Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Want To Buy A Car Within The Price Tag Of 2million To 800000 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Buy A Car Within The Price Tag Of 2million To 800000 (1815 Views)

Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase / Any Good Car Within 500k And 600k / 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Car Within The Price Tag Of 2million To 800000 by glorex(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders which car model has a strong engine and could be bought within the Price tag of 2million to 800000. I am completely ignorant of car models and their Durabilities I need guidance please.
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Within The Price Tag Of 2million To 800000 by nurey(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2017
glorex:
Hello my fellow nairalanders which car model has a strong engine and could be bought within the Price tag of 2million to 800000. I am completely ignorant of car models and their Durabilities I need guidance please.

This is a very insensitive way of asking for our help, all the car manufacturers have strong engine fitted to multiple cars and different models. My advice is to go out there and check the cars you see around and like, then come back here and ask for opinions concerning the car and the intended use. But asking people to just mention a car or cars in your price range is asking for the "schindler's list" which isnt possible
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Within The Price Tag Of 2million To 800000 by princetom1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
nurey:

This is a very insensitive way of asking for our help, all the car manufacturers have strong engine fitted to multiple cars and different models. My advice is to go out there and check the cars you see around and like, then come back here and ask for opinions concerning the car and the intended use. But asking people to just mention a car or cars in your price range is asking for the "schindler's list" which isnt possible

O ya mi lenu o
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Within The Price Tag Of 2million To 800000 by sultaan(m): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Open how is it possible you are ignorant when it comes to cars yet you have all that money to spend?

Be careful before you get parted from your money.

Since you were in your youth which car did you think of owning? Mine was a Grand Cherokee and I have owned 2 of them, and that is how you buy cars without regrets
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Within The Price Tag Of 2million To 800000 by glorex(m): 6:33am On Aug 10, 2017
I am still in my youth age though but I have never thought of having a car in my middle twenties, I never followed car trends, funny enough I don't even know how to drive. I just started developing the urge of having a car that is the reason I created this topic just to be educated about it. I really want to get one though, but I have to be enlightened to avoid mistakes.
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Within The Price Tag Of 2million To 800000 by nurey(m): 7:17am On Aug 10, 2017
glorex:
I am still in my youth age though but I have never thought of having a car in my middle twenties, I never followed car trends, funny enough I don't even know how to drive. I just started developing the urge of having a car that is the reason I created this topic just to be educated about it. I really want to get one though, but I have to be enlightened to avoid mistakes.

From what I can tell the op is young, needs a car for his needs and not to impress anyone, something that is easy to fix and diagnose (since the op doesn't even know what a wheel spanner is but can easily say one metal thing that looks like Letter X grin).

Car must be fuel efficient and parts easily accessible in the market, must also be common on road so he can learn from neighbors and friends using it. I think with all this criteria ironed out, only two choice of vehicle fits your description

A Honda civic from year 1999 to 2005
A Toyota corolla 1997 to 2007

They both fit your budget range of 800k to 2milla

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Car Within The Price Tag Of 2million To 800000 by glorex(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2017
Is it Belgium, fairly use, of new one?
nurey:

From what I can tell the op is young, needs a car for his needs and not to impress anyone, something that is easy to fix and diagnose (since the op doesn't even know what a wheel spanner is but can easily say one metal thing that looks like Letter X grin).

Car must be fuel efficient and parts easily accessible in the market, must also be common on road so he can learn from neighbors and friends using it. I think with all this criteria ironed out, only two choice of vehicle fits your description

A Honda civic from year 1999 to 2005
A Toyota corolla 1997 to 2007

They both fit your budget range of 800k to 2milla
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Within The Price Tag Of 2million To 800000 by nurey(m): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2017
glorex:
Is it Belgium, fairly use, of new one?

Depending on how much you are spending you can get either at tokunbo or Nigerian used, your 2milla can afford either of the choice.

you cant get a brand new one now and even if you get which is extremely impossible you wont be able to afford the price tag.
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Within The Price Tag Of 2million To 800000 by glorex(m): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
nurey:

Depending on how much you are spending you can get either at tokunbo or Nigerian used, your 2milla can afford either of the choice.

you cant get a brand new one now and even if you get which is extremely impossible you wont be able to afford the price tag.
thanks
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Within The Price Tag Of 2million To 800000 by debo87: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
I have 2 neat tokunbo cars for sale

A toyota camry drop light which is within your price range 1.5M BT slightly negotiatable

Re: I Want To Buy A Car Within The Price Tag Of 2million To 800000 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
sultaan:
Open how is it possible you are ignorant when it comes to cars yet you have all that money to spend?

Be careful before you get parted from your money.

Since you were in your youth which car did you think of owning? Mine was a Grand Cherokee and I have owned 2 of them, and that is how you buy cars without regrets
A f.ool and his money are soon parted
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Within The Price Tag Of 2million To 800000 by sultaan(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
That Camry has been in an accident, and the black one was a taxi with a lot of miles.

Imaging someone buying danfo as tokunbo, but with the current duty system those cars are the ones that will fall into your price range

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbor Put His Highlander On Neutral And Towed It To The House. / Help! My Engine Burns My Plugs / Oil Shortage In A New Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.