Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? (5108 Views)

What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? / Best Nollywood Movies You've Seen / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by Saymamy(f): 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2007
What Are The Most Stupidest Movies You Have Ever Watched.

Let d game begin.
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by alabiyemmy(m): 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2007
otutu mu baba ninu oko.
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by watever(f): 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2007
''pootie tang'' shld be it tho i liked it somehow
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by KABILA(m): 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2007
brigde stone
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by iice(f): 3:19am On Feb 10, 2007
watever:

''pootie tang'' shld be it tho i liked it somehow
OMG, my bro reminded me of this stupid movie just the other day.  It definitely is in the list.

Any game turned into movie is generally disastrous. . .Check out BloodRayne and Doom. . .Da horrors!!!!
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by Coco29(f): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2007
LOST IN TRANSLATION omg cry cry cry cry lipsrsealed
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by dblock(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2007
This movie where Jackie Chan Dies shocked shocked

How can Jackie Chan die angry
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by jaybaby(f): 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2007
Lol

United 93
Manhood
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by naijacutee(f): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2007
Dude where's my car?
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by trendy(f): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2007
Love Boat, ramsey and genny was inside angry
useless film
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2007
trendy:

Love Boat, ramsey and genny was inside angry
useless film
thatz not a very good grammatical constructionlol
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by trendy(f): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2007
make i hear word undecided
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by jaybaby(f): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2007
Haha
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by OmoEko1(f): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2007
The movie with Jlo and Ben
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by iice(f): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2007
Omo Eko:

The movie with Jlo and Ben

Gigli. . .bloody crap!
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by damel(f): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2007
it has to be luv boat i really wounder who produced that flim
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by OmoEko1(f): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2007
iice:

Gigli. . .bloody crap!
yea that stupid movie, i can't believe i wasted $10 to watch that nasty shit
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by alabiyemmy(m): 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2007
its this thread.
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by jaybaby(f): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2007
This Thread---MOVIE?
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by Mustay(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2007
It's gotta be carbon copy. My cousin made me see this nigerian movie where they tried to copy dangerous twins. 4 foreign- love actually. I dunno but d movie is rubbish
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by sofine5(f): 1:08am On Mar 20, 2007
BRIDGE TO TERIBITHIA shocked shocked shocked

it hardly did teribithia stuff!!!

It made me cry when Leslie died, though cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:11am On Mar 20, 2007
well of most recent, I would say

Dancing Hearts and 23.
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by Nella(f): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2007
Stupidest movies
I seriously can't start counting!!
most Nigerian movies i have watched r stupid n annoying, reason:
first of all they start out a movie nicely n intressting, n sundenlly they just divert 2 another completely different story, n include some babalawo ( n just spoil d whole movie)----d most annoying is when they write : 2 GOD B D GLORY, WATCH OUT 4 PART 2!!!! that stuff annoys me soo much----n u find out that when u collect d part 2,,,,,,d story there is completey different n not even wat one expected n dosen't even last upto 1 hour!!!---n don't b suprised if 30 mins l8ter, u c on ur screen : 2 GOD B THE GLORY, WATCH OUT 4 PART 3 angry angry angry angry

i'm not trying 2 say that Nigerian movies aren't good ( no way!) they just have 2 learn 2 put things 2gether wink
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by monshege: 5:31am On Mar 23, 2007
united 93? are you kidding me?

@ topic; this Nigerian movie called love or something, had RMD, Genevieve, Segun Arinze and few other people. i think they had just 8 characters. Genevieve was dreaming from begining to the end. movie had no meaning, and they ended it with "dont expect part 2" duh! i did not get part 1, how would i expect part 2. taught me not to watch naija movie based on the faces or people in it.
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by 1forall: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2007
Though I dont watch most naija productions, I just know they have to be the stupidest!
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by spoilt(f): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2007
war of the worlds!
at the end i was like huh? didnt make sense whatsoever!
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by teemine(f): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2007
Naked sin. really hate d film
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by Saymamy(f): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2007
U r so right Teemine. cool
teemine:

Naked sin. really hate d film
Meen dat movie is crap maan. shocked
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by iice(f): 5:55am On Mar 25, 2007
AI - Artificial Intelligence. . .Stevie lost points on that one for me
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by lafile(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2007
White Chicks, Little man
Doesnt get worse than that
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2007
lafile:

White Chicks, Little man
Doesnt get worse than that

lol why did you torture yourself with such trash
Re: The Stupidest Movies You've Ever Watched? by spoilt(f): 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2007
'little man' was so horrible. it was so unrealistic and stupid. