Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p (32321 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians / Winners Chapel Pastor & Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Childlessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2017
These pastors really take Nigerians for fools... and sometimes rightly so. But anyone with sense would realize only a few scenarios are possible. Either the doctor was a quack or the husband signed the consent form in case removal of the uterus was necessary. Signing the consent form does not mean it will happen, but lets a person know it's a possibility. The only other scenario is that they stole or bought the baby from someone. In the US, social services would get involved to make sure the child was not illegally abducted if such a claim was made. But it's Nigeria, so many will shout "Glory be to God" and remain willfully ignorant.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by fxskye: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2017
.....A woman's womb was removed and she later got pregnant?

hmmmmm, either what Dr removed then was mistakenly taken as womb or another woman gave birth.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by linearity: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2017
I am a miracle believer, but this story plot look unreal:

This is what I don't get...

1. Your wife have fibro and the husband alone, took the decision in consultation with Doctors to remove the woman's womb without telling her or even seeking her consent?

2. After the surgery and removal of her womb, the lady was not informed, even after recovery, going home, became healthy, she was still not told her womb is gone?

3. Sometimes after after the surgery, likely after many months or years, a scan was done by a different Doctor, who now said, she has grown a new womb in place of the old one, but it is very small...and still the woman was not told that...her old womb was removed during her fibrosis surgery and she just grew a new miraculous womb?

4. The wife became pregnant, carried the pregnancy for 9 months and gave birth to a heathy baby and still this miracle was not disclosed to her...that 'honey, so you know, I single handle took the decision to remove your your womb few months (or years) ago during the fibro surgery in order to save your life based on the Doctor's advice and you miraculously grew a replacement small womb that miraculously grew big enough for you to take in and that, this baby is a miracle.

5. And she was only told these 'yesterday' during the baby naming ceremony?

This plot is very unrealistic.

9 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by madgoat(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2017
Nigerians are so gullible. So the womb was able to fit into a salad cream bottle. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by bankylan: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2017
buygala:
New episode in the endless season films acted to keep the gullible as gullible as possible grin

Sometimes I wonder whether the propaganda in Nigerian churches isn't more than that of this APC administration sad

Smh

Bro, believe in Miracles. My friend was diagnosed of brain tumor and he went for a test in UK and US to confirm what he was told in Nigeria...It was becoming serious and he scheduled a surgery in India to have it removed. He believed God for a miracle and before his departure to India with his wife, our pastor prayed over a bottle of anointing oil. When they got to India, a test was also carried out to ascertain his condition. On the day the surgery was to be done, he prayed with his wife and they applied the anointing oil........The doctors opened his head, and no tumour was found again...they were all confused. They sealed the head back and did another test, and nothing was found again. The man is very still alive and no symptoms again. We were still together this week.

A dead child was rushed into our house in the 90s by one Alhaji living infront of our house- my dad being a Pastor, we lived in a mission house...All my mum had to do was to go in and bring 'Omi Ariran'- the water she brought from Joseph Ayo Babalola center in Ikeji that we normally keep in the house and just prayed and pour some on the child's body...the baby came alive instantly. Though the baby was not pronounced dead by any doctor, but the Alhaji being rich and educated was so sure of the futility of taking the child to the hospital as he claimed the baby had no pulse before they came in to our home.

There was a case of a child with a hole in his heart last year, and the parents only brought the child to church to get divine miracle. After a prayer and world of knowledge from my Pastor, the child was healed and no hole in his heart again.

I had a terrible chest pain sometimes early this year and I was really scared.....I was in church when my Pastor said, if you have a pain in your chest just lay hand on it...After the prayer, the pain left and since then I never felt it again.

Bro, these are just minor miracles I have to share, if I tell you some other that I have experienced, you will feel they are made to believe stories.................................A man was to run me over while taking a stroll and the spirit of God spoke to me his intention when I see the car from over 100m away......I changed the way I was walking and the man drove by...he turned and drove by again.....he turned and parked by my side and said....'You have a strong God'.....he told me he was to kill me...and he sped away......this happened in 2005.............A guy had attempted to hit me with a charm before and his hand hanged in the air.
Bro, if you have never witnessed the power of God, you need to pray for it. It is real.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Andrew3(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2017
If an imperfect human can create something and make spare parts, what about almighty God?

