Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! (2495 Views)

Land For Sale Inside Kayode Williams Estate @ Obawole 12m 13m 14m 15m 10m Call M / We Just Nailed An Abuja Land Fraudster! He Is Cooling Off In Police Cell! / I Am Going Back To Being A Moderator So You Won't Call Me A Fraudster Anymore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by pystar: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,
This is to inform the house that a so called agent who uses the handle 'Kayode Gid' is a fraudster and scammer. Please do not have any dealings with him as he is a fake agent and does not have any properties for sale or rent.
Please, lets weed fake agents out of Nairaland.
thanks
a word is enough for the wise.

Pystar
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2010
Pystar, can u pls tell what KayodeGid did to warrant such allegation? I believe we deserve to know.
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by mike4livechosen: 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2010
how do u know that he is a fraudster, pls, can u explain what he did actually
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by ganny1: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2010
house need explanation b4 any judgement.
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by aieromon(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2010
@pystar
We're waiting for the full details
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2010
please inform the house what happened and then include his contacts here. Office address, and give a description of the lad.
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by lawyer(m): 2:22am On Feb 14, 2010
Mr Kayode Gid, You have 24 hours to respond to this allegation unless it will be deemed True and Silence will constitute an acceptance of the charges and allegations brought forth and it will only lead to us weeding you out of NL.

@pystar can you elaborate further because i am not taking this lightly and if it is also found that you are engaging in a smear campaign, the punishment is also applicable to you.

I am getting to the bottom of this anyhow! angry Mr Kayode Gid, You have 24 hours to respond to this allegation unless it will be deemed True and Silence will constitute an acceptance of the charges and allegations brought forth and it will only lead to us weeding you out of NL.

@pystar can you elaborate further because i am not taking this lightly and if it is also found that you are engaging in a smear campaign against kayode gid, the punishment is also applicable to you.

I am getting to the bottom of this anyhow! angry
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by ganny1: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2010
house stil waitin pls.
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by miproperty: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2010
Mr Kayode Gid, You have 24 hours to respond to this allegation unless it will be deemed True and Silence will constitute an acceptance of the charges and allegations brought forth and it will only lead to us weeding you out of NL.

@pystar can you elaborate further because i am not taking this lightly and if it is also found that you are engaging in a smear campaign, the punishment is also applicable to you.

I am getting to the bottom of this anyhow! Mr Kayode Gid, You have 24 hours to respond to this allegation unless it will be deemed True and Silence will constitute an acceptance of the charges and allegations brought forth and it will only lead to us weeding you out of NL.

@pystar can you elaborate further because i am not taking this lightly and if it is also found that you are engaging in a smear campaign against kayode gid, the punishment is also applicable to you.

I am getting to the bottom of this anyhow!

good talk, well said lawyer, I am absolutely behind you on this,bravo!
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by miproperty: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2010
Oga, pls state details, the elders are waiting
pystar:

Hello Nairalanders,
This is to inform the house that a so called agent who uses the handle 'Kayode Gid' is a fraudster and scammer. Please do not have any dealings with him as he is a fake agent and does not have any properties for sale or rent.
Please, lets weed fake agents out of Nairaland.
thanks
a word is enough for the wise.

Pystar
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by plumbcare: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2010
smiley smiley
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2010
Since pystar posted this topic we've not heard from either him or kayodeGid. I hope this is not a publicity stunt by d accused or an attention seeking or smear campaign by pystar. However i hope this thread is not politically motivated cos it looks fishy to me. Pystar, KayodeGid we are awaiting your responses!
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by beninman1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2010
Since neither party have responded, i am left with no option other than conclude that it may be a publicity stunt or a joke of some sort
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2010
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by seal777(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
For the benefit of doubt, I met the so called kayode.

I saw his advert and called him up, he told me to meet him up at traffic junction, bode Thomas junction of Babs animashaun end; i waited for over 50 minutes before he showed up in a hurry.

