Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK (40270 Views)

Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria / Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Has Just Started – Fani-kayode / "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by ivolt: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2017
The mad man is out again.
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Mac2016(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by owaeghianye(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2017
ok
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by NothingDoMe: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2017
Imp ke?
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by MrIrohKenedy: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2017
kodath:

afonja jihadist...you don't take him serious even when the truth is so glaring..keep deceiving yourself..
finish him grin

cc
Omenka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by buchilino(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry angry FFK U ARE A PATHETIC BASTARD. continue to spew trash after eaten pig punna.worthless thing

IT WILL NEVA BE WELL WITH WHOEVA DID THIS 2 U

2 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by MrIrohKenedy: 11:10am On Aug 09, 2017
Osibanjo is a vagabond - vedaxcool

4 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Aburi001: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2017
agarawu23:
This guy needs medical attention
FFK is obviously suffering from MOUTH DIARRHEA grin

2 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by EmperorKpee(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2017
This man is only flirting with the ibos because of their votes in the 2019 elections. Same as Fayose. Nigeria politicians play politics with almost everything even if it's with the life of Nigerians, they don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by EmekaBlue(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2017
short men are dangerous

3 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by beyooooni1(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2017
the short and sick guy is more respected and taken serious than him.....this guy sha wantu stay relevant by all means, even if it means attacking is father. let him continue o, his days of reckoning is just arnd

2 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by gurunlocker: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Apart from our ipob friends, nobody takes FFK seriously anymore. He's just a hungry political hustler whose brain had been severely damaged by drug abuse.

The question is, does the Acting president say what he denied or not?..... You are a zombie so speaking the truth is a sin

7 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by ajepako(f): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2017
I don't like APC or this administration for anything but l believe FFK is out of line,

In as much as he is free to express his god-given right of expression, l believe denigrating the office and person of the VP isn't too cool..

This is condemnable

3 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Maleeq(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2017
Can't this man make any statement without resorting to insults? Sad!
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Udembaaham: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2017
FFK is a very foolish man,his head needs to be examined!!!
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by kodath(f): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
finish him grin
cc Omenka
lol
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by doctokwus: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
FFK please no insults on Osinbanjo , let's keep it civil with him the man has potentials unlike the Dullard
Me a strong advocate of Osinbajo and who sees FFK as a disgusting creature,making noise just for his selfish gain,is also now doubting the potential of Osi bajo.The man is simply making so much gaffes and exhibiting poor judgement in governance that my rating of him has dropped from 80%-45%.
I Am seriously doubting the man's capacity for the job on a full-time basis.

4 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by amazon14: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2017
omenka:
What is driving this man is just mare hunger. cheesy

I am sure the same amount food was given to you by buhari and his apc, that's why you sing and dance for them without reasoning.

You mumu should've done by now

2 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by DeepSight(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2017
ajepako:
I don't like APC or this administration for anything but l believe FFK is out of line,

In as much as he is free to express his god-given right of expression, l believe denigrating the office and person of the VP isn't too cool..

This is condemnable

I think its important to focus on the question: what did the VP initially say?

As much as I adore Osinbajo, I think sometimes he gets away with reckless comments.

3 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Udembaaham: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2017
FFK is a very foolish man,his brain needs to be examined!!!
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Benez: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2017
FFK is a fool
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Succinct1(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2017
It's official. FFK is a strayed mad dog!
How else do you describe a dog that barks aimlessly at any slight opportunity.
Come to think of it. Is it a must for this guy to air his unwanted voice in every issue?
It is on record that he was worse as a caninet member in the recent past administration.
The current leaders may have their faults, admittedly though, what does FFK and his co- travellers stand to gain by heating up the polity, capable of capsizing tge system.

If this guyvis picked up now, his uncouth followers will start singing their usual song - witch-hunting.

I seriously believe this boy needs to be tamed!

1 Like

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by xangerar: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2017
FFK really demands some close watch. He is becoming more callous than ever. How can an adult openly and loosely mock others perceived natural deficiencies. What has been short got to do with anything? And by God we are talking about Nigeria's Acting President, no matter how much we hate him.

1 Like

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by shadrach77: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2017
How did this fool even get his account verified? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by alagba333(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2017
I believe this man should be arrested for dis careless, totless, senseless comments on d person of a sitting ag president. it seems okorocha was right to av refferred to him as a rotten egg dat lacks home training and can talk to anybody anyhow. I also heard sey na mouth kill im papa... so d mouth may kill u if ure nt careful ffk
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by bionixs: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2017
----------------------------------
seunmsg:
Apart from our ipob friends, nobody takes FFK seriously anymore. He's just a hungry political hustler whose brain had been severely damaged by drug abuse.
YOU ARE SERIOUSLY SICK. HOW COULD THIS POLITICIAN TAKE US FOR GRANTED AN-D YOU ARE -----POSTING TRASH. HAVE YOU NOT HAD E-N--GH-------
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by HeavenIsSoReall: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
FFK, the loyal friend of Osu Jews and their Lunatic Scammer Dilector has taken another pill of craft cocaine.

Please who will save FFK from his insanity?

Has mad as Fayose is, he is still learning from madness personified -- FFK

A day will come that every human will stand and give account of what they said or did. I pray that your record(s) will give you a warm and glorious welcome. God bless you.
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by obailala(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2017
I keep saying it, close friends and relatives of FFK should apprehend and tie him up quickly. For it wouldn't be long again before he runs stark naked into the market place; the man is completely sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Inidinero(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2017
the rate at wic we nigerians insult our leaders is quiet absord. @FFK alwayz curtind controversy, u talk lyk some ome who has completely left his senses in d laundry. stop dehumanizing a noble and descent man lyk our VP

1 Like

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Elnino4ladies: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2017
FFK is like school in the summer no class at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by SalamRushdie: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2017
doctokwus:

Me a strong advocate of Osinbajo and who sees FFK as a disgusting creature,making noise just for his selfish gain,is also now doubting the potential of Osi bajo.The man is simply making so much gaffes and exhibiting poor judgement in governance that my rating of him has dropped from 80%-45%.
I Am seriously doubting the man's capacity for the job on a full-time basis.

Hmmmm...İ think trying not to look too ambitious is limiting Osinbanjo for now . I don't know why I feel he has something that can make a little difference in him if given the chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC / See Pics Of South Africa's BRT Bus Stops And Roads In Joburg / Nyesom Wike Being Guided From A Car (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.