Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

“most Of The Kidnapping In Nigeria Are Done By The Police” – Governor Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “most Of The Kidnapping In Nigeria Are Done By The Police” – Governor Wike (766 Views)

Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Osinbajo Reacts To Reports Claiming He Said “kidnapping In Nigeria Exaggerated” / Breaking:see What Soka "The Kidnapping Den" Has Been Transformed Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“most Of The Kidnapping In Nigeria Are Done By The Police” – Governor Wike by jossyfyne: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, claims that All Progressives Congress, APC, are the ones using police to destroy the democracy of Nigeria.

The Governor is far from impressed with the way democracy is being treated in Nigeria.

He has now called on African lawyers to help revive democracy in the country.

Wike also accused the police of promoting crime in Nigeria, saying,

“most of the kidnapping in the country are done by the police.”

However, the Nigerian police command however reacted to the governor’s accusations .....
Read more at source: http://www.amebozone.com/2017/08/09/kidnapping-nigeria-done-police-governor-wike/
Re: “most Of The Kidnapping In Nigeria Are Done By The Police” – Governor Wike by swiz123(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ok
Re: “most Of The Kidnapping In Nigeria Are Done By The Police” – Governor Wike by ojun50(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tell me somtin
Re: “most Of The Kidnapping In Nigeria Are Done By The Police” – Governor Wike by Benjom(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
writing...
Re: “most Of The Kidnapping In Nigeria Are Done By The Police” – Governor Wike by Dynamitechick(f): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yup not forgetiing wike and his thugs
Re: “most Of The Kidnapping In Nigeria Are Done By The Police” – Governor Wike by Iamemma(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sad but true
Re: “most Of The Kidnapping In Nigeria Are Done By The Police” – Governor Wike by colossus91(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
for once i believe wike the wicked grin, since when did all pdp governors turn basketmouth
Re: “most Of The Kidnapping In Nigeria Are Done By The Police” – Governor Wike by gabinogem(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
True 99% Of Police officers are useless & are criminal minded angry
Re: “most Of The Kidnapping In Nigeria Are Done By The Police” – Governor Wike by dollytino4real(f): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
pls dont let dem com after u around 12am
Re: “most Of The Kidnapping In Nigeria Are Done By The Police” – Governor Wike by daben1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Look at this man, as if his hands are clean.
Re: “most Of The Kidnapping In Nigeria Are Done By The Police” – Governor Wike by dollytino4real(f): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
wen dey come calling dont call amechi
Re: “most Of The Kidnapping In Nigeria Are Done By The Police” – Governor Wike by dlondonbadboy: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Police is our friend na...They dont steal..they dont kill innocent people and place guns on their hands..they dont harass people and oppress them..

Police is my friend..They didn't shoot the coolest guy I know and said he was a thief.

May the thunder of Allah bless Nigeria police..
Re: “most Of The Kidnapping In Nigeria Are Done By The Police” – Governor Wike by dnawah(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
jossyfyne:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, claims that All Progressives Congress, APC, are the ones using police to destroy the democracy of Nigeria.

The Governor is far from impressed with the way democracy is being treated in Nigeria.

He has now called on African lawyers to help revive democracy in the country.

Wike also accused the police of promoting crime in Nigeria, saying,

“most of the kidnapping in the country are done by the police.”

However, the Nigerian police command however reacted to the governor’s accusations .....
Read more at source: http://www.amebozone.com/2017/08/09/kidnapping-nigeria-done-police-governor-wike/
na true(if police see u 4 road just carry u go lock for nothing,no be kidnapping?)i was once a victim.my pal have to pay #3000 for my bail out.
Re: “most Of The Kidnapping In Nigeria Are Done By The Police” – Governor Wike by ultron12345: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
I disagree....igbos are responsible for 96% of kidnaping this country.
Re: “most Of The Kidnapping In Nigeria Are Done By The Police” – Governor Wike by MyNewJackeT: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
ultron12345:
I disagree....igbos are responsible for 96% of kidnaping this country.

Where did you get this stats from?
Ritual killings starts from kidnappings have you forgotten. So Ritualistic are kidnappers too. So your statistics is wrong, don't forget that boko Haram also kidnaps too. BBOG. etc.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos The Largest City In Nigeria / While You Busy Shouting Oduduwa Republic And Biafra / Ten Reasons Why I Hate Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.