Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! (2501 Views)

Land For Sale Inside Kayode Williams Estate @ Obawole 12m 13m 14m 15m 10m Call M / We Just Nailed An Abuja Land Fraudster! He Is Cooling Off In Police Cell! / I Am Going Back To Being A Moderator So You Won't Call Me A Fraudster Anymore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by miproperty: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2010
well said, cheesy
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by miproperty: 7:59am On Feb 18, 2010
This should equally be a lession for clients and apartment seekers on NL to endeavour to resolve what ever is their ill-treatment with their agents and see this forum as a last resort, this to me is a better and matured way of resolving issues of mutual diagreement like this, we should all be our brothers keeper and like lawyer once said, more accommodating to each other, every proffession has it own challenges, wink
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2010
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by kevyngbash(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2010
@chaircover and felllow Nlders,
this is a general problem.
I saw hell in Abuja trying to resettle. Not until I went back to Hakir ( also knew him via nairaland. Have since become friends).

The whole thing is time wasting and if you think you can steal sometime out of the office (maybe your break time) just to check out a property with one of these ''agents'', you may find yourself in deep trouble with your boss.

This space will not be enough to tell you what I went through is getting a place in Abuja.
On a particular trip, one of the agents took me to prince and princes estate to see a 2 bed/r. After driving to the estate from my office,I waited in the car for up to 30 minutes to get the key from the 'sub agent' who didnt have the time to go with us. She just described the property to this other agent I was dealing with. DO you know we spent another 40 minutes looking for the property in the estate?
Well at last we got there and instead of a beautiful 2bed flat, it turned out to be a self contained with a store converted to a second room. BUUUUUUT the gate was locked and we couldnt get into the compound. we only looked into the compound and asked a neighbour who saw us looking into the compound. whaaaa!!!!!!!
Anoder one took me to Kabusa estate, abeg the story long.make I forget these things.
I got a very nice place via Hakir at Dawaki.

SHine ur eyes everybody
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2010
With all said, i think people should give us some credit. Though not all agents will be totally professional but at the same time most prospective clients do not want to understand what agents go 2ru to get their requests ( recently i risked my life in the course of arranging inspection for a client, eventually he didnt buy d property and neither did he have d courtesy to say thank you inspite of all expenses i incured 2ru inspections, offers, calls etc). I am not speaking for others but there are times i spend thousands of naira trying to source for clients dat call for property requests and at the end of the day the deal may not work out, not all agents will do dat hence their requests for registration fees e.t.c. Pls lets encourage professionalism, openness, competition and the same time stop blacklisting others but rather sort out our differences maturely, BUT FRAUDULENT ACTS MUST BE REPORTED! Hh&m co.
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2010
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by seal777(m): 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2010
@ chaircover,

you spoke my mind, straight in the head. cool
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2010
@ chaircover, lest i forget i've been trying to reach u may be its my zoom lines fault. I've not gotten d b. space within ur budget in surulere whats available now is 1.2m p/a but i'l definitely let u know immediately i do. As regards the issue at hand my point is dat real estate biz is not an off d shelf sales which may warrant some agents becoming unprofessional but all am saying is dat at times we should give a benefit of doubt and at same time encourage professionalism by giving advises to make us a better business men/women. Its a duty for all nigerians to make this country a better place!
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2010
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by blissieng(f): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2010
I completely agree with Seal777, but the sad truth is the very same attitude is present in almost all sectors in Nig.

honesty and transparency isn't something to be associated with most Nigerians. . . Home and abroad!
I had a bank manager promise heaven and earth (juicy promises), I bought a ticket - not petrol o! TICKET! all the way down after confirmation and what did I get? NADA. Ended up being empty promise that hold no water. I almost burst with anger but there's little we can do about it. Very little except pray for a better Nigeria.

Na only God go save person.

So I'd be very very VERY suprised if estate agents don't exibit the same attitude. . .
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by grandstar(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2010
God bless you for this response barrister.

I know many agents are disorganised and what have you but to call someone a scammer because of that is excessive.

Keep doing a good job. Once again, God bless you
Re: Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! by miproperty: 7:53am On Feb 19, 2010
since this issue has been resolved, I suggest we remove this tread, leaving further is not been fair to Kayode.

@ Lawyer, pls take note sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LANDS AVAILABLE FOR JOINT VENTURE @ MAINLAND & ISLAND. / Luxury 3bedroom Flat Bungalow Very Large For Sale @ Thomas Estate Ajah(view Pics / Land for business minds and experts @ The Grandeur GRA With C Of O @PROMO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.