Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,971 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Multiple Streams Of Income, How It Works - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Multiple Streams Of Income, How It Works (1193 Views)

Multiple Streams Of Whatsapp Income How To Turn Your Whatsapp Into An Atm. / Kindle Publishing Income - How Profitable It Is Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Streams Of Income, How It Works by VeriteMFBank: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
I was in a group where the topic of the discussion was centered on finance and a friend said something that still struck a chord in me until date. You may want to ask, what did he say? This young man said Nigerians have great and brilliant plans but our problem is IMPLEMENTATION.
As I stated yesterday, I said Nigerians spend huge resources to gained financial intelligence, established financial plans but have never been disciplined enough to start executing their plans and adding action to their decisions.
The world is tilting towards money working for PLAN EXECUTORS and GREAT INVESTORS. In our country, we are used to working for money. Most of us grew up with this advice ringing in our ears – get good grades, earn a good degree to get a good job. FUTURE SUCCESS was measured by good grades in school. Good grades meant admission to study a good degree in a good school of your choice. That will land you a lucrative job, be it in banking, oil and gas, telecoms etc. That was sound industrial age advice. The challenge is, that era went is dead and gone. We are now in the information age. You need an ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET to thrive today.

Re: Multiple Streams Of Income, How It Works by folashade96(f): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mugabe will not kill person:South Africans will kick down a statue of a dead white man but won't even attempt to slap a live one. Yet they can stone to death a black man simply because he is a foreigner.
Re: Multiple Streams Of Income, How It Works by Mission2prosper: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
VeriteMFBank:
I was in a group where the topic of the discussion was centered on finance and a friend said something that still struck a chord in me until date. You may want to ask, what did he say? This young man said Nigerians have great and brilliant plans but our problem is IMPLEMENTATION.
As I stated yesterday, I said Nigerians spend huge resources to gained financial intelligence, established financial plans but have never been disciplined enough to start executing their plans and adding action to their decisions.
The world is tilting towards money working for PLAN EXECUTORS and GREAT INVESTORS. In our country, we are used to working for money. Most of us grew up with this advice ringing in our ears – get good grades, earn a good degree to get a good job. FUTURE SUCCESS was measured by good grades in school. Good grades meant admission to study a good degree in a good school of your choice. That will land you a lucrative job, be it in banking, oil and gas, telecoms etc. That was sound industrial age advice. The challenge is, that era went is dead and gone. We are now in the information age. You need an ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET to thrive today.
I am tired of planning. I want to execute. I am interested in what you have to say

(1) (Reply)

Neighbor Bought A 55 Inches Flat TV For #30,000, See What He Found... / Risk Of Transportation Business / Pls I Want To Sell My $150 Itunea Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.