Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

It is well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It is well (3149 Views)

Biafra: Happening Live...nnamdi Kanu Addressing Biafrans (Video) / How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) / Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It is well by TherWasACountry: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2017
It is well with us.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It is well by iluvnaija: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2017
Freedom is better than slavery.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It is well by jahsharon: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2017
Well since he is talking to his fellow pigs and idiots , I have no comment.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It is well by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2017
Freedom freedom freedom, that is the word.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is well by yarimo(m): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2017
NNAMDI KANU for member house of assembly Abia state 2019
Re: It is well by iluvnaija: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2017
jahsharon:

A well cultured and trained person don't insult group of people. Your relatives are among them.

He who abuses the generality of women does not exclude his mother.

#StopTheAbuse

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It is well by Crystolexy: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2017
“Edwin Clark never asked me why I am stopping Anambra state election because if he had asked me why, I would tell him that as old as he is, I want to set him free.

Kanu nawa oo!

10 Likes

Re: It is well by Igboesika: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2017
At the age of 90, Edwin Clark's reasoning is still a surprise to many.

15 Likes

Re: It is well by Apawicked: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2017
jahsharon:
If after reading this and the best you can come up with is this rubbish you wrote above

I can rightfully say your the pig&idiot here

17 Likes

Re: It is well by TherWasACountry: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2017
jahsharon:

Lolz. No insults, my dear.
We all want the same thing here - A better deal in this countryside we call Nigeria.

I partly support him cos the ppl in charge need to be 'forced' to do the right thing.

6 Likes

Re: It is well by kokoA(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2017
This guy insults every body except the tauts around him. Let's see how he is going to get what he is looking for alone. The worst that can happen is that he will be returned to jail once again, this time for life and there's nothing his followers can do about that apart from pockets of riot here and there for some days then everybody will go back to hustling.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It is well by simplyhonest(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2017
this guy talks too much... you lose your aura When you behave this way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It is well by eunisam: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2017
Freedom, independent and liberty is sweet! if you disagree with this may you lack all of the above!

3 Likes

Re: It is well by SHAKABOOM: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2017
TherWasACountry:
[url]https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=239&v=SLT69uGAlck/[url]

Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, gave reasons why some leaders and monarchs want the Anambra election to hold

- Kanu also wondered why Chief Edwin Clark had not asked him why he is championing the agitation

- He noted that while Clark wanted derivation for the Niger Delta, he wants total freedom for the region.

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has replied Niger Delta leader, Chief Edwin Clark, who suggested that he be arrested recently.

Kanu said while he is fighting for total freedom for the Ijaws, some elders and traditional rulers are kicking because of what they get in the form of monetary benefits.

Kanu explained why he is fighting for the freedom of the Igbos and the Niger Delta while he reportedly addressed Mujaheed Dokubo-Asari and his people on Tuesday, August 8.

Kanu mocked Clark in a recent video saying: “I don’t play the politics of militancy, I don’t. I also don’t play the politics of amnesty payment, it’s of no use.

“I don’t play the politics of settlement; I play the politics of freedom.

“Edwin Clark never asked me why I am stopping Anambra state election because if he had asked me why, I would tell him that as old as he is, I want to set him free.

“The reason why the so-called elders and the Igwes want the scheduled Anambra election to hold is because of the oil allocation, and because of the monthly payment.

“They don’t care about the masses and their suffering, because if they do, they will go to Osibanjo to negotiate the date for referendum instead of election.

“Edwin Clark is fighting for resource control of 13 percent, may be moved to 15 percent, Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for resource control of Ijaw people (Biafrans) so that they can control their resources 100 percent through our freedom.”
Pls don't be a COW..He dint address ijaws,he addressed Edwin clark.

7 Likes

Re: It is well by TherWasACountry: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2017
Apawicked:
If after reading this and the best you can come up with is this rubbish you wrote above

I can rightfully say your the pig&idiot here

No hating or insults please
Re: It is well by eunisam: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2017
simplyhonest:
this guy talks too much... you lose your aura When you behave this way

He that have mouth should talk. if you think otherwise, may all your children be deaf and dump so that they will not talk.

4 Likes

Re: It is well by TherWasACountry: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Pls don't be a COW..He dint address ijaws,he addressed Edwin clark.

