Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Kindle Publishing Income - How Profitable It Is Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kindle Publishing Income - How Profitable It Is Now (1360 Views)

Amazon Kindle Publishing Beginners Guide +(Earning Proofs) / How Profitable Is Eatery Business? / How Profitable Is Doughnut Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindle Publishing Income - How Profitable It Is Now by whiteandblack: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2017
I first heard about kindle publishing back then in 2014 but was occupied with lots of projects. Have seen lots of thread on that here and it looks like that is a very good source of income. I'm thinking of starting now But asking if its too late for me to start now? I see that its going to be more competitive now such as getting reviews and outranking others. And I dont also know how profitable it is now. Anyone here to help answer these questions in my mind.

Thanks
Re: Kindle Publishing Income - How Profitable It Is Now by markbenny(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2017
whiteandblack:
I first heard about kindle publishing back then in 2014 but was occupied with lots of projects. Have seen lots of thread on that here and it looks like that is a very good source of income. I'm thinking of starting now But asking if its too late for me to start now? I see that its going to be more competitive now such as getting reviews and outranking others. And I dont also know how profitable it is now. Anyone here to help answer these questions in my mind.

Thanks

it's still very lucrative, you have in fact missed the money you would have made this festive season, start writing i.mediately, it's not late
Re: Kindle Publishing Income - How Profitable It Is Now by whiteandblack: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2017
How do you get reviews as a new author?

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corola (2002 Model) For Taxi Business. Any Advice? / . / Double A4 Paper.. Importation (4k) Warehouse Price (5k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.