Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,770 members, 7,824,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home (102560 Views)

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Gerrard59(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
geez18:

see, i am not in support of violence. all i'm saying is that her treachery led to her death.

Which will lead to him spending his life behind bars.

2 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Faculty14(m): 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hope you kids on NL supporting this man know his gonna spend the rest of his life in jail..his children will be orphans!
Also the relatives of his wife and alleged lover will want pay back if he eventually gets pardoned.. Or might end his life in jail
In Columbia injustice never gets unpunished

2 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by ImaMmakara(f): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Cheating is really bad, but no one has the right to take someone's else's life. What happen to divorcing d wife n marrying a new one, after all d Bible accepts divorce based on infidelity. I trust oyibo people he will surely get served..
Am perplexed at others supporting this kind of evil act.........
D rate at which men cheat is alarming but no one kills them, but if a woman cheats d right thing to do is to kill her, d world is surely coming to an end.
I can imagine how judgement day will be...... Some certain people will be in d hotter part of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Kokaine(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Fkforyou:
Fvck morality and laws, he probably did what he felt might give him satisfaction. No matter how brief it might be.. undecided

Kudos to him.. cool
but then he will spend the rest of his life in jail. he lost too

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by geez18(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Gerrard59:

Which will lead to him spending his life behind bars.
he certainly will live with the consequence of his actions. she? oh well..., died as a consequence of her actions. cry[quote author=Gerrard59 post=59313691]
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by lexy2014: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
dollytino4real:
if she is adulterous tell her to leave instead of killing her. no moral right of killing
y didn't she leave instead of waiting 2b shot?or what's d morality in cheating on your husband in his house, where he caters 4u, where ur 3 children live&when he is out hustling?
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Osasmd: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Fkforyou:
Fvck morality and laws, he probably did what he felt might give him satisfaction. No matter how brief it might be.. undecided

Kudos to him.. cool
Haba..kudos for him for killing?...
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Let the bible speak, In the bible book of Proverbs chapter 6 verses 32 to 34 says,
32:Anyone committing adultery with a woman is lacking good sense; The one who does so bring ruin on himself.
33:He will get only wounds and dishonor ;And his disgrace will not be wiped away.
34:For jealousy makes a husband furious,He will not show compassion,when he takes revenge .(Courtesy from New World Translation of The Holy Scripture)
This God's advice in the bible has been there since over 2000years ago.
Develop a strong relationship with God,by studying his word, more at https://jw.org
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by dollytino4real(f): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
lexy2014:
y didn't she leave instead of waiting 2b shot?or what's d morality in cheating on your husband in his house, where he caters 4u, where ur 3 children live&when he is out hustling?
no one knew what she is goin thru in the marriage is only the adultery dat is echoing
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by lexy2014: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
dollytino4real:
no one knew what she is goin thru in the marriage is only the adultery dat is echoing
if she was going thru shit y didn't she leave?I only responded to u cos u brought up d issue of morality

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by sekem: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
End time sex
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by dollytino4real(f): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
lexy2014:
if she was going thru shit y didn't she leave?I only responded to u cos u brought up d issue of morality
ok no need to argue she is dead already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by shineeye1: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
dollytino4real:

Are you thinking with your anus?
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by raphy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
sharp man he kill and give himself to the police.yes let them do the calculation themselves.he won't be kill .he did the right thing it's was his home and not a brothel.
I wish some married women WL learn from this.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by dollytino4real(f): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
shineeye1:

Are you thinking with your anus?
are u a male or a female b4 i answer dis ur idiotic question

2 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by onyi143: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nobody is perfect, She cheated doesn't give the man the right to take her life.
I'm happy, he is facing Justice. This kind of people are called psychosis. He allowed his emotions to control.
Hope he is perfect. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin buy/sell Bitcoin, perfect money, PayPal etc just kindly check us at nairaomm.com wink wink wink

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by akaahs(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hmmm, d guy die in active service
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Strawman: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

That he planned to catch them cheating does not necessarily mean he planned to kill them. They can be neatly separated.

