Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Why Igbos/Igbos Need To Be More Reasonable With Their Agitation(s) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos/Igbos Need To Be More Reasonable With Their Agitation(s) (571 Views)

Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? / Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbos/Igbos Need To Be More Reasonable With Their Agitation(s) by MasterKim: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Before anyone scream afonja, Yoruba Muslim, Yoruba Jew, Yoruba Christian, Yoruba traditionalist or Yoruba buddhist, I'm Yoruba and nothing else.

With the current hatred spewed by all tribes on NL against each other, basing their facts on fake or tempered proofs, the one that baffles me most is the Igbo/Yoruba version.
My views and opinions:
1. Tinubu is a thief and he owns Lagos: Instead of holding your representatives and governors liable for the current state of your region, Tinubu who has no link or in any way related to the region is who you folks will start talking down. Your senators will come home and you'll hail them but if tinubu steps out of his house, you'll start ranting. He's the reason why your leaders can't even do well in bed. Oshi

2. Yoruba are slaves/Yoruba don't want igbos to leave/Yoruba are unity begger:
Let's assume Yoruba are slaves, how come they are the ones holding you down.
Again I don't know there's a tribe that doesn't like unity until my eastern brothers turn it to an offence.
Also, if Yorubas are slaves, how does it concern the Igbos. Is it because Igbos love Yorubas or is it a reverse psychology on wanting Yorubas to join you guys in your agitations?

3. Awolowo betrayed Igbos, stole their money and died of poison:
How did Awolowo betray Igbos; by not letting Igbos control his tribe or by not letting Biafran soldiers ransack through Yoruba land on their way to Lagos. You expect him to sit down and smile, while Biafran soldiers ransack through ore, ogun, ikenne(his home town) in the name of coming to Lagos. He knew there would be raping, killing, and looting on their way. He's not a bastard and he wont let his fellow tribesman suffer. And about the poison, I'll rather give my life for millions to live than push millions to death so I can run away with my family to enjoy.
Again, the cry about £20, the war didn't just start at once, every Igbo man had enough time to withdraw their money from every bank before leaving. So why did they leave their money? Awolowo is always to blame for the failure of your leaders. Last time I check, there are roughly 20% of Igbos in public schools in the West(a legacy laid down by Awolowo)

4. land of the rising sun:
Just have to add this. You claim Biafra is not part of Nigeria anymore and then I thought, the only reason the sun will rise in the Igbo land is when it's part of Nigeria.
If it's not part of it as you said, how come the sun is rising, or is Biafra east of itself. Or will the sun rise in West Africa and set in east Africa?. I'm not against Biafra, I just want you guys to review your flag so other people won't be mocking your ignorance. You can put a star or a meteor or something else. Just saying

5. Yorubas are backward and the east is more deceloped than the West:
Accepted! But why the obsession? I thought I've seen all the Igbos in the West as a Lagosian until I got to Ibadan and osogbo. Brown roof, dirty people, dirty road, fetish people, backward people, illiterates, dirty teeths, thieves, rapist, and others, but then I thought, WHY ARE YOUR FOLKS RENTING BROWN ROOF SHOPS AND LIVING WITH RAPIST, DIRTY PEOPLE, ILLITRATES when you guys are neat, godly, rich, and all sorts. I wondered why I will leave America to live in Gabon or Somalia!
Your region is the most developed but you just won't stay there but go to an undeveloped region, is it a kind of curse?

Well, I don't have a problem with one tribe living in another region, my concern is learn to have more friends than enemy.
Before you guys in the east call Yorubas names, remember there are thousands if not millions of your brothers in the west.
If this hate speeches and song get rooted in the West, it will be so catastrophic for you guys. West harbors more igbos than the North or any other region.
So my advice which I know the overknowers from the east will dispute is that. Thread it slowly, love conquers it all.

