Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

How I HATED COZA Abuja Church!!food For The Atheists.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I HATED COZA Abuja Church!!food For The Atheists.. (1312 Views)

Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? / Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I HATED COZA Abuja Church!!food For The Atheists.. by balmofgilead: 11:16am On Aug 09, 2017
Today i am excited cos its SUNDAY!Going to my church COZA abuja!The first five months of my nysc life has been quite eventful!a rollercoaster ride!a raging ocean tide!A....a..a im short of similar words but you get my drift.from an unexpected surprise which left me totally devastated and drowning,a place of total DARKNESS ,to losing the trust of loved ones and having my deepest secrets exposed however i learnt that i CAN SURVIVE ALL THINGS!
I have a spring to my feet,an unshakeable faith in my God,an unending hope with a burst of sunshine in my soul and i can say I WILL END GREAT AND STRONG!#survivor#Healwaysmakesaway#

My experience with coza has been awesome to say the least!At first i didnt like it at allll!i did not understand why i was hearing songs i couldnt relate with!i JUDGED pastor biodun because of the ese walter scandal and disliked the female ushers and my face was always unpleasant but with time i began to Nod my head whenever pastor biodun preached,i began to smile at the ushers and i began to look foward to the coza GRATITUDE and AVALANCHE!!

(thats what the church choral groups are called.)

I can confidently sat that COZA is a great church and pastor bioduns messages are life changing!he may or may not have slept with ese Walters but it teaches us all a few things if you are wise!

Trust in God Alone and not your pastor!when i began to enjoyyyy coza i used to say i forgive pastor biodun.WHO AM I to do that!when i havent forgiven myself from soooo many sins i have committed!

Have a healthy self esteem ladies!ese walters just like me was insecure at that point!when you know yourself you dont sleep with your married pastor.(not judging just saying)

Allow the word of God into your spirit!recieve it and practice it.

Be foolish for God!pay your tithes and try your best to stay with God.when you sin,tell satan "i used you and dumped you!Im going back to jesus!"halleluyah somebody!

Our pastors are not above sin!we should stop seeking perfection from pastors!and we should not be the instruments to lead them to sin.if your pastor wants to start acting funny with you!SHOUT HIM DOWN!

Pastor biodun might be all things but HE strives for Excellence!he understands how to pakej(*package*in PB's local igbo mans accent)

I love pastor mo and pastor b!long live COZA!

I celebrate You!attend coza closest to you preferably abuja!your life would change if you can calm down the raging unqualified judge in your hearts!

*wouldnt mind getting married to a Coza member*wink*
Re: How I HATED COZA Abuja Church!!food For The Atheists.. by hopefulLandlord: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2017
what concerns atheists with this? some of you just want our attention by any means necessary

3 Likes

Re: How I HATED COZA Abuja Church!!food For The Atheists.. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
They caught you! They are good at what they do
Re: How I HATED COZA Abuja Church!!food For The Atheists.. by Ranchhoddas: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Reading this post and Fela's zombie was just playing in my head.
Re: How I HATED COZA Abuja Church!!food For The Atheists.. by balmofgilead: 2:36am On Aug 11, 2017
Attend gratitudes album lunch tomorrow the 13th of october!its gonna be awesome!gate fee applies!

(1) (Reply)

Happy Maolud Nabiyy / Revealed! How Yemisi Iginla Poisoned Joshua Iginla After Her Secret Was Exposed / Six Ridiculous Quranic "Miracles" Debunked By An Ex-muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.