Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop (3608 Views)

The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game / Kemi Olunloyo: Naomi Campbell Is In The Freemason Illuminati / The Rock Johnson Freemason Sodomite Puppet Tricking The Masses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Greetings,

Irritated Genie is a member of Alpha Psi Alpha and the Alphas run the Conscious Community and most of the so-called truth tellers are disinformation agents, Umar, Young Pharaoh, General Seti, Tariq Nasheed, Boyce Watkins, Roland Martin, etc. Alphas are deeply embedded in American law enforcement, the DHS is a criminal system that partakes in the Gay Mafia and the Department of Homeland Security was created for the purpose of continued oppression of free thinking Americans no matter what race. 911 was an inside job, a hoax created by the Freemason Illuminati and DHS was created right after 911. Straight Black Pride is a Boule/Freemason Pysop done to shift the blame of homosexual agenda totally upon so-called Whites. There are no Black and White people, just Europeans and Africans, and both continents are reaping with witchcraft, Illuminati cults and sodomy. That's right, homosexuality is a code word, a magic word, that just means the same sex love. There's no clear meaning in an abstract word. You need a concrete word such as, "Sodomy", sodomy clearly defines under the law including criminal and Biblical law that describes the acts homosexuals do. Homosexuals are nothing but sodomites and sodomy is a satanic practice and that can be verified by studying sodomy not homosexuality because homosexuality is a newly created word. IG is creating another word, homophile, homo means the same, phil is the root of phile, which means love, friend. So there you have no connection with sodomy. They are trying to eliminate the word sodomy completely and create a fictitious word that doesn't lead one to study the real substance of sodomites which is an extensive history. Wherever you find sodomites you have devil worship. Sodomy is known to Satanists, which includes evil witchcraft in Africa, going to back to Egypt as well, as the satanic sex, a way to defile the Most High and raise up evil spirits to do the bidding of evil occultists. So altogether we are not fighting White Supremacy but Devil Worship and that is what the Illumanit, who are behind the Homosexual Agenda are known for being sodomites. Not every sodomite is in the Illuminati and the Gay Manifesto made sure to increase the amount of sodomites so these devil worshiping elites, which includes African American elites, could have a buffer group between them and us, we are the peasant class. Homosexuals fight any truth because they fear of discovery is high in them because wherever you sodomites you have pedophiles because they prey upon children. The African American Elites are devil worshiping sodomites and Straight Black Pride is just a pysop to shift the blame. They are blaming the same old Black and White game that pits one group of peasants against another group the same way it was done in Africa with different ethnic groups warring to produce the slave trade. All that was done by devil worshiping Africans, Arabs and Europeans using religion, occultism, ethnic hatred, gun trafficking and kidnapping of human beings to be transported as slaves to other parts of the world. This practice I just described continues and they will not stop until we expose the true reality of their existence. They are sodomites and pedophiles devil worshipers and that is what we are fighting and have been since Egypt, Greece, Rome, Babylon, Persia, France,
and Britain which produced America. To show how African American elites are involved in the Homosexual Agenda they propped up Barack Obama knowing that Michael Obama and Barack are two men married with adopted children and Obama was the first president to openly support the Gay cause.

Irritated Genie : Are They Real or are They Agents?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coW4qyr1D6M

www.theriseofosodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
A precise breakdown of the lineage of Irritated Genie and his family connections to African American slavers in Virginia.

https://thebloodofyeshua.com/irritated-genie-irritated-illuminati/

www.theriseofosodom..com
Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Greetings,

Gay manifesto at work, that is the hidden system of rape of children, which includes castrating small boys early life so that their vocal cords will not develop that of a man sound like females. This transgender making is very scientific and started back in Egypt. Egypt was a very wicked place.

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
Greetings,

What a pysop, African American elites entirely behind the Homosexual Agenda right along with their White Freemason brothers, running their Gay Manifesto of child rape and now claiming to be innocent. Its all White Supremacy they cry, but what about Black Supremacy? What about criminal psychopaths just as twisted and devilish as the evil White Freemasons.

Devil Worship is the true enemy, is, was and always will be.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
Greetings, this is what you call tricking the masses using Dialectics, that is polar opposite struggles to keep you distracted from the real objective. These Boule rich African American elite criminal mafia behind Black Lives Matter and Straight Black Pride, their both three word names, its not coincidence they are matched up for a staged fight. Irritated Genie rocking them hanky panky colors of sodomites in his shirt during this photo op that was obviously set up. Got that orange on for Freemasonry and that bachi boy green, that's an ugly azz shirt btw, laughing. Who would wear a shirt that ugly unless they were sending a message? Also they are not going to invite you to speak if you're down to destroy their agenda. Laughing. These are not the sort of people, those high officials in office and appointed seats, allowing a non-LGBT supporter get center stage, unless this was orchestrated and put out there to cool the flames on this guilty African American elites in Washington, D.C area. These are some sodomites here in D.C and wherever there's sodomites there has to be pedophile sodomites. This homosexual world didn't just flare up its been going on in Washington like that since day one in 1607 in Virginia and Maryland which both make up the D.M.V, the District Maryland Virginia area. 5 out of 10 of the richest African American communities in the U.S for African Americans is in this same area.These are super rich niggers that are apart of the European's criminal mafia of pedophile sodomites. IG know them by name that's where he grew up and that's where his family is from. He claims he's from the SouthEast well that may be soon but his roots are in Maryland. The Straight Black Pride meeting place in the Upper Marlboro area. Remember this whole LGBT thing is a bunch of rich sissies. There are plenty of rich African American sissies, who are pedophile sodomites behind this agenda not just Jews and Catholics. Pan African is a movement they hijacked when they murdered Dr. Booker T. Washington, and took over Tugskegee Institute and his Negro National Business League. They set up Marcus Garvey and they set up Malcolm X and murdered him. Its the same rich group and the other rich criminal mafia African American Elites in California, Chicago, New York, Atlanta, Miami and elswhere. You to be a sissy, a sodomite, a pedophile sodomite, a low life, riff raff, a rapists, a crook and a thief plus murderer to be in the Upper crust of this criminal mafia ran Western world. Remember that. So when you're looking to blame start with your own first because these niggers are criminal mafia. Big money is behind LGBT and its old money coming from rich and powerful niggers too!