If you decide to throw stones into the market, the possibility of hitting your family is the same as hitting your enemies.
Re: Why Igbos/Igbos Need To Be More Reasonable With Their Agitation(s) by idyicy45: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
tiger claws face

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos/Igbos Need To Be More Reasonable With Their Agitation(s) by VargasVee(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is becoming too much angry

No day on this section you won't see 5-10 threads

"IGBO THIS, IGBO THAT"

What sort of obsession is this

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos/Igbos Need To Be More Reasonable With Their Agitation(s) by deomelo: 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
They can not because they are too self destructive.
Re: Why Igbos/Igbos Need To Be More Reasonable With Their Agitation(s) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
MasterKim:
[s]Before anyone scream afonja, Yoruba Muslim, Yoruba Jew, Yoruba Christian, Yoruba traditionalist or Yoruba buddhist, I'm Yoruba and nothing else.

With the current hatred spewed by all tribes on NL against each other, basing their facts on fake or tempered proofs, the one that baffles me most is the Igbo/Yoruba version.
My views and opinions:
1. Tinubu is a thief and he owns Lagos: Instead of holding your representatives and governors liable for the current state of your region, Tinubu who has no link or in any way related to the region is who you folks will start talking down. Your senators will come home and you'll hail them but if tinubu steps out of his house, you'll start ranting. He's the reason why your leaders can't even do well in bed. Oshi

Let's assume Yoruba are slaves, how come they are the ones holding you down.
Again I don't know there's a tribe that doesn't like unity until my eastern brothers turn it to an offence.
Also, if Yorubas are slaves, how does it concern the Igbos. Is it because Igbos love Yorubas or is it a reverse psychology on wanting Yorubas to join you guys in your agitations?

How did Awolowo betray Igbos; by not letting Igbos control his tribe or by not letting Biafran soldiers ransack through Yoruba land on their way to Lagos. You expect him to sit down and smile, while Biafran soldiers ransack through ore, ogun, ikenne(his home town) in the name of coming to Lagos. He knew there would be raping, killing, and looting on their way. He's not a bastard and he wont let his fellow tribesman suffer. And about the poison, I'll rather give my life for millions to live than push millions to death so I can run away with my family to enjoy.
Again, the cry about £20, the war didn't just start at once, every Igbo man had enough time to withdraw their money from every bank before leaving. So why did they leave their money? Awolowo is always to blame for the failure of your leaders. Last time I check, there are roughly 20% of Igbos in public schools in the West(a legacy laid down by Awolowo)

Just have to add this. You claim Biafra is not part of Nigeria anymore and then I thought, the only reason the sun will rise in the Igbo land is when it's part of Nigeria.
If it's not part of it as you said, how come the sun is rising, or is Biafra east of itself. Or will the sun rise in West Africa and set in east Africa?. I'm not against Biafra, I just want you guys to review your flag so other people won't be mocking your ignorance. You can put a star or a meteor or something else. Just saying

Accepted! But why the obsession? I thought I've seen all the Igbos in the West as a Lagosian until I got to Ibadan and osogbo. Brown roof, dirty people, dirty road, fetish people, backward people, illiterates, dirty teeths, thieves, rapist, and others, but then I thought, WHY ARE YOUR FOLKS RENTING BROWN ROOF SHOPS AND LIVING WITH RAPIST, DIRTY PEOPLE, ILLITRATES when you guys are neat, godly, rich, and all sorts. I wondered why I will leave America to live in Gabon or Somalia!
Your region is the most developed but you just won't stay there but go to an undeveloped region, is it a kind of curse?

Well, I don't have a problem with one tribe living in another region, my concern is learn to have more friends than enemy.
Before you guys in the east call Yorubas names, remember there are thousands if not millions of your brothers in the west.
If this hate speeches and song get rooted in the West, it will be so catastrophic for you guys. West harbors more igbos than the North or any other region.
So my advice which I know the overknowers from the east will dispute is that. Thread it slowly, love conquers it all.

