Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal (2519 Views)

FEATURED 2023: Southern Leaders Warn North Against Dumping Zoning / Soldier Shows How He Sleeps In The Jungle: 'No Big Boy For Bush' / Jonathan Thought Boko Haram Was Device By The North Against His Govt. OBJ (2) (3) (4)

Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by aribisala0(m): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu has been doing the same thing to deafening applause from his people for years now on his radio Biafra preaching hate against Yorubas and Fulanis.That was not thought to be a big deal by Ibos .So it seems it is not a big deal in Nigeria

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by PenSniper: 8:00am On Aug 09, 2017
aribisala0:

Nnamdi Kanu has been doing the same thing to deafening applause from his people for years now on his radio Biafra preaching hate against Yorubas and Fulanis.That was not thought to be a big deal by Ibos .So it seems it is not a big deal in Nigeria

God bless you. What goes round, comes round.

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by 9jii(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2017
Kanu is a confirmed Joker Clown,nobody will take his ranting seriously.
But the SONG is the main instruments to send message to the millions of almajiris of what's happening online.
If not for this song alot of people never heard Ipod activities or anything like kanu.

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by Ereolamide: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2017
I just tire grin, Igbos are vely vely blave, I know they don't care one bit about the song. Let northern Igbo stay in the north, northern Nigeria is their ancestral land.

Nobody should pity any of them, why didn't they caution their Jewish Messiah, most of them wish those things KANU said should come to pass, he was voicing out their innate hatred, they just playing the victim as usual.

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by aolawale025: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2017
Hatred exhibited in any form is bad

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by Terrorsquad101: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2017
PenSniper:

God bless you. What goes round, comes round.
. anumanu, yorubastard,
do your own hate song and issue ur own quit notice let's see how that pans out
stop hiding under Hausa Fulani to spit nonsense
bloody cowards!!!

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2017
aribisala0:
Nnamdi Kanu has been doing the same thing to deafening applause from his people for years now on his radio Biafra preaching hate against Yorubas and Fulanis.That was not thought to be a big deal by Ibos .So it seems it is not a big deal in Nigeria[/s]

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by Terrorsquad101: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2017
Ereolamide:
I just tire grin, Igbos are vely vely blave, I know they don't care one bit about the song. Let northern Igbo stay in the north, northern Nigeria is their ancestral land.

Nobody should pity any of them, why didn't they caution their Jewish Messiah, most of them wish those things KANU said should come to pass, he was voicing out their innate hatred, they just playing the victim as usual.
. issue ur own quit notice let's see how that pans out stop hiding under Hausa Fulani to spit nonsense. bloody cowards

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by Ereolamide: 8:20am On Aug 09, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. issue ur own quit notice let's see how that pans out stop hiding under Hausa Fulani to spit nonsense. bloody cowards
See as this one they vibrate, your coward uncles are running upadan in the north, you're here on nairaland chestbeating, it'll always pan out the same way for you hateful, greedy guys, remember the pogrom?

I know human lives are valueless to your people, so keep boasting about your impending mass suicide.

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by Terrorsquad101: 8:25am On Aug 09, 2017
Ereolamide:

See as this one they vibrate, your coward uncles are running upadan in the north, you're here on nairaland chestbeating, it'll always pan out the same way for you hateful, greedy guys, remember the pogrom.

I know human lives are valueless to your people, so boast about your mass suicide.
. nonsense

afonja coward,issue ur own quit notice.

we have been planning this for a very long time, the battle of Lagos will come sooner than expected

bloody cowards!!!

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by Ereolamide: 8:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. nonsense

afonja coward,issue ur own quit notice.

we have been planning this for a very long time, the battle of Lagos will come sooner than expected

bloody cowards!!!
Look at this midge, your forefathers were massacred in Ore in their thousands when they wanted to push into Yorubaland, your uncles ran from Lagos during June 12, see spineless cowards calling his betters cowards. Get an history book

You've been planning it for a long time, don't worry I'll help you spread your message, let see how you run out of Lagos, start learning your geography it'll be needed sooner.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by Terrorsquad101: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Ereolamide:

Look at this midge, your forefathers were massacred in Ore in their thousands when they wanted to push into Yorubaland, your uncles ran from Lagos during June 12, see spineless cowards calling his betters cowards. Get an history book

You've been planning it for a long time, don't worry I'll help you spread your message, let see how you run out of Lagos, start learning your geography it'll be needed sooner.
. pathetic soul,

among the three big tribes,whose land was conquered by a ragtag Fulani boys? whose land is governed by the sultanate? whose ass was weeped by the Dahomey ladies?

what of the crying general Diya? awolowo the ratak poison king nko?

na god go punish you there you punky basstaard

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by Ereolamide: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. pathetic soul,

among the three big tribes,whose land was conquered by a ragtag Fulani boys? whose land is governed by the sultanate? whose ass was weeped by the Dahomey ladies?

what of the crying general Diya? awolowo the ratak poison king nko?

na god go punish you there you punky basstaard
Apart from the village-esque Akpu Confederacy your forefathers could form, what empire or kingdom did your forefathers bequeath to you, mention one war, list their exploits with other great empires or kingdom, apart from selling themselves as slaves?