Watch d video bro. He was talking about Ijaw oil wells. See the questions n answer from ppl sitting there.
Re: It is well by simplyhonest(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2017
eunisam:

He that have mouth should talk. if you think otherwise, may all your children be deaf and dump so that they will not talk.
really?... stop wishing your children bad... it's not good...
Re: It is well by fratermathy(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
jahsharon:

Ijaws are not pigs and idiots. They are not Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is well by adadike281(f): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
Law of power rule 3: Always say less than necessary. it means less talking more action.
Re: It is well by Yyeske(m): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
This guy has lost his sanity
Re: It is well by StOla: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
What I like most about Kanu's arrogance is that a little time after his 15minutes in the spotlight is done, he will attempt to speak out on an issue, then a much younger miscreant will tell him that his mouth is smelling and he should keep quiet.
Re: It is well by MadamExcellency: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
adadike281:
Law of power rule 3: Always say less than necessary. it means less talking more action.

More actions like bombing oil wells, pipelines, Police posts and barracks?

Kanu is no terrorist, he uses those words to draw attention to his calls and consequently arouse his believers and hiddenly disciples alike.

2 Likes

Re: It is well by kalufelix(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nnamdi The Nigerian Slayer. Election Must Be Boycott In The Whole Region. The Revolution Is Here Total Freedom For The Generations Unborn Thats How You Back Out Of The Deal Called Nigeria

Ha Bia Rie Allocation Rigbuo Onwe Ha...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is well by backtosender: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
kokoA:
This guy insults every body except the tauts around him. Let's see how he is going to get what he is looking for alone. The worst that can happen is that he will be returned to jail once again, this time for life and there's nothing his followers can do about that apart from pockets of riot here and there for some days then everybody will go back to hustling.
http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/video-nigerian-ritualist-burnt-to-death
Re: It is well by adadike281(f): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
MadamExcellency:

Kanu is no terrorist, he uses those words to draw attention to his calls and consequently arouse his believers and hiddenly disciples alike.
actions doesn't have to be negativity and I don't mean just kanu. All politicians dat only talk but do nothing is inclusive.
Re: It is well by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
MadamExcellency:

God bless your wisdom Madam Excellency, if APC had not invented hate speeches in their campaigns prior to 2015, it would have been left undiscovered and underused unlike how we have it today, it's their tools, they're angry it's now beyond their control, or not been used towards their own aggrandizement

1 Like

Re: It is well by MadamExcellency: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
adadike281:
actions doesn't have to be negativity and I don't mean just kanu. All politicians dat only talk but do nothing is inclusive.

His weapons are words that can incite to civil disobedience, the only acceptable protocol to actualization of self independence.

2 Likes

Re: It is well by khristal87(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
adadike281:
D igbos shud nt b thinking f Biafra yet, dey shud b planning resource control, utilization n management, u dnt ve a gud or stable economy, u cnt b an independent state(nt jst getting freedom as a country) bt total dependence, if u split nw without planning all these things, u ll still end up like Nigeria or even worse. Confusion ll set in,...if d igbos cn sort all dis things out and cn b independent fr sometimes, u cn fight fr ur own control......all i cn see fr nw, Biafra is a childsplay, pls dnt add kogi, we dnt wnt ur independence.........if u bcome a country nw, wat s ur economy going to look like? Wt re d resources u guys re banking on? Hw re ur towns, schools, hospitals, markets, political settings, religion etc different from those of evry Nigerian states u claim to b a zoo? U wnt to leave a big zoo n form a smaller zoo...a zoo ll always b a zoo, it does nt matter d size....i expect u guys to ask Kanu sensitive questions like dis bf dreaming of Biafra......my opinion

1 Like

Re: It is well by adadike281(f): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
MadamExcellency:

His weapons are words that can incite to civil disobedience, the only acceptable protocol to actualization of self independence.
words can incite civil disobedience, words can incite war. The latter is what I don't want.
Re: It is well by Conner44: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
adadike281:
words can incite civil disobedience, words can incite war. The latter is what I don't want.

So you don't want nnamdi kanu to use "words" again?

should he drop his words and now use guns and bombs?

Boko haram are also agitating for an Islamic state but they have never used words, Do you want ipob to become like them now?

For a few words to make everyone jumpy I believe the saying that " the pen is mightier than the sword " is soo true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is well by nengibo: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! Is This Massive Crowd In Adamawa For Atiku Alone / Breaking! Mc Oluomo Update... It Has Gotten Out Of Hand!!! / See Excel Sheet Copy Of How PDP Plans To Announce Fake Result On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.