If you decide to throw stones into the market, the possibility of hitting your family is the same as hitting your enemies.[/s]

Shameless Afonja

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos/Igbos Need To Be More Reasonable With Their Agitation(s) by MasterKim: 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
idyicy45:
tiger claws face
Dumb sheep.
Waiting for someone to say something before u can follow.
U can't reason independently unless some one from Britain says it so u can follow blindly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos/Igbos Need To Be More Reasonable With Their Agitation(s) by MasterKim: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
zurich1010:

Shameless Afonja
dz shows u guys are really dumb. Watz d meaning of d picture. If dem abuse u now, na to dey call tinubu make he come build road for una u go dey shout.

Weakling oshi. I knw say u no fit say anytin. dumb gala seller

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos/Igbos Need To Be More Reasonable With Their Agitation(s) by idyicy45: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
MasterKim:

Dumb sheep.
Waiting for someone to say something before u can follow.
U can't reason independently unless some one from Britain says it so u can follow blindly
E pain am I dey my house come beat me
Re: Why Igbos/Igbos Need To Be More Reasonable With Their Agitation(s) by GMBuhari: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
MasterKim:
Before anyone scream afonja, Yoruba Muslim, Yoruba Jew, Yoruba Christian, Yoruba traditionalist or Yoruba buddhist, I'm Yoruba and nothing else.

1. Tinubu is a thief and he owns Lagos:

1 Denziani is their sister , more than two hundred properties across the country , i doubt Tinubu has all of that, but they need to insult Tinubu only because he orchestrated their son's defeat

2 Yorubas are not slaves, rather Yeebos feel inferior to our intellect, passion and maturity , it's a no brainer , Even the Hausas can not make decisions without consulting Yoruba , We played major roles in every part of Nigeria's history nothing like slavery , it's just hate

3 Awolowo did what likes of Ogedengbe , Sango, Obatala did , protect the right of Yoruba people , He died a Hero and is always remembered as a hero, no amount of defamation will destroy the fact that most of their educated elders were sent to free school by Awolowo and his policies

4 Sun rises in every part of the world but let them have their slogan , it's allowed

5 They said it's brown roof republic , but in their stupidity they failed to realize those roofs became brown because of the peace and tranquility and old settlements in Yoruba land, when bombs rained down on them, all their homes were razed and destroyed , they developed tatched roofs and brown mud , the evidence speaks for itself , however if they claim to be developed , it's because of the resources and their investment in the land of peace and tranquility , Why do you think Refinery was not cited there ? Nuclear plant talked about was billed to be cited with them but canceled , why did Dangote choose Lagos ? because of peace and Tranquility

All the monies they claim to have , they made from kidnapping in the South West or Moving drugs, those who have legit business don't cite them in their developed land , Bottom line is Yeebos ain't shittt without Yoruba land .. Yoruba land is their land of opportunity yet they fail to recognize

Its a shame really but then , what would Jesus do , Love your neighbors as yourself ?? Yes, but When your neighbor becomes a problem, treat the FK and throw the shytt out of your neighborhood

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos/Igbos Need To Be More Reasonable With Their Agitation(s) by MasterKim: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
idyicy45:
E pain am I dey my house come beat me
I even tink say u get sense

Re: Why Igbos/Igbos Need To Be More Reasonable With Their Agitation(s) by analyst10: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
okay
Re: Why Igbos/Igbos Need To Be More Reasonable With Their Agitation(s) by idyicy45: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
MasterKim:

I even tink say u get sense
oya come na my address is abuja house London I'm on life support come beat me
Re: Why Igbos/Igbos Need To Be More Reasonable With Their Agitation(s) by dlondonbadboy: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Buhari4life....
Re: Why Igbos/Igbos Need To Be More Reasonable With Their Agitation(s) by idyicy45: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
zurich1010:

Shameless Afonja
flat head shut up
Re: Why Igbos/Igbos Need To Be More Reasonable With Their Agitation(s) by MasterKim: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
idyicy45:
oya come na my address is abuja house London I'm on life support come beat me
Why don't u shut d fvck up instead of talking negative to your already useless life.
Mudafokin lowlife pig&idiot

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing PDP Non-elective Convention 2017 / Bishop Of Ozubulu In Hospital Today With Victims Of His Drug War / JUST IN : Nigerian Adviser To Pres. Donald Trump, Adebayo Ogunlesi, Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.