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by solonazzy: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2017
lekanation:
she gave birth without womb in her stomach and you call that miracle
...as i was reading, i saw somewhr dat a new womb developed...at a tym, conjoined twins were never seperated successfully...frm my perspective, i still feel its impossible...bt Ben carson talked abt hw it went n gave credit to God...to me, that same God can do anythn u say is impossible..

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by litaninja(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2017
broseme:

He signed and the womb was removed and was given to him in a Heinz salad cream bottle.

I stopped reading at the quoted portion...
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Boss13: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2017
A womb fit into a Heinz salad cream bottle shocked sometimes some things are just left unsaid
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by 0b100100111: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2017
Lie!
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Sochikind(f): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2017
IT CAN ONLY BE GOD,HALLELUJAH.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by dbar: 11:38am On Aug 09, 2017
God is really awesome
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by wayodude(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2017
There are no such miracles i'm afraid. There are similar scams though, like the pastor whose 'calling' was praying for women who couldnt have children. After he 'touched' them surprise surprise they all conceived!!! Somebody say amen!

But why did all the kids look more like the pastor than they did their supposed biological dads?

somebody say hallelujah!

*the end*

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by tuscani: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2017
madgoat:
Nigerians are so gullible. So the womb was able to fit into a salad cream bottle. angry angry
This is the only part that staggers my imagination
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by whoisuche: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2017
broseme:
As shared by Pearl Clement.....

'BIG BANG TESTIMONY

With Pastor Dennis Ekere whose testimony was shared in 4 services in Winners Chapel Ikot Ebido Oku today.
His dear wife after a fibroid surgery developed complications which led to him signing that her Womb be removed as measures to saving her life. He signed and the womb was removed and was given to him in a Heinz salad cream bottle.

However he held onto the word of God that."If a tree be cut off, it has hope for at the scent of water it shall grow again" also he declared that the God that did it for Pastor Bamgboye whose wife's 2 ovaries had been removed but still gave birth to 2 children would give him his baby.
Few months later a very confused doctor told him that at scanning his wife that they saw A WOMB THAT HAD GROWN IN THE FORMER SITE. However the size of the womb was very small.

Men and Brethren, few months later, his dear wife took in, ie got pregnant and delivered a bouncing baby boy weighing 3.7kg last week Saturday.
Yesterday was the naming ceremony and may I add here that his dear wife only knew that yesterday that her womb had been cut off all this while. Asking why he refused to disclose to her or anyone, he said he didn't want her FAITH TO SHAKE.
With my spiritual eyes I just saw Ekere Dennis included in the hall of faith in Hebrews11.This God is too good ooo.help me sing ooo

Now tell me.
What can God not do?
What is too hard for God?
Who is like unto God'

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/nigerian-pastor-wife-whose-womb-was.html?m=1
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Maximus85(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2017
broseme:
As shared by Pearl Clement.....

'BIG BANG TESTIMONY

With Pastor Dennis Ekere whose testimony was shared in 4 services in Winners Chapel Ikot Ebido Oku today.
His dear wife after a fibroid surgery developed complications which led to him signing that her Womb be removed as measures to saving her life. He signed and the womb was removed and was given to him in a Heinz salad cream bottle.

However he held onto the word of God that."If a tree be cut off, it has hope for at the scent of water it shall grow again" also he declared that the God that did it for Pastor Bamgboye whose wife's 2 ovaries had been removed but still gave birth to 2 children would give him his baby.
Few months later a very confused doctor told him that at scanning his wife that they saw A WOMB THAT HAD GROWN IN THE FORMER SITE. However the size of the womb was very small.

Men and Brethren, few months later, his dear wife took in, ie got pregnant and delivered a bouncing baby boy weighing 3.7kg last week Saturday.
Yesterday was the naming ceremony and may I add here that his dear wife only knew that yesterday that her womb had been cut off all this while. Asking why he refused to disclose to her or anyone, he said he didn't want her FAITH TO SHAKE.
With my spiritual eyes I just saw Ekere Dennis included in the hall of faith in Hebrews11.This God is too good ooo.help me sing ooo

Now tell me.
What can God not do?
What is too hard for God?
Who is like unto God'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/nigerian-pastor-wife-whose-womb-was.html?m=1

Jeeeeeesu. Many Nigerians are very very stupid to have believed this poo
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2017
lekanation:

If it's not miracle, then it should be wonder.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by absoluteSuccess: 11:47am On Aug 09, 2017
cold:

Sigh..a god that couldn't protect his own. Even in his presence, is that one a god? Deep sigh

You can be a better god by now, correcting his mistake.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Justbright(m): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2017
lekanation:

ASIWERE WI LI OKAN RE PE OLORUN KOSI
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by absoluteSuccess: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2017
Maximus85:

Jeeeeeesu. Many Nigerians are very very stupid to have believed this poo

Those who believed the story has not called you stupid,

Are you not more stupid than many Nigerians who believe?