Pan-Africans in the USA Joining the Homophile Assault on Black Children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOZUqdqUBUc&t=529s

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
Greetings,

This is understandable since we now know that secret societies of sodomites males started in Ancient Egypt indoctrinating even the Whites, Arabs and Indians into the fold of the once Egyptian Empire. But eventually karma played its hand and the Africans lost control over the world super crown. Christianity started in Egypt and there are more Africans that are Christians than any other race on Earth. There are two things that are known to make a human being mental ill, spiritually sick, rather, they are the practice of Sodomy which invites devil spirits and the worship of Christianity, which omits the great mother's influence over her children. The oral history of the Bachwezi states that some bloodlines in Africa began to practice sodomy, incest, corruption, malevolent witchcraft, eating of snakes and reptiles and all these perversions lead them into their downfall. The Bachwezi ancestors saw what was coming so they disappeared into the dense forest of Uganda. The Bachwezi are considered "Gods", immortal souls who lived with one foot in this world and one foot in the other, they are worshiped by nearly all East African people.

Yet the Hermetic Prophecy speaks of this departure of the Gods because of the wickedness that the Egyptian people had become. Many of the African Americans secret societies of Freemasons, Greek Fraternities and Sororities and Eastern Stars are flaming sodomites and many hide it. They are sexual deviants all the way up in Congress, in the Entertainment Field, in the Church and Mosque and nearly everywhere. I live in Washington, D.C and I used to live in Atlanta, GA both are reaping with sodomite African Americans and HIV/AIDS is the highest outside of Africa. Sodomy is the cause of HIV/AIDS and its always been associated historically with the plague. Sodomy invites devil spirits into our realm from the lower realms and is used by evil cults of Africans all over the world to gain power, influence, wealth and vengeance against those that slighted them. I can go online and pull up story after story, from every African populated nation from Diaspora to the Continent, of Africans practicing evil witchcraft always being involved in sodomy, sexual deviance and child sacrifice. How are we claiming its the Whiteman all the time? We are being made to hate people sometimes who have done us no wrong just because they are White but ignoring these devils among us who perpetuate wickedness. Did you know that the Whites and Arabs always came to power because African people allied with them? Go check your history. Africans that sided with Whites and Arabs helped destroy strong states and empires of Africans and then once they vanquished the strong ones the Whites and Arabs turned on them niggers. Isn't this not what happened to the Moors? This is has happened everywhere and that's how come we are in this condition of being the lowest people on Earth. Everywhere on Earth people hate Blacks because what we hide from each other they know to be true, we are some big hypocrites! These evil Africans in these cults are bringing curses upon the entire race! They have turned African world into a shithole and everywhere Africa people live is a shithole because of these Black devils. Karma has truly played back our race for bringing evil with the high civilization that we brought but these niggers will not stop for their pride and love for avarice. We have to get away from them and just wait it out! The Gods are punishing these wicked rebels of African civilization. Maybe White Supremacy is a cure to Nigger madness.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Highlighted reply
Irritated Genie Speaks
9 hours ago
You are weird and you use the N-word.

You may not be able to help the weirdness; but please stop calling our people N-words.

Greetings,

King, NG, Nigeria, NG, Naga, NG, Congo, NG, Negro, NG, Sango, NG, Nigger, NG, King, laughing, you get ti. I know you'd rather be a Black Panther than be a ki-NG. Laughing. Stop acting like I'm the one that's weird when I'm the only who here who is smart enough to see this is all illusion. I saw your hanky panky colors, I've seen you do Illuminati hand signs and gestures, I saw you snickering in that video because you together with that sodomite Prince George Maryland School Board tricking the masses .Laughing Black Lives Matter and Straight Black Pride are two sides of the same coin. Its the same people funding both operations, which are just dialectic opposites of each other designed to trick the masses. I guess them rich sodomite niggers up in Upper Marlboro trying to keep warm knowing that they cold blooded promoted this entire LGBT nonsense nationwide against other Africans in America.

I know your family background Genie, I know you claiming SouthEast D.C but your family is from Upper Marlboro. I went out to visit your site and it was not SouthEast D.C but way out in Maryland, too far on the bus, but not far from Upper Marlboro though. I know you still work for Department of Homeland Security. Laughing. Washington, D.C African Americans are the main promoters of LGBT because they elites that run them forcing them into sodomy. Howard University Neighborhood is the nest of sodomites, so is George Town both G and GW. Washington D.C has the highest infection from AIDS and AIDS comes from sodomy. All you Negroes, laughing, practice those sodomy rituals to be in them secret societies. Fredrick Douglas had to roll with it because he spent all his time in Washington, D.C, the city of Sodom.

I had to come to the conclusion based upon historical investigation that for, Washington, D.C to be overly infested with sodomites, the worship of sodomy begun long before the 1980s. This secret society pedophile sodomy has been going on since Maryland and Virginia were penal colonies. Virginia was a common wealth meaning owned by the British Royal Monarch and Maryland was owned by the Catholic Papal. They took criminals from Africa and criminals from Europe to serve 5 year indenture slavery. Those freed slaves went on to become your first plantation owners, farmers, growers of cotton and tobacco, owners of slaves including Africans owning their own. Anthony Johnson a Virginia African American slave owner was the first to sue and win in court the right to keep his African slave for life. An African selling out another African because they are not of the same bloodlines. Bloodlines matters more than race and who can save a cursed generation of Boule sodomite devil worshiping African American elite class who live as sodomite child rapists? We must go our separate ways, that's the only way the poor masses can be spared the divine judgement coming on you devil worshiping criminal mafia niggers.