Ok, he planned to catch them and then do what? Do you honestly believe that, ahead of time, he hadn't thought of what he was going to do to them when he catches them? This is a criminal case, you have to consider his intention (mens rea), and well all that is a matter of fact.

Why I'm sceptical about this is because I know of a nearly identical case where a woman was tipped by her friend on her husband's affair, so she planned for them, caught them in the act and killed one or both of them if I recall correctly. Her plea of provocation was thrown out the window cos she already knew the bitter truth yet still snooped to see it for herself; that's basically provoking yourself, so you can't argue that you were provoked really. Unfortunately I can't cite this authority at the moment and I don't even know if it applies to Columbia case law, but as I said anyway, it's all a matter of fact; his case may or may not be different.

Either way, two wrongs don't make a right bro, especially when the second wrong means killing the people who did the first wrong. It was just sickening to see some people justify the murder.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by ziga: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
With the way we reason as Nigerians, why are we surprised that Nigeria is as evil as it is.

And the same people supporting murder and necrophilia will want to go to enjoy the freedom and liberties that they have in US or the UK etcetera.

Nigeria's situation is a product of the evil that comes out of its citizenry.

Continue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
it is kind of true
married women cheat more than single ladies
the reason still baffles me
maybe cus of ojukokoro of two things
owo and oko
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by greggng: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
My type of man
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by shineeye1: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
Murder can never be justified under any circumstance outside self defence for survival. The killer will undoubtedly pay dearly for his dastardly crime. It is unfortunate that he could not muster inner strength to wade off the evil wind from an evil wife. The innocent children will most likely bear untold hardship on account of two misguided parents.

This is clearly not a case to justify one party over the other.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by shineeye1: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
akaahs:
Hmmm, d guy die in active service

Disservice you meant to say....disservice to his fellowman and disservice to God and humanity.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by eyeview: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
geez18:

oh! and she reserved the moral right to cheat on her husband? and how was he to know of her intentions to cheat if not by catching her in the act? she was the one to have opted out of the marriage instead of throwing it right at his face!

i just find every aspect of this your logic annoying. you should'nt bring up morality here, the husband is the victim here not the biatch. she simply got served.

Ignore her. She is just a child that doesnt know much about life.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by jaksmillioniar: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
cococandy amarabae fluxbush nne5 lovelygurl myfantasies lilyqueeny why wont a man beat womans wen most of u cheat ginaz makydebbie nma27 ayamconfidence
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by multicolored(f): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
If every married woman should start shooting their cheating husbands, how many married men go dey alive?
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Rapture4real(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
smartty68:
Hmmm...! Sex has led so many to early grave

...and has made many people a living dead.It has made the great small,the mighty,weak Prov.7.it has destroyed destiny.

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Rapture4real(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
smartty68:
Hmmm...! Sex has led so many to early grave

...and has made many people a living dead.It has made the great small,the mighty,weak Prov.7.it has destroyed destiny.You acquire the spirits of your sexual partners.You also carry the soul of the people you sleep.with hence living a confused fragmented life.Part of you in Imo,another part in Lagos etc like d pix shown.

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by naturefellow(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
dollytino4real:
if she is adulterous tell her to leave instead of killing her. no moral right of killing
How do you explain that to a Colombian... with a gun? Colombia is World Murder Capital dear!
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by dollytino4real(f): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
naturefellow:
How do you explain that to a Colombian... with a gun? Colombia is World Murder Capital dear!
ok
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by CCDav1: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
ijustdey:

http://www.lailasblog.com/husband-shoots-wife-lover-dead-catching-pair-sex-home-photos/

Tomorrow they will say men are like dogs.. The truth be told that most women now fornicate more .. She should also be held a killer CU's she has utterly distroyed the man.. By all indication,that wasn't the first time.. For u who claim to be fine boy sleeping with people's wife,ur day is coming and Naira land might not hear it but its coming.. Yak ndi
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Unbreakable007: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
dollytino4real:

MUMU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers, Policemen Killed in Boko Haram Attack On Zulum's Convoy (Graphic Pics) / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.