Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal (2536 Views)

FEATURED 2023: Southern Leaders Warn North Against Dumping Zoning / Soldier Shows How He Sleeps In The Jungle: 'No Big Boy For Bush' / Jonathan Thought Boko Haram Was Device By The North Against His Govt. OBJ (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by aribisala0(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2017
igbeke:

Yorubas when will you stop being stupid? When will you choose to have a voice of your own? When will you stop this ass-snuffing you daily do to the Fulanis?
The Hausa /Fulani will insult you but you will prefer to vet your anger on the innocent Igbo man. The Hausa/Fulani will massacre your brothers and sisters without any provocation in their hundreds even in your own soil, yet you will prefer to delusionally claim it is the Igbo man that is causing the trouble.
The Hausa/Fulani have repeatedly echo it that they hate you with passion and that you are not to be trusted, yet you will always find a way to appease them even if it takes you insulting your own elders like FFK, Fayose and Odumakin who work tirelessly to give the yoruba race a voice, why? Is this to b called an act of cowardice or stupidity? Even the Hausa/Fulani's could testify to this as it amaze one of their posters in a thread I went through.
In every anti-igbo news, you are there hurling insults. Believe you me, Igbos and the Niger-deltans remain the best ally you should crave to have as it is obvious that this country is dying and the probability of it recovering is almost zero.
You can hate him as much as you can, but fact remains that Nnamdi Kanu has affect and effect Nigeria with his crusades that things will never remain thesame again and when the chips are down, his name will never be forgotten again.
The Hausa sang a hate filled song against the Igbo's. Have you ever thought that a retaliatory song may also emanate from the Igbos who have far better world acclaim singers? When that happens, do you know it could lead to something we are all praying to avoid?
Talking of war, you really think the almajiris will exempt the Yorubas?
As for the quit notice to the Igbo, do you really think igbos in the North will be forcefully evicted from the north and the northerners will still remain comfortably in places like PH, Benin, Uyo, Yenegoa, Asaba etc?
Well, I am not saying this for you to love the igbos but for you to think twice and carve your own destiny for yourselves and your offsprings.

Hey, I nor be Igbo o. I be 24 carat Edo guy who hates injustice but loves equity
When will your epiletic mother die? When will she stop disgracing by foaming at the mouth in public Why don't you stranglle the bitch to avoid furthe embarrassment?

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by cumbak60: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yorubas and Igbo matter be like prick and toto. Nawa shocked
Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by igbeke: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
aribisala0:
When will your epiletic mother die? When will she stop disgracing by foaming at the mouth in public Why don't you stranglle the bitch to avoid furthe embarrassment?
Typical Yoruba Internet Warrior!
You are best at two things:

1. Strength on a faceless forum like nairaland but when the real fight comes, you withdraw into your shell like a tortoise.

2. Skull mining for quick wealth.

Continue,
Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by Terrorsquad101: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
igbeke:

1. Strength on a faceless forum like nairaland but when the real fight comes, you withdraw into your shell like a tortoise.

Continue,
. this is a total knock out (TKO)

Cc:aribasalao

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by Horllamideh(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ereolamide:
Don't mind the akpu gobbling goblin.
Now this right here is EPIC.....
Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by igbeke: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. this is a total knock out (TKO)