The Anthony Johnson story spells the sincere truth that the elite African Americans, who are these rich Negro descendants don't give a damn about the poor classes of Africans in America who are not their bloodline. Dr. Frances Cress Wesling died because she spoke this deadly truth I'm giving you. The Moors didn't give a damn about the poor Africans they raided African villages and stole good people and sold them into slavery. These devil possessed elite African Americans in Maryland and across this country pushed and funded and promoted both LGBT/Black Lives Matter and now Straight Black Pride to remove the guilt from them. Shifting guilt off unto the Whiteman, the boogie monster, when our true enemies is just devil worshiping sodomites in all races. I've been waiting on IG, so called most hated man in America, to tell the world about the transformer transvestite Michael Obama but no use in waiting because our man is one of them. Laughing......At the top all you Negroes was working for Devil Worshipers, Shape Shifting men who look just like women and women who look just like men. Laughing....

The Investigation Into The Sodomite Criminal Mafia of Devil Worshipers:

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
Greetings,

King, NG, Nigeria, NG, Naga, NG, Congo, NG, Negro, NG, Sango, NG, Nigger, NG, King, laughing, you get it? I know Irritated Genie, you'd rather be a Black Panther than be a ki-NG. Laughing. Stop acting like I'm the one that's weird when I'm the only who here who is smart enough to see this is all illusion. I saw your hanky panky colors, I've seen you do Illuminati hand signs and gestures, I saw you snickering in that video because you together with that sodomite Prince George Maryland School Board tricking the masses .Laughing Black Lives Matter and Straight Black Pride are two sides of the same coin. Its the same people funding both operations, which are just dialectic opposites of each other designed to trick the masses. I guess them rich sodomite niggers up in Upper Marlboro trying to keep warm knowing that they cold blooded promoted this entire LGBT nonsense nationwide against other Africans in America.

I know your family background Genie, I know you claiming SouthEast D.C but your family is from Upper Marlboro. I went out to visit your site and it was not SouthEast D.C but way out in Maryland, too far on the bus, but not far from Upper Marlboro though. I know you still work for Department of Homeland Security. Laughing. Washington, D.C African Americans are the main promoters of LGBT because they elites that run them forcing them into sodomy. Howard University Neighborhood is the nest of sodomites, so is George Town both G and GW. Washington D.C has the highest infection from AIDS and AIDS comes from sodomy. All you Negroes, laughing, practice those sodomy rituals to be in them secret societies. Fredrick Douglas had to roll with it because he spent all his time in Washington, D.C, the city of Sodom.

I had to come to the conclusion based upon historical investigation that for, Washington, D.C to be overly infested with sodomites, the worship of sodomy begun long before the 1980s. This secret society pedophile sodomy has been going on since Maryland and Virginia were penal colonies. Virginia was a common wealth meaning owned by the British Royal Monarch and Maryland was owned by the Catholic Papal. They took criminals from Africa and criminals from Europe to serve 5 year indenture slavery. Those freed slaves went on to become your first plantation owners, farmers, growers of cotton and tobacco, owners of slaves including Africans owning their own. Anthony Johnson a Virginia African American slave owner was the first to sue and win in court the right to keep his African slave for life. An African selling out another African because they are not of the same bloodlines. Bloodlines matters more than race and who can save a cursed generation of Boule sodomite devil worshiping African American elite class who live as sodomite child rapists? We must go our separate ways, that's the only way the poor masses can be spared the divine judgement coming on you devil worshiping criminal mafia niggers.

The Anthony Johnson story spells the sincere truth that the elite African Americans, who are these rich Negro descendants don't give a damn about the poor classes of Africans in America who are not their bloodline. Dr. Frances Cress Wesling died because she spoke this deadly truth I'm giving you. The Moors didn't give a damn about the poor Africans they raided African villages and stole good people and sold them into slavery. These devil possessed elite African Americans in Maryland and across this country pushed and funded and promoted both LGBT/Black Lives Matter and now Straight Black Pride to remove the guilt from them. Shifting guilt off unto the Whiteman, the boogie monster, when our true enemies is just devil worshiping sodomites in all races. I've been waiting on IG, so called most hated man in America, to tell the world about the transformer transvestite Michael Obama but no use in waiting because our man is one of them. Laughing......At the top all you Negroes was working for Devil Worshipers, Shape Shifting men who look just like women and women who look just like men. Laughing....

The Investigation Into The Sodomite Criminal Mafia of Devil Worshipers:

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
Greetings,

Here is another attempt by the U.S Black American Freemasonry to pin all the blame of the Sodomite Agenda off on the White Freemasonry, all Jews 99.9 % are Europeans and White is the code word for European people period. Jews are Europeans, they have a criminal mafia that runs Hollywood but the Italians have a criminal mafia that runs Vegas, Chicago, Wallstreet, as the Black Americans have criminal mafia the works in the entertainment industry. There are many African Americans that homosexuals and are happy to promote homosexuality as a normalcy. There are so many of these people all in the higher classes of African American society who are transformers, transgender, Baal worshipers and Temple prostitutes. These people, middle class and upper class African Americans live just as integrated with the elite Whites as did the Egyptians used to live equally with Greeks. Many of the Early Greeks were African Egyptians, in fact an African Phoenician is the one who wrote the Greek Alphabet copied from the Phoenician Alphabet. These people partake in temple prostitution that requires anyone moving up in the higher salary ranges of $100,000 or more in all 9 areas of human activity be a Baal worshiper. You can't get rich in a controlled society without being a sodomite Baal worshiper. This is pretty much the world over as Freemasonry is ruling everywhere. They communicate worldwide using a system of signs and symbols and if you observe you can catch them signalling to each other in every signal one of their agendas.