Having discuss with me on the phone and get the details of what i need (a descent mini flat within surulere), he ask me once again what my request was which really pissed me off, he requested to use my fone to make some calls and during the call he was anxiously asking the guy if he has a decent miniflat which sounds so irritating to me, meaning he has no property for let despite the assurance he gave me on phone.

What sounds funny to me was the way he makes passing comment about the fact that my car is clean in and out and the super chilling nature of the a/c, divert discussion away from the issue of property to where i work, the fact that i am a young descent man living fine and large, advicing that what i need really should be higher than a mini flat, that he needed assistance to get a job, possibly where i work and bla bla bla.

I drove him down to meet the guy and we hurriedly check out a mini flat which was not descent for my liking, offer them some change for bike and promise to get back to them which i never did cos i know he is not the serious type.
That’s my experience with him and my conclusion is that: EXCEPT OTHERWISE PROVEN BY A NAIRALANDER, HE HAS

NO OFFICE, HE IS NOT AN AGENT AND HAS NO PROPERTY WHAT SO EVER TO OFFER DESCENT AND HARD WORKING NAIRALANDERS.

ANYWAY, I AM STILL SEARCHING FOR A DESCENT MINIFLAT AROUND SURU LERE.
Seal4all@yahoo.com
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by mofiyin2009(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2010
@ all i think kayode gid should be given a time line to reply of 3days max to reply to the allegations leveled against him.
and as for pystar he should substantiate within d next 24hrs .

if dis is not done by both parties i think dey should be suspended .

period
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2010
Whoever Kayode Gid is, hes still active on nairaland and posted here today requesting that people should come rent an apartment from him.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-393559.0.html
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by ganny1: 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2010
Mr Kayode, any futher silence may leads to ban on nairaland. U hav two weeks uptimatum to challenge the plaintiff. House stil waitin.
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by lawyer(m): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2010
@Mr Kayode:

Instead of you to diffuse these allegations springing up left right and centre, your busy posting this on another thread:

kayode Gid

Re: Pls Summit Your Demand Here
« #15 on: Today at 02:18:22 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It rare to c where u can pay 1 year rent.But i have a mini flat at gbagada @ #250k p.a. U can call 4 details on 08098261830 or 08066223573.Thanx

Talk about taking panadol on another person's headache. undecided

You have 24 hours more as one poster suggested for you to clear up these allegations and after that consider your self blacklisted. Nairalanders are complaining and you need to clear the air on this complaints.

To other agents, i hope this now shows that other Nlanders are watching and they have the power to either elevate you or destroy you. Good name is better than Gold and if you didnt understand the capacity of that idiom before , you should now do. Mr kayode is about to get his name rubbished and its only left to him to convince Nairalanders that it isnt so.

Caveat Emptor
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by whiteroses(f): 3:38am On Feb 16, 2010
ehen? FBI investigation dey happen for inside nairaland. kudos
mr kayode is a fraudsta, i hope you nor be my unce oh cos hes an estate agent too but hes real i can tell you that
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by LAMESKI: 6:47am On Feb 16, 2010
now, the bubble has burst. oga kayode, guilty or not guilty?
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by Chidoxyl(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2010
I also had one funny experienced with one of us on this front (Nairaland). I challenged him on phone, and he replied to explain a thing to me. Hence, I'll love to give him the benefit of doubt, while keeping an eye on him. Any funny attitude again, I promise to tell my findings to Nairaland. However, I'll love to say that should any one of us change our office address, let that one endeavour to notify us all on Nairaland. Thank you, folks. CID.

And as for you, Mr. Kayode Gid, kindly break your silence to be 'vindicated'.
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by engrksa(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2010
well i had a gud time with kayode gid while searching for a flat in december. wat u guys shud understand is dat agents work on network bases. kayode gid had an office @ bale street, orile but i felt he is sharing the office with anoda agent. he showed me a lot of flats which i wasnt comfortable with. i gave him #1000 when we were departing in d afternoon after d search cos i felt i av taken his useful time for d searching. it is worth noting dat getting house in lagos mainland is war. dats my own encounter with him
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by chisco: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2010
It is really unfortunate that some forumites can make spurious and unverified allegation without qualms. it's really unfortunate! Agent Kayode as far as i know him is not a fraudster as accused by some persons here. I remain eternally grateful to him for helping me resolve my accomodation problem last December 2009. The transaction unlike my previous fruitless encounter with other agents lasted only about 1-2weeks. And guess what! i got to know him right here on Nairaland.

He helped me get a good r/p self container in Ijeshatedo for which i have since moved in and in no time of the transaction did he strike me as a fraudster 'cos he made sure all that needed to be done was legally and properly done to secure the accomodation for i am almost approaching my third month!

So when anyone trade accusations it is only proper they back it up with facts 'cos labelling one a fraudster is a weighty allegation which should be substantiated and proven beyond every reasonable facts.

For confirmation call my number 08055821548 and i wouldn't hesitate to avail anyone interested to knowing the authencity of assertion about Messrs. Agent Kayode by me.

So please administrator i beg you not to barr him from this forum 'cos he's a geninue and an enterprising young man like most of us on this forum PLEASE!
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by kayodeGid: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,Am an Estate Agent & my office address is 19,Bale ,Orile Iganmu,Lagos. Am a TASK FORCE EXECUTIVE member of ESTATE RENT & COMMISSION AGENTS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA,COKER,ORILE IGANMU ZONE. Actually, i have met some clients thru NAIRALAND As we all know that estate agency is a network business & apart from that if u need an apartment u will need to give ur time but so many NAIRALANDER we just come & want u to perform magic as in u giving them apartment instantly.
I am not a fraudster and scammer but am a genuine estate agent,thru the help of NAIRALAND i have be able to help some NAIRALANDER to get apartments, Pertaining to seal777 allegation against me,i cant remember when i met him cos i engage with different clients everyday am not denieing him but i know that i am always transparent in my business & if am a fraudster and scammer then GOD WILL JUDGE ME BUT IF seal777 is trying to spoil my image them GOD WILL JUDGE UUUUUUU , I WILL BE GRATEFULL IF NAIRALANDERS WILL HELP TO TAKE UP THIS ISSUE, TO CLEAR MY CONSCIENCE. THANK U
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by seal777(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2010
Its easier to be an estate hussler but hard to be a proffesional in your field, i expect you have records or at least a memory of what transpires between you and your clients.

Dont accept having all forms of properties for let when indeed u dont have them. Be clear in your adverts and promises and dont allow the urge for agency fee deny you of your professional competency, if you have any.

Stop answering clients call with juicy promises and later complaining of them wanting you to perform wonders.

Invite clients to your office for appointment, not a bus stop, it adds more to your integrity in the business.

Say what u can and dont assume.

we re educated, enlightened and hard working individuals who will not settle for less.

THANKS ALL.
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by beknown(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2010
@Kayode Gid,

It appears you have had an encounter with pystar in the process of your business. Pystar started this forum about you. Obviously, he/she is not happy. I think you need to sort out the matter with pystar. He/She maybe one of your unhappy customers.

Try to be open in dealing with your customers because that will help you to get repeat business, and even give you new customers through personal recommendation.

I totally support seal777 in his message above ^^^^^.
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by invisible2(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2010
That's one angry customer up there.
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by miproperty: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2010
I think you are not fair to Kayode, otherwise why haven't you stated what he has done to you that constitute him a fraudstar/scammer, we need to be careful when we qualify peoples business with so much haste, not minding the implications,If what you stated above is your case against him then I will advise you to do more, shocked
seal777:

Its easier to be an estate hussler but hard to be a proffesional in your field, i expect you have records or at least a memory of what transpires between you and your clients.

