesterday to join this protest and I believe this is the way to go instead of becoming a tool in the hands of politicians. The time has come for Nigerian youths to rise beyond rice, wrapper, #2000, #5000 etc. if Inibehe with all the intimation can, YES WE ALSO CAN!!!!

Am finding it unable to upload pictures. I don't know why

Re: Inibehe Effiong Ongoing Protest In Uyo Against Gov Udom #9.1bn Lagos Lodge(pix) by Blue3k(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
Interesting keep up good work. What do you guys mean byou independent state assembly? They are the ones that approved this stupid request.
Re: Inibehe Effiong Ongoing Protest In Uyo Against Gov Udom #9.1bn Lagos Lodge(pix) by DocHMD: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
The way zoogerian politicians dey swallow money go even devil papa!
Re: Inibehe Effiong Ongoing Protest In Uyo Against Gov Udom #9.1bn Lagos Lodge(pix) by richidinho(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
I blame udom for not organizing a counter protest, educated illiterates

instead of you to make use of the FOI bill by going to the House of Assembly to seek for the 2017 budget, then carefully peruse it if there is anything like N9bn meant for any lodge anywhere

you decided to waste your small akara money for this jamboree
Re: Inibehe Effiong Ongoing Protest In Uyo Against Gov Udom #9.1bn Lagos Lodge(pix) by higherpower: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Blue3k:
Interesting keep up good work. What do you guys mean byou independent state assembly? They are the ones that approved this stupid request.

The State Assembly has been rubber stampped. So they want then to begin to make independent decisions for the betterment of the people
Re: Inibehe Effiong Ongoing Protest In Uyo Against Gov Udom #9.1bn Lagos Lodge(pix) by higherpower: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
DocHMD:
The way zoogerian politicians dey swallow money go even devil papa!
You are also part of the problem. They sold the zoo idea to you so u won't ask them why Aba with all the revenue is abandoned n a dustbin. U gladly bought.
Re: Inibehe Effiong Ongoing Protest In Uyo Against Gov Udom #9.1bn Lagos Lodge(pix) by higherpower: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
richidinho:
I blame udom for not organizing a counter protest, educated illiterates

instead of you to make use of the FOI bill by going to the House of Assembly to seek for the 2017 budget, then carefully peruse it if there is anything like N9bn meant for any lodge anywhere

you decided to waste your small akara money for this jamboree

This is a very dangerous man. People should be mindful of you. Your level of illiteracy, backwardness and share ignorance are factory fitted.
Re: Inibehe Effiong Ongoing Protest In Uyo Against Gov Udom #9.1bn Lagos Lodge(pix) by gadumorries: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
what are they protesting for please. nonsense people protesting at the back yard instead of at the centre.
Re: Inibehe Effiong Ongoing Protest In Uyo Against Gov Udom #9.1bn Lagos Lodge(pix) by richidinho(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
higherpower:

This is a very dangerous man. People should be mindful of you. Your level of illiteracy, backwardness and share ignorance are factory fitted.

lol...funny, I'm at home watching you guys shaa, when you finish make sure you collect your N1000 peacefully, no fights pls, stand in a single line..you hear?

Re: Inibehe Effiong Ongoing Protest In Uyo Against Gov Udom #9.1bn Lagos Lodge(pix) by DocHMD: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
higherpower:

You are also part of the problem. They sold the zoo idea to you so u won't ask them why Aba with all the revenue is abandoned n a dustbin. U gladly bought.

Who sold it to me? The thieving 'one zoogeria' Abia politicians who hates Biafra or the tomentor of 'one zoogeria' monkeys and baboons- Kanu Ohamadike himself? Take your pick?

grin grin
Re: Inibehe Effiong Ongoing Protest In Uyo Against Gov Udom #9.1bn Lagos Lodge(pix) by Blue3k(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
higherpower:

The State Assembly has been rubber stampped. So they want then to begin to make independent decisions for the betterment of the people

OK thank you.
Re: Inibehe Effiong Ongoing Protest In Uyo Against Gov Udom #9.1bn Lagos Lodge(pix) by higherpower: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
richidinho:

lol...funny, I'm at home watching you guys shaa, when you finish make sure you collect your N1000 peacefully, no fights pls, stand in a single line..you hear?

You people came with cutlass n guns but the truth defeated you n your gangs. Meanwhile Inibehe is just 27 trying to liberate you and your down trodden but you see, you people have sold your minds to devil. U already know that no one will be paid that is why you decided to side with your fellow cultists
Re: Inibehe Effiong Ongoing Protest In Uyo Against Gov Udom #9.1bn Lagos Lodge(pix) by higherpower: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
DocHMD:

Who sold it to me? The thieving 'one zoogeria' Abia politicians who hates Biafra or the tomentor of 'one zoogeria' monkeys and baboons- Kanu Ohamadike himself? Take your pick?

grin grin

What you have just said, does it have any sense in it?
Re: Inibehe Effiong Ongoing Protest In Uyo Against Gov Udom #9.1bn Lagos Lodge(pix) by richidinho(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
higherpower:

You people came with cutlass n guns but the truth defeated you n your gangs. Meanwhile Inibehe is just 27 trying to liberate you and your down trodden but you see, you people have sold your minds to devil. U already know that no one will be paid that is why you decided to side with your fellow cultists

my only advise is try to verify any figure you hear from APC people before disgracing yourself

with jst N20m inibehe or whatever is his name, the self acclaimed activist can kill anybody

(1) (Reply)

Southern Leaders To Buhari: Your Actions Fueled Agitations...News / FEC Meeting Should Be Annually – Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari / Abia Deputy Governor Hon Ude Oko Arrested This Young Man Over Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.