These are the 9 areas under the control of the Illuminati invisible cults ruled by Freemasonry, then the Jesuits rule the Freemasonry, followed by the Pope, Black Pope and the European royal societies of androgynous children of Baal.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

The Divine Nine and the
National Pan-Hellenic Council
There are nine historically Black Greek letter organizations (BGLOs) that make up the National Pan-Hellenic Council. Collectively, these organizations are referred to as "The Divine Nine." Each of these fraternities and sororities is rich in history - ties to one or more of these organizations may be found in many college-educated Black families in the United States.
Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Founded 1906, Cornell University
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Founded 1908, Howard University
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Founded 1911, Indiana University
Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Founded 1911, Howard University
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Founded 1913, Howard University
Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Founded 1914, Howard University
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Founded 1920, Howard University
Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Founded 1922, Butler University
Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Founded 1963, Morgan State University

National Pan-Hellenic Council, Inc. - Quick Facts

Founded:

May 10, 1930 at Howard University, Washington, DC. Incorporated as a perpetual body in 1937.
Official Web Site:
www.nphchq.org
National Headquarters:
National Pan-Hellenic Council, Inc.
Indiana University
Memorial Hall West 111
Bloomington IN 47405

Look Who Is Behind the Push to Legalize Pedophilia in America?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3GhwJRgqyw

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Every Nigerian knows about the hideous acts people are put through to join cults. There exists the same phenomenon in the Diaspora with Western Freemasonry based college cults, they are into sodomy, Baal worship and criminal mafia. Hiding the fact that Michael Obama is a transgender what the African American Freemasons did. They know this isn't a woman. Here this agent here claiming that he is fighting the Jews, European culture, yet not once has he told the complete truth. Transgenderism is the height of Baal worship, this is not White Supremacy, but a devil worshiping culture that is practiced worldwide.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Greetings,

Another one of these Divine 9 Baal Temple Prostitute being exposed. Rev. Al Sharpton, FBI snitch, informant and criminal mafia member.

THE DEEP DECEPTION OF AL SHARPTON FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pz2C8MxFhA

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2018

Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Straight Black Pride is a Boule/Freemason Pysop done to shift the blame of homosexual agenda totally upon so-called Whites. There are no Black and White people, just Europeans and Africans, and both continents are reaping with witchcraft, Illuminati cults and sodomy. That's right, homosexuality is a code word, a magic word, that just means the same sex love. There's no clear meaning in an abstract word. You need a concrete word such as, "Sodomy", sodomy clearly defines under the law including criminal and Biblical law that describes the acts homosexuals do. Homosexuals are nothing but sodomites and sodomy is a satanic practice and that can be verified by studying sodomy not homosexuality because homosexuality is a newly created word. IG is creating another word, homophile, homo means the same, phil is the root of phile, which means love, friend. So there you have no connection with sodomy. They are trying to eliminate the word sodomy completely and create a fictitious word that doesn't lead one to study the real substance of sodomites which is an extensive history. Wherever you find sodomites you have devil worship. Sodomy is known to Satanists, which includes evil witchcraft in Africa, going to back to Egypt as well, as the satanic sex, a way to defile the Most High and raise up evil spirits to do the bidding of evil occultists. So altogether we are not fighting White Supremacy but Devil Worship and that is what the Illumanit, who are behind the Homosexual Agenda are known for being sodomites. Not every sodomite is in the Illuminati and the Gay Manifesto made sure to increase the amount of sodomites so these devil worshiping elites, which includes African American elites, could have a buffer group between them and us, we are the peasant class. Homosexuals fight any truth because they fear of discovery is high in them because wherever you sodomites you have pedophiles because they prey upon children. The African American Elites are devil worshiping sodomites and Straight Black Pride is just a pysop to shift the blame. They are blaming the same old Black and White game that pits one group of peasants against another group the same way it was done in Africa with different ethnic groups warring to produce the slave trade. All that was done by devil worshiping Africans, Arabs and Europeans using religion, occultism, ethnic hatred, gun trafficking and kidnapping of human beings to be transported as slaves to other parts of the world. This practice I just described continues and they will not stop until we expose the true reality of their existence. They are sodomites and pedophiles devil worshipers and that is what we are fighting and have been since Egypt, Greece, Rome, Babylon, Persia, France, Britain which produced America.

www.theriseofosodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by NewzLady: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by Walamu(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
NewzLady:
check this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtO4ueTRu6o

I saw this video already these are all Alpha members in the conscious community getting paid big money by Youtube and dumb Africans who donate to their Youtube channels and buy their dvds, books, and silly paraphernalia. Think, the homosexual agenda has ran its course in America and they are busy erecting a pederasty state. That is a state where pedophilia is legal. Ask yourself this question. If homosexuality isn't natural then how come so many African American children, teens and adults grown up now, have been affected by it? The answer is pedophilia, child rape, Gay Manifesto, which is organized covert conversion of African children, subtle sodomization, into sexual deviants and the goal of being outright homosexuals. Yet we live segregated in America, both Blacks and Whites, live in separate communities and attend separate churches. So who would be the White men raping Black children? Its not it is Black pedophiles of the Elite African American families who also practice sodomy and cultism that are responsible for this rape of Black children all over America and in the Caribbean. What are these clowns doing? They are exposing themselves to lessen the damage, to take away from what KingSango has done by creating the, "The Rise Of Sodom" blog. www.theriseofsodom..com is the ultimate exposure of the satanic societies of America who can't stand that time has sat upon their empire they want to rule the world forever. So they devised this homosexual agenda for depopulation especially of Africans to eventually take over Africa. And like history before us silly and evil Africans allied with the oppressor to bring about this satanic agenda. What brought these sodomite devils niggers out to expose themselves is because they always have to be first in everything. They can't allow someone who isn't one of them get the credit for exposing the agenda to the African race. And its to take the heat off of themselves as being apart of it in the first place. I don't care about the credit its a spiritual war against forces of darkness and its not over yet.