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by lekanation(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2017
Justbright:

ASIWERE WI LI OKAN RE PE OLORUN KOSI
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by belcom10(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2017
Chaii. Who do this to you. cry
lekanation:
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by belcom10(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2017
Praise God almighty
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by sikdan: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
i'm disappointed in some people here. imagine the story says "A WINNER CHURCH'S PASTOR WAS CAUGHT PANT DOWN WITH A CHURCH MEMBER" majority here will believe it without any second thought . but now that something great happened,it is so difficult for the canal minded ones to believe. which is more difficult to believe, raising the dead after 4 days in the grave and restoring a womb that was removed? I BELIEVE IN MIRACLE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by MrHenshaw: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
cold:

Sigh..a god that couldn't protect his own. Even in his presence, is that one a god? Deep sigh

l am so glad that at least you recognised Him by not using d "God",now I know the ones you are referring to.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Sheunma: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
bankylan:

Bro, believe in Miracles. My friend was diagnosed of brain tumor and he went for a test in UK and US to confirm what he was told in Nigeria...It was becoming serious and he scheduled a surgery in India to have it removed. He believed God for a miracle and before his departure to India with his wife, our pastor prayed over a bottle of anointing oil. When they got to India, a test was also carried out to ascertain his condition. On the day the surgery was to be done, he prayed with his wife and they applied the anointing oil........The doctors opened his head, and no tumour was found again...they were all confused. They sealed the head back and did another test, and nothing was found again. The man is very still alive and no symptoms again. We were still together this week.

A dead child was rushed into our house in the 90s by one Alhaji living infront of our house- my dad being a Pastor, we lived in a mission house...All my mum had to do was to go in and bring 'Omi Ariran'- the water she brought from Joseph Ayo Babalola center in Ikeji that we normally keep in the house and just prayed and pour some on the child's body...the baby came alive instantly. Though the baby was not pronounced dead by any doctor, but the Alhaji being rich and educated was so sure of the futility of taking the child to the hospital as he claimed the baby had no pulse before they came in to our home.

There was a case of a child with a hole in his heart last year, and the parents only brought the child to church to get divine miracle. After a prayer and world of knowledge from my Pastor, the child was healed and no hole in his heart again.

I had a terrible chest pain sometimes early this year and I was really scared.....I was in church when my Pastor said, if you have a pain in your chest just lay hand on it...After the prayer, the pain left and since then I never felt it again.

Bro, these are just minor miracles I have to share, if I tell you some other that I have experienced, you will feel they are made to believe stories.................................A man was to run me over while taking a stroll and the spirit of God spoke to me his intention when I see the car from over 100m away......I changed the way I was walking and the man drove by...he turned and drove by again.....he turned and parked by my side and said....'You have a strong God'.....he told me he was to kill me...and he sped away......this happened in 2005.............A guy had attempted to hit me with a charm before and his hand hanged in the air.
Bro, if you have never witnessed the power of God, you need to pray for it. It is real.
cool story bro! I hope there is a part 2

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
bankylan:

what is d name of ur church & pastor? oga leave matter for mathias.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by PrinceMario(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
buygala:
New episode in the endless season films acted to keep the gullible as gullible as possible grin

Sometimes I wonder whether the propaganda in Nigerian churches isn't more than that of this APC administration sad

Smh
Only a fool says in his heart that their is no God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Ohmypepperminta: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
See why you should be very careful of who you tell I love you >>> http://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1621231291282422&id=1585185804886971&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1621231291282422%3Atl_objid.1621231291282422%3Apage_id.1585185804886971%3Athid.1585185804886971%3A306061129499414%3A54%3A0%3A1504249199%3A-8756523812029095617&__tn__=%2AW-R
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by gillz(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dis woman, her husband, d pastor and d doctor should be arrested and questioned. Did she grow new womb abi she still d baby. God don suffer

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Nyouth: 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
they show us prove of where she signed for her womb to be removed and the doctor and hospital it was done. if it's OPM pastor you must come with all this evidence. show prove biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. / How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.