Cc:aribasalao
My brother, I have truly come to understand that some of these Yorubas (not all please) are irredeemably stupid.
I give up on them.
Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by laudate: 12:31am On Aug 11, 2017
igbeke:
Yorubas when will you stop being stupid? When will you choose to have a voice of your own? When will you stop this ass-snuffing you daily do to the Fulanis?
The Hausa /Fulani will insult you but you will prefer to vet your anger on the innocent Igbo man. The Hausa/Fulani will massacre your brothers and sisters without any provocation in their hundreds even in your own soil, yet you will prefer to delusionally claim it is the Igbo man that is causing the trouble.
The Hausa/Fulani have repeatedly echo it that they hate you with passion and that you are not to be trusted, yet you will always find a way to appease them even if it takes you insulting your own elders like FFK, Fayose and Odumakin who work tirelessly to give the yoruba race a voice, why? Is this to b called an act of cowardice or stupidity? Even the Hausa/Fulani's could testify to this as it amaze one of their posters in a thread I went through.
In every anti-igbo news, you are there hurling insults. Believe you me, Igbos and the Niger-deltans remain the best ally you should crave to have as it is obvious that this country is dying and the probability of it recovering is almost zero.
You can hate him as much as you can, but fact remains that Nnamdi Kanu has affect and effect Nigeria with his crusades that things will never remain thesame again and when the chips are down, his name will never be forgotten again.
The Hausa sang a hate filled song against the Igbo's. Have you ever thought that a retaliatory song may also emanate from the Igbos who have far better world acclaim singers? When that happens, do you know it could lead to something we are all praying to avoid?
Talking of war, you really think the almajiris will exempt the Yorubas?
As for the quit notice to the Igbo, do you really think igbos in the North will be forcefully evicted from the north and the northerners will still remain comfortably in places like PH, Benin, Uyo, Yenegoa, Asaba etc?
Well, I am not saying this for you to love the igbos but for you to think twice and carve your own destiny for yourselves and your offsprings.

Hey, I nor be Igbo o. I be 24 carat Edo guy who hates injustice but loves equity

You are an Edo guy, and yet you are taking double dose of panadol for someone else's headache? shocked Why? In what way are the Yorubas stupid, if I may ask?

Is it because they do not rush blindly into any activity, without sitting to count the cost first? Is it because they are thoughtful, strategic and methodical in their actions, especially when it concerns the political interest of their people? shocked

Is it because they do not rush in blindly into places, where even angels fear to tread? Or is it because they can harness their collective strength to play the politics of opposition, in order to eventually get what they want without firing a single shot?

Is it also because they can build bridges across ethnic divides, in order to achieve their goals instead of employing brash, unruly, divisive collective behaviour that alienates their friends and foes, like our SE friends are fond of doing? sad

By the way, who told you that the IPOBian Igbo man, is innocent? Have you listened to Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters when they address other ethnic groups? Haven't you heard their hate speeches, bile, vile epithets and insults that they launch at members of other ethnic groups, who do not share their views? Who were the first set of people to call Nigeria a zoo? Or to refer to those in it as animals? So you expect those at the receiving end of their insults to keep quiet? Na who be mumu? shocked Where is it written that in order to win supporters to your cause, you must first insult them? shocked They are just reaping the fruits of their uncouth language and hate speech they sowed in the recent past via Radio Biafra and other media.

Oga, take time out to understand the way the Yorubas play their politics o, before you jump into any conclusion! undecided As a person from a minority tribe, I have often been interested in how they eventually get things to work in their favour in the long run, without others being aware of it, until it is too late. cheesy You should take time out to study them, too.

But I must confess that coming from an Edo man, that you claim to be, your remarks have truly disappointed me. Anyway, no wahala. It just reflects your perspective, the level of your intelligence & depth of your understanding. It is your life. You are entitled to your views. undecided Kindly just remember that the freedom to swing your arms, ends where another person's nose, begins!

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by aribisala0(m): 6:58am On Aug 11, 2017
igbeke:

Continue,
Why is your mother crying like a biitch? You start insults and are now crying. Surely the epileptic bitcch wil fall in front of a trailer and quench. Baskadd

Next time look wel before you begin yab. me I no send

Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by PenSniper: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. anumanu, yorubastard,

do your own hate song and issue ur own quit notice let's see how that pans out

stop hiding under Hausa Fulani to spit nonsense

bloody cowards!!!

Oct 1st. Oct 2nd is holiday. Watch out.
Re: Hate Song In The North Against Ibos Is No Big Deal by Bizibi(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
When the killings starts,you will be happy.OK!!!!

Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. / Video:nnamdi KANU Is Back And He Encouraged Ipob Not To Give Up / Dr. Kayode Fayemi Declared As Win Of The APC Governorship Aspirant

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53