Irritated Genie is an Alpha and a member of the U.S Naval forces who works in the Department of Homeland Security. His family, the Lemons, are one of the mulatto families intermingled with and married into European royal family. There is only an illusion of separation by Blacks and Whites in elite circles. They work in unison against the masses of Afrikans and Europeans to enslave the poor. These are satanic Afrikan bloodlines whose ancestors were enslavers, sodomites and cultists. This is not an one generation or several generation thing with them, their satanic bloodlines actually go back all the way to Egypt. These would be the Blacks who resided in Egypt under Greek and Roman rule, that had affected them as they adopted the culture of Greek and Roman sodomites. After the Arabs came into Egypt and took over around 749 A.D, these Afrikan Egyptians made their way into West Africa. They resided along the beeches until they were sold off into slavery into the West by the kings because they were aggressive and troublesome. This is easy to understand when you add of the different Afrikans traded during the Atlantic slave trade. Yorubas and Igbos were sold much later, Congolese and other West Afrikans. The first batch were outright criminals and members of satanic cults. Some European Afrikans also ended up in America. So this is a messy picture of different bloodlines in America of Afrikans. Some of these bloodlines were historically sodomites. And I'm telling you that's the bloodline of these treacherous Afrikans we are dealing with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzc26CS7HZc&t=1662s

Read this:

MESOPOTAMIA

We will begin to examine homosexuality in various civilizations, the first being Mesopotamia. The quotes will be taken from The Construction of Homosexuality by David F. Greenberg.

How old is homosexuality? Where did this practice begin? Was this lifestyle known in every civilization? Let’s begin with some information from the chapter on:

Early Civilizations:

Variations on

Homosexual Themes

With the possible exception of the Egyptians and the Hebrews, none of the archaic civilizations prohibited homosexuality per Se. Some forms or some roles were considered acceptable; others not. For these we look to myths, legends, folktales, literature, and figurative art, recognizing that even these stem largely from literate male elite and may not adequately reflect the thinking of the illiterate masses, or of women.

The leading paragraph indicates the possible exceptions to prohibitions against homosexuality. Nevertheless, Egypt did have its homosexual problem as we shall see.

To assess the range of variability of responses to homosexuality in the different archaic civilizations, we examine homosexual practices and responses to these practices in ancient Mesopotamia, Egypt, Israel, Greece, Rome, China, among the Mayans, the Aztecs, and Incas, the Hindus, and in a civilization that was not archaic, but was influenced by several that were—Islam.

MESOPOTAMIA

None of the early legal codes of Mesopotamia—the Laws of Urukagina (2375 B.C.E.), the Laws of Ur-Nammu (2100 B.C.E.), the Laws of Eshnunna (1750 B.C.E.), and the Laws of Hammurabi (1726 B.C.E.) prohibits homosexual acts. The only possible reference to homosexuality is a provision in the Hammurabi Code concerning sons adopted by palace eunuchs,’ and it is not certain that all of the latter engaged in homosexuality.

The Hittite laws, dating from the second millennium B.C.E., make father-son incest a capital offense along with father-daughter and mother-son incest, but do not mention mother-daughter incest. In addition, they classify intercourse with a male or female ghost as a sin or abomination, without specifying a penalty.

Non-incestuous homosexuality is not mentioned.

The Middle Assyrian laws, which originated in the middle of the second millennium B.C., contain two provisions dealing with homosexuality. The first, paragraph 18, concerns unproved slanderous accusations:

If a seignior started a rumor against his neighbor in private, saying “People have lain repeatedly with him,” or he said to him in a brawl in the presence of (other) people, “People have lain repeatedly with you; I will prosecute you,” since he is not able to prosecute (him) (and) did not prosecute (him), they shall flog that seignior fifty (times) with staves (and) he shall do the work of the king for one full month; they shall castrate him and he shall also pay one talent of lead.

The preceding paragraph provides a similar penalty (forty stripes instead of fifty) for a man who makes an unproved accusation that a neighbor’s wife is behaving like a common prostitute by taking many lovers. In both cases it is a punishable offense to spread a libelous rumor without being able to prove it. Evidently, it was a little worse to accuse a man of allowing himself to be used homosexually on a regular basis than to accuse someone’s wife of adulterous promiscuity. In both instances, it would seem, the habitual receptive role could be grounds for prosecution.

Zimri-lin, king of Man, and Hammurabi, king of Babylon, both had male lovers; Zimni-lin’s queen refers to them matter-of-factly in a letter. That’ there was no religious prohibition against homosexuality is clear not only from the existence of cult prostitution,’ but also from the text of an Almanac of Incantations, which contains prayers favoring, on an equal basis, the love of a man for a woman, a woman for a man, and a man for a man.”

The Babylonians were greatly concerned with divining the future. One section of the Summa alu, a manual for that purpose, prognosticates the future on the basis of sexual acts. Most are heterosexual, but five involve male homosexuality:

1. If a man has intercourse with the hindquarters of his equal (male), that man will be foremost among his brothers and colleagues.

2. If a man yearns to express his manhood while in prison and thus, like a male cult-prostitute, mating with men becomes his desire, he will experience evil.

3. If a man has intercourse with a (male) cult prostitute, care [in the sense of “trouble” will leave him.
4. If a man has intercourse with a [male] courtier, for one whole year the worry which plagued him will vanish.

5. If a man has intercourse with a [male] slave, care will seize him.

(Grayson and Redford (1973:149)

None of the acts elicits moral condemnation, but some are auspicious whereas others are not. Homosexuality itself carries no implications; neither here nor anywhere else does the concept of a homosexual person even appear. What matters are the roles and statuses of the parties. To penetrate someone of high social status (an equal, a cult prostitute, a courtier) anally is favorable; to be involved with one’s slave, unfavorable. The Babylonians may have felt that a sexual connection would erode a master’s authority over his slaves. To prefer the receptive role, perhaps exclusively, appears to have been negatively regarded except in a cultic context. An apodictic curse warns that “one will make him the object of repeated coitus.”

While reading this, I thought on Abram, who was called out of

Ur of the Chaldees.

Now these are the generations of Terah. Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran. And Haran begat Lot. And Haran died before his father Terah in the land of his nativity, in Ur of the Chaldees. And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram’s wife was Sarai; and the name of Nahor’s wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah. And Sarai was barren; she had no child. And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran, his son’s son, and Sarai his daughter-in-law, his son Abram’s wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there. And the days of Terah were two hundred and five years: and Terah died in Haran. Genesis 11:27-ff

Now Yahweh said to Abram, Get you out of your country, and from your kindred, and from your father’s house, unto the land that I will show you: and I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great; and be you a blessing; and I will bless them that bless you, and him that curses you will I curse: and in you shall all the families of the earth be blessed. So Abram went, as Yahweh had spoken to him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran. Genesis 12:1-4

Biblical Archaeology Review May/June 2001:

Where Was Abraham's Ur?

Ur is known in the Bible as Ur of the Chaldees. This biblical name, Ur of the Chaldees, refers to the Chaldeans, who settled the area about 900 B.C. It is known as the ancient city of the Sumerian civilization and the home of Abraham, father of the Hebrews. Its ruins are between the modern city of Baghdad, Iraq, and the head of the Persian Gulf. The site is now known as Tall al Muqayyar, Iraq. The site of ancient Ur is located 140 miles south of Babylon. It was the capital of a small wealthy empire during the third millennium B.C. Most of the great ziggurat of Ur is still standing.

Almighty Yahweh called Abram and those who followed him out of this area. Although the text in Genesis does not state exactly what was experienced while they dwelt in Ur of the Chaldees, history records for us the deviant lifestyle practiced by some in this area. We will see this calling out from theme as we continue this series and the location of the Israelite Nation during the course of history.

Sodomite is a cult prostitute and you know as well I know that there are many cults in Afrika where cult members are doing sodomy, evil sex magick, evil witchcraft and that it's been going on for thousands of years. The European is just a savage and can't hide his satanic nature so he erects as normal culture yet the Afrikans, these devil sodomite niggers hide it. Down low.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PxozexWtQk
Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by Walamu(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Liars.

Call it what it is.
Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by NewzLady: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
Walamu:

Irritated Genie is an Alpha and a member of the U.S Naval forces who works in the Department of Homeland Security. His family, the Lemons, are one of the mulatto families intermingled with and married into European royal family.

WHOA !! shocked I want to address what you said in the other post but PLEASE explain this!!
Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by Walamu(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
NewzLady:

WHOA !! shocked I want to address what you said in the other post but PLEASE explain this!!

No one I've meet explains it better than
Naga Kanyan who reveals that the U.S Navy are on the frontline of the homosexual agenda. Genie was in the Navy, in fact, his job at the DHS came as a direct result of his experience in the Navy Intelligence securing weapons and ammo. Can you be a member of the Nigerian Army and then turn around later start taking a stance against them? Especially Genie took a stance against Obama who was Commanding Chief at the time. Does this happen in Nigeria where members of the military come out against the president? grin And the fact that Genie is so bold as to say that Obama is homosexual yet doesn't reveal Michelle Obama is a man is quite suspicious. How can he be so bold as to say War On The Horizon yet coward down to the fact Michelle Obama is a man?

Some African people are snakes. They lie in awake for us to slip up believing they are brothers and down for Africa yet they are not who they say they are. African Americans in Washington, D.C where Genie is from are big on Freemasonry, sodomy and pedophilia. This isn't just the Whiteman. I'm here in Washington and there tons of gay Black people. Loads of them to where I am like who isn't gay? grin For it to be like this to this extreme would only mean its been very bad for generations perhaps hundreds of years. This gay agenda may have happened overnight in other places but not for Washington, D.C which is just like Hollywood in terms of sex prostitution to move up the ladder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxvxhluvT9U&t=215s
Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by Walamu(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Walamu:

No one I've meet explains it better than
Naga Kanyan who reveals that the U.S Navy are on the frontline of the homosexual agenda. Genie was in the Navy, in fact, his job at the DHS came as a direct result of his experience in the Navy Intelligence securing weapons and ammo. Can you be a member of the Nigerian Army and then turn around later start taking a stance against them? Especially Genie took a stance against Obama who was Commanding Chief at the time. Does this happen in Nigeria where members of the military come out against the president? grin And the fact that Genie is so bold as to say that Obama is homosexual yet doesn't reveal Michelle Obama is a man is quite suspicious. How can he be so bold as to say War On The Horizon yet coward down to the fact Michelle Obama is a man?

Some African people are snakes. They lie in awake for us to slip up believing they are brothers and down for Africa yet they are not who they say they are. African Americans in Washington, D.C where Genie is from are big on Freemasonry, sodomy and pedophilia. This isn't just the Whiteman. I'm here in Washington and there tons of gay Black people. Loads of them to where I am like who isn't gay? grin For it to be like this to this extreme would only mean its been very bad for generations perhaps hundreds of years. This gay agenda may have happened overnight in other places but not for Washington, D.C which is just like Hollywood in terms of sex prostitution to move up the ladder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxvxhluvT9U&t=215s

I will explain tomorrow the lineage to show you whose who.
Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by Walamu(m): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2018
NewzLady:

I had to review again the data concerning Mr. Irritated Genie known as Ayo H. Kimathi which isn't his birth name. His birth name is Ayo H. Johnson. Same last name as Umar Johnson both of them are Alphas, both Ayo and Umar did a video together debating over punishments for pedophiles. I find out that both of them have the same last/surname.

Anyway, Ayo's family line is the Lyman family which is related to the royal family of England and they were mulattoes. Typically rich white plantation owners in the early colonies couldn't find Whitewomen to marry due to the shortage of white women willing to risk living in a hostile early America with constant slave revolts and wars with Native Americans. So many rich whitemen married mulatto slave women, usually they raped the African dark slave women and produced the mulatto type. So Ayo is criticizing Obama's lineage yet has similar background.

You can read his entire background on this site: https://thebloodofyeshua.com/irritated-genie-irritated-illuminati/

Ayo's angle appears to be wanting to relocate African Americans into Africa which is what the whole homosexual agenda is about anyway. Its a long term strategy to condition African American's to forcibly return to Africa, yet abused by the American Apartheid system and completely full of homosexual demons. A people thoroughly under the control of the sodomite Boule Black societies who are under the control of the White Supremacists.

I don't think that Ayo and his Alpha boys can slip this one pass Nigerians so they aim for Uganda and East Africa who are very poor compared to Nigeria and aren't as violent towards homosexuality. They fixate upon South Africa quite alot because homosexuality is legal in South Africa so there's no bar against them there. I have been suspecting this for quite some time in regards their interests in South Africa. Both Irritated Genie and Umar Johnson have visited South Africa.

Researching the surname Johnson among African Americans from Virginia state U.S we have the most notorious Anthony Johnson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnsjiIHGkbc
Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by Walamu(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Walamu:

I had to review again the data concerning Mr. Irritated Genie known as Ayo H. Kimathi which isn't his birth name. His birth name is Ayo H. Johnson. Same last name as Umar Johnson both of them are Alphas, both Ayo and Umar did a video together debating over punishments for pedophiles. I find out that both of them have the same last/surname.

Anyway, Ayo's family line is the Lyman family which is related to the royal family of England and they were mulattoes. Typically rich white plantation owners in the early colonies couldn't find Whitewomen to marry due to the shortage of white women willing to risk living in a hostile early America with constant slave revolts and wars with Native Americans. So many rich whitemen married mulatto slave women, usually they raped the African dark slave women and produced the mulatto type. So Ayo is criticizing Obama's lineage yet has similar background.

You can read his entire background on this site: https://thebloodofyeshua.com/irritated-genie-irritated-illuminati/

Ayo's angle appears to be wanting to relocate African Americans into Africa which is what the whole homosexual agenda is about anyway. Its a long term strategy to condition African American's to forcibly return to Africa, yet abused by the American Apartheid system and completely full of homosexual demons. A people thoroughly under the control of the sodomite Boule Black societies who are under the control of the White Supremacists.

I don't think that Ayo and his Alpha boys can slip this one pass Nigerians so they aim for Uganda and East Africa who are very poor compared to Nigeria and aren't as violent towards homosexuality. They fixate upon South Africa quite alot because homosexuality is legal in South Africa so there's no bar against them there. I have been suspecting this for quite some time in regards their interests in South Africa. Both Irritated Genie and Umar Johnson have visited South Africa.

Researching the surname Johnson among African Americans from Virginia state U.S we have the most notorious Anthony Johnson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnsjiIHGkbc

Salom,

Its just like I've told these American Freemason Africans partook in this homosexual catalysts to program Africans in America to return to Africa. Now the only question is, are they helping the U.S government who has lost the economic war in Afrika to the Chinese? The Chinese despite some of them may be extremely crooked yet their intervention in Afrika has brought alot of economic relief. Yet here they go telling on themselves right after I posted this.....concidence? grin Only some of you are that slow not Walamu.

2018 07 23 Building Bridges to Return Home to Mama Afrika

Irritated Genie Speaks
Published on Jul 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWOqAQR1pKs
Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
Controlled opposition

The deep deception of Pastor Gino Jennings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDnBjqopk3Q

1 Share

Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 12:39am On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 1:09am On Dec 28, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

Irritated Genie is a member of Alpha Psi Alpha and the Alphas run the Conscious Community and most of the so-called truth tellers are disinformation agents, Umar, Young Pharaoh, General Seti, Tariq Nasheed, Boyce Watkins, Roland Martin, etc. Alphas are deeply embedded in American law enforcement, the DHS is a criminal system that partakes in the Gay Mafia and the Department of Homeland Security was created for the purpose of continued oppression of free thinking Americans no matter what race. 911 was an inside job, a hoax created by the Freemason Illuminati and DHS was created right after 911. Straight Black Pride is a Boule/Freemason Pysop done to shift the blame of homosexual agenda totally upon so-called Whites. There are no Black and White people, just Europeans and Africans, and both continents are reaping with witchcraft, Illuminati cults and sodomy. That's right, homosexuality is a code word, a magic word, that just means the same sex love. There's no clear meaning in an abstract word. You need a concrete word such as, "Sodomy", sodomy clearly defines under the law including criminal and Biblical law that describes the acts homosexuals do. Homosexuals are nothing but sodomites and sodomy is a satanic practice and that can be verified by studying sodomy not homosexuality because homosexuality is a newly created word. IG is creating another word, homophile, homo means the same, phil is the root of phile, which means love, friend. So there you have no connection with sodomy. They are trying to eliminate the word sodomy completely and create a fictitious word that doesn't lead one to study the real substance of sodomites which is an extensive history. Wherever you find sodomites you have devil worship. Sodomy is known to Satanists, which includes evil witchcraft in Africa, going to back to Egypt as well, as the satanic sex, a way to defile the Most High and raise up evil spirits to do the bidding of evil occultists. So altogether we are not fighting White Supremacy but Devil Worship and that is what the Illumanit, who are behind the Homosexual Agenda are known for being sodomites. Not every sodomite is in the Illuminati and the Gay Manifesto made sure to increase the amount of sodomites so these devil worshiping elites, which includes African American elites, could have a buffer group between them and us, we are the peasant class. Homosexuals fight any truth because they fear of discovery is high in them because wherever you sodomites you have pedophiles because they prey upon children. The African American Elites are devil worshiping sodomites and Straight Black Pride is just a pysop to shift the blame. They are blaming the same old Black and White game that pits one group of peasants against another group the same way it was done in Africa with different ethnic groups warring to produce the slave trade. All that was done by devil worshiping Africans, Arabs and Europeans using religion, occultism, ethnic hatred, gun trafficking and kidnapping of human beings to be transported as slaves to other parts of the world. This practice I just described continues and they will not stop until we expose the true reality of their existence. They are sodomites and pedophiles devil worshipers and that is what we are fighting and have been since Egypt, Greece, Rome, Babylon, Persia, France,
and Britain which produced America. To show how African American elites are involved in the Homosexual Agenda they propped up Barack Obama knowing that Michael Obama and Barack are two men married with adopted children and Obama was the first president to openly support the Gay cause.

Irritated Genie : Are They Real or are They Agents?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coW4qyr1D6M

www.theriseofosodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

Controlled opposition evil straight pride because Black means evil, guilty and dirty. So therefore Black Lives Matter means Evil Lives Matter. These are deviants hiding behind code words....both movements put together by sodomite pedophile order of African Americans.

Controlled opposition example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdc4C-0uH5c

Raised in the Crenshaw District of Los Angeles, Brown graduated at the top of his class at Dorsey High School, then in 1969[1]earned a bachelor's degree in political science and in 1973 a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree at UCLA. While attending law school, Brown worked as a substitute teacher. He is a member of Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity.[2]

Judge Brown member of Alpha Phi Alpha cameoing with Irritated Genie like brothers helping brothers of the order.

1 Share

Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 1:53am On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 2:48am On Dec 28, 2018
Throughout history on this planet sodomy/homosexuality has been associated with secret societies, cult groups and military. There is no evidence nor data that would support sodomy coming from cave men or that it was exclusively a Caucasian behavior. Most common societies around the world were heterosexuals engaging in man to woman sex. Majority of common societies mated close to age. Yet subsocieties engaged in practices contraire to the common people. Many subsocieties had sinister beliefs and practices, engage in occult sodomy, child marriages from mating men with boys and women with girls. These acts were sacred to these cults and considered vital to their traditions.

I made the unfortunate yet unavoidable mistake of pinning the homosexual agenda exclusive to Caucasians, Jews and Arabs. There are in fact many secret cults of Africans whom engage in sodomy rituals and pedophilia as a tradition. This appears to be tied to occult worship and the disconnection Almighty God has put between Himself and those who violates nature's taboos and divine laws. Africans are much older as a species and have had good and evil periods in our millions of years of history.

Gay Manifesto has occurred in America that is systematic rape of children and youth to prepare for a pedophile pederasty state as in Egypt, Greece and Rome. There were also pedophile orders in India, Japan and Indonesia in these times. Caucasian societies didn't rape African American children it was the African American Prince Hall Black Boule secret societies operating covertly in churches, schools and other social institutions that lead to a huge outbreak of homosexuality among African Americans. Groups like Black Lives Matter and Straight Black Pride were put together by African American cults as controlled opposition. Many need to go and hear William Cooper interview a high level Caucasian Freemason explain how AA Freemasons were helping White Supremacy commit genocide against their own people.

He is Eric Holder exposing the separate societies in America making it almost impossible for Caucasian Freemasons to rape AA children and youth.

'Race-protected cocoons' 
Holder told hundreds of Justice Department employees gathered for the event that they have a special responsibility to advance racial understanding.

Even when people mix at the workplace or afterwork social events, Holder argued, many Americans in their free time are still segregated inside what he called “race-protected cocoons.”

“Saturdays and Sundays, America in the year 2009 does not in some ways differ significantly from the country that existed almost 50 years ago. This is truly sad,” said Holder.

1 Share

Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2018
Expose
Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
A sodomite pedophile order of men have been ruling the world since ancient times.
Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Truth is powerful

Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by Dedetwo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
It is unfortunate these fools that parade themselves as “blacks” will discredit the science about space; make use of satellite induced devices and yet believe in a crap such as “black” that only exists on objects. Color cannot be a human being. These fools cannot learn. No wonder they perpetually complain.
Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dedetwo:
It is unfortunate these fools that parade themselves as “blacks” will discredit the science about space; make use of satellite induced devices and yet believe in a crap such as “black” that only exists on objects. Color cannot be a human being. These fools cannot learn. No wonder they perpetually complain.

There are different levels to ignorance. Wireless communication comes from radio towers not satellite. They are charging you extra making you think it's coming from space. grin

However, you are right black and white are colors yet even further dualistic opposites it come from Freemason Solomon witchcraft. Color affects human psychology and is used in the occult. It's called color magick. It can be hypnotizing. grin

Black means evil, dirty and guilty

White means good, pure and innocent

They use it in law to bind the Africans mind to he's the evil one and deserves harsh cursed treatment.

Thus, A black man has no rights a white man is bound to respect.

So slaves obey your masta since the bible says all of Ham were slaves decreed by God. Nonsense
Re: Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop by KingSango(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
Controlled opposition

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria / Yes, Actor Chiwetalu Agu Is Sick!...the Death Rumours...the Truth / Bbnaija Ozo Finally Receives His Car Prize Worth Over 8 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.