Dont accept having all forms of properties for let when indeed u dont have them. Be clear in your adverts and promises and dont allow the urge for agency fee deny you of your professional competency, if you have any.

Stop answering clients call with juicy promises and later complaining of them wanting you to perform wonders.

Invite clients to your office for appointment, not a bus stop, it adds more to your integrity in the business.

Say what u can and dont assume.

we re educated, enlightened and hard working individuals who will not settle for less.

THANKS ALL.
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by ganny1: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2010
From the above statement from both complainants, it seems Mr kayode is at fault. You dont need to deceive or lie to poeple, let your yes be yes and no be no. Been an agent, does not mean you must be a scammer. Many 419 hide under the umbrella of an agent, pls try to be honest always. thanks
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by lawyer(m): 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2010
I think its time to finally close this chapter on Mr Kayode Gid.

I have met him and spoken to him and this are his faults:

1. He is quite disorganized and he needs to be more organized

2. Being an agent means he has access to other properties that are not under his portfolio and when another agent tells him about the property i guess he fails to inspect it properly before taking a new client there and when questions are being bombarded left right and centre, he wont be able to defend the excesses of the other agent property and in his haste to make up for that gaff, he begins to call other agents to inquire if there are other properties he can get for the client on the spot and it gets quite frustrating and begins to impugn his character which i guess is also a major problem for 85% of all Lagos Agents, so he is not alone.

I have come out to scold Kayode publicly to show i know him too but what i wont tag him as is a scammer and fraudster which i think is pushing it to the extreme angry.

I purposely put this topic out in the open for people to give me a diverse view on him to see if i am wrong and from the reactions it only shows that clients are dissatisfied with his services and that is borderline DISORGANIZATION and not being a fraudster.

A Fraudster is one who takes your money and doesnt deliever or make amendments to earlier promises and those are the ones we have to weed off NL . I dont think Kayode Gid has gone that far for him to be tagged a fraudster. So what i will advice is for Mr Kayode to take all these criticisms as being constructive and to become a better agent and who knows he might end up being NLanders best Agent in 2010 grin

As to the complainants, i hope this adequately settles all the squabbles and keep on scolding Kayode thoroughly if he gets disorganized but please dont label someone a fraudster when he or she hasnt done such a thing to be compared in the league of Maddoff. It isnt very Polite and its a terrible way to assasinate a person's character unduly.

So Kayode Gid make it up to your clients and give them 110% next time they call you up for a Job!

Cheers smiley
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by boladez(m): 6:08am On Feb 18, 2010
Lawyer, Indeed you are not an everyday moderator, you know your onions. Please keep it up. However I think you have been too lenient with PYstar

Pystar has behaved irresponsibly by carelessly and lazily labelling the guy a fraudstar in a public forum without the decorum to mention what Kayode GID did to him. This is the pull him down syndrome we keep seeing in our national life!!! Shame on you Pystar for calling a young man looking for his daily bread a Fraudstar, learn from Seal777 and behave like an educated human being!!!! This forum has only few [b]un[/b]intelligent people , you can't post nonsense and walk away!!!! You don't deserve to be in this forum.

Seal777, great words, I am happy there are people out there who believe in quality and professionalism , all jobs, professions , trades in Nigeria have been hijacked by hustlers who don't know their left from right, its all about daily bread. Who cares about ethics? who cares about customer service? every body in Nigeria is an agent even if they have no inkling on the subject matter.

Kayode GID, the feed back from your clients and prospects speaks volumes, its quite clear you need a lot of brushing up judging by the quality of your posts,  innovate joo .Wish you the best but if you must deal on Nairaland, you need to raise the bar. I wish you All the best and hope you BREAKTHROUGH in no time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Land For Sale At Lekki Epe Expressway In Lagos State / Furnitures And Interior Decor At 50% Discount This Xmas Period! / Hot 3Br Flat Bungalow wt Pics @Ikola, Ipaja With Self-contained 200k/100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.