When their mates where building empires they were humping from one tree to another with gorillas, I won't banter words with your frustrated mind, remember your kwashiorkor looking uncles in those black and white photos?

One Yoruba can take down millions of you without blinking his eyelids.

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by Terrorsquad101: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2017
Ereolamide:

Apart from the village-esque Akpu Confederacy your forefathers could form, what empire or kingdom did your forefathers bequeath to you, mention one war, list their exploits with other great empires or kingdom, apart from selling themselves as slaves?

When their mates where building empires they were humping from one tree to another with gorillas, I won't banter words with your frustrated mind, remember your kwashiorkor looking uncles in those black and white photos?

. look at this shameless e-troll,in 21st century, this anumanu is still talking about empire. when the world have moved on to a digitalized world

ur so called obastards are still buried with 7 human head and you are proud of that huh?.we have seen the empires in Ibadan, ogbomosho and osogbo as they are flourishing . thunder clip that ur smelly mouth there. ozu nwuru anwu

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by Ereolamide: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. look at this shameless e-troll,in 21st century, this anumanu is still talking about empire. when the world have moved on to a digitalized world

ur so called obastards are still buried with 7 human head and you are proud of that huh?.we have seen the empires in Ibadan, ogbomosho and osogbo as they are flourishing . thunder clip that ur smelly mouth there. ozu nwuru anwu
We don't know how it feels to be without history, Jew wannabe.
Just be ready for season 2. grin

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by Terrorsquad101: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2017
Ereolamide:

We known how it feels without history, Jew wannabe.
Just be ready for season 2. grin
. yorubastard, get ready for the battle of owns Lagos in 2019

we are going to the senate whether the drug lord tinubu like it or not

ndi ara

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by julietm123: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ereolamide:

sorry for you, you are still gloating about 1967.pele.

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by unohbethel(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. yorubastard, get ready for the battle of owns Lagos in 2019

we are going to the senate whether the drug lord tinubu like it or not

ndi ara

oh lawd..guy ur truly a terror to anyone u faced..i read all dat bomb u throw on her..ur too much..u made my day..hehe

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by laudate: 1:49am On Aug 10, 2017
Ereolamide:

Chimo! shocked O di kwa too much! What an upper-cut jab, from your keyboard. Chisos! shocked

Ereolamide:

Chukwu biko! shocked See as you demolished this guy! Maka gini? You didn't even show him any mercy..... na wa for you, o! This is called high-level, encyclopedic finishing! cheesy

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by BabaRamota1980: 3:03am On Aug 10, 2017
Terrorsquad101:

Which one be hiding under Hausa/Fulani? How many times we go issue quit notice to Ibo now?

Ladipo Market
2am Deportation
Lagoon Declaration
Akure Flogging

Each time all your red cap chiefs go pack go beg for mercy for Yorubaland. Just as they are doing now in North.

Make i go practice my basketball shots abeg....

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by Ereolamide: 6:56am On Aug 10, 2017
laudate:

Chimo! shocked O di kwa too much! What an upper-cut jab, from your keyboard. Chisos! shocked

Chukwu biko! shocked See as you demolished this guy! Maka gini? You didn't even show him any mercy..... na wa for you, o! This is called high-level, encyclopedic finishing! cheesy
Don't mind the akpu gobbling goblin.

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by Terrorsquad101: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Which one be hiding under Hausa/Fulani? How many times we go issue quit notice to Ibo now?

Ladipo Market
2am Deportation
Lagoon Declaration
Akure Flogging

Each time all your red cap chiefs go pack go beg for mercy for Yorubaland. Just as they are doing now in North.

Make i go practice my basketball shots abeg....
. how many times have you failed on that which validate our claims that yorubads are cowards?

you have deported us yet we keep multiplying in numbers daily,we now even have strongholds in ur land where non of you miscreants can not do anyhow.doesn't that make you anumanu cowards?

in 2019,its senate or we set Lagos state ablaze

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by maclatunji: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2017
This thread degenerated rather quickly.
Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by proeast(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2017
aribisala0:

You keep going about creating useless & senseless threads, are you this jobless? FYI, there is a big difference between the too. What Nnamdi Kanu did with Radio Biafra is not worse than what your agbero called oba akolu did prior to the elections in Lagos. If your brain cannot tell you that the inciting song is a big threat to not just Igbos in the north but the entire south including your afonja people then I cant help you. The North is one of the most backward places on earth and majority behaves like animals so that song could possibly trigger a chain reaction of events that will ultimately lead to the zoo's break up. Nigeria cant getaway if Igbos are harmed in the north!

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by proeast(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2017
Ereolamide:

Look at this one talking trash from his dingy in ogbomosu. I laugh at you, so you think afonjas are not in the north or you believe that almajiris are on social media to see how loyal & humble you guys have been in serving their interests? Check history of riots in the north, even afonjas that hit their head on the ground in the name of religion are not spared & to think that ife crises is still on their minds. Lol, continue living in a fools paradise until sh!t hits the fan. I've been telling my Igbo brothers in the north to send home their wives & kids while they get armed!

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by princemillla(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2017
Hatred hatred hatred everywhere.

Only the e warriors are getting their blood boiling the literate ones are out there making money.
The busy ones among us have made millions of naira this morning, but we r here ranting.

God help this country

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by proeast(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2017
Ereolamide:

See as this one they vibrate, your coward uncles are running upadan in the north, you're here on nairaland chestbeating, it'll always pan out the same way for you hateful, greedy guys, remember the pogrom?

I know human lives are valueless to your people, so keep boasting about your impending mass suicide.
Close your gutter mouth like that of tifnubu. You think this is 1966? You think the north is still monolitic & people in Plateau, Taraba, Benue, S.Kaduna etc will team up with a.bo.kis again? The M.B might even end up teaming up with Igbos to rout a.bo.kis in their domain just like it happened in Jos during the last riots. Even if a.b.okis succeed in carrying out their threat in the NW & parts of NE, you think your beloved zoo will survive the aftermat? The very minute it starts, pictures & videos will be circulating in real time & that WILL CERTAINLY BE THE END OF NIGERIA BECAUSE IPOB HAS THE RESOURCES TO ENSURE THAT UN, US & EU were forced to act on it!

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by ificatchmodeh: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2017
sucks to be Afonja sad

and dem dey like comments..
Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by igbeke: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2017
aribisala0:

Yorubas when will you stop being stupid? When will you choose to have a voice of your own? When will you stop this ass-snuffing you daily do to the Fulanis?
The Hausa /Fulani will insult you but you will prefer to vet your anger on the innocent Igbo man. The Hausa/Fulani will massacre your brothers and sisters without any provocation in their hundreds even in your own soil, yet you will prefer to delusionally claim it is the Igbo man that is causing the trouble.
The Hausa/Fulani have repeatedly echo it that they hate you with passion and that you are not to be trusted, yet you will always find a way to appease them even if it takes you insulting your own elders like FFK, Fayose and Odumakin who work tirelessly to give the yoruba race a voice, why? Is this to b called an act of cowardice or stupidity? Even the Hausa/Fulani's could testify to this as it amaze one of their posters in a thread I went through.
In every anti-igbo news, you are there hurling insults. Believe you me, Igbos and the Niger-deltans remain the best ally you should crave to have as it is obvious that this country is dying and the probability of it recovering is almost zero.
You can hate him as much as you can, but fact remains that Nnamdi Kanu has affect and effect Nigeria with his crusades that things will never remain thesame again and when the chips are down, his name will never be forgotten again.
The Hausa sang a hate filled song against the Igbo's. Have you ever thought that a retaliatory song may also emanate from the Igbos who have far better world acclaim singers? When that happens, do you know it could lead to something we are all praying to avoid?
Talking of war, you really think the almajiris will exempt the Yorubas?
As for the quit notice to the Igbo, do you really think igbos in the North will be forcefully evicted from the north and the northerners will still remain comfortably in places like PH, Benin, Uyo, Yenegoa, Asaba etc?
Well, I am not saying this for you to love the igbos but for you to think twice and carve your own destiny for yourselves and your offsprings.

Hey, I nor be Igbo o. I be 24 carat Edo guy who hates injustice but loves equity

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by xelly: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2017
You don't like Igbo and they said they want to opt out and you are crying. Perhaps you don't know what you want. Hate song or not, Northerners didn't start hatred on Igbo today. If you like, go and hug naked wire we don't give a fu3k.
Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by kettykin: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2017
please the idle northern youths should sing more hate songs , one is not enough

Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. / So This Is What The Operation Ayem Akpatuma (cat Race) Came To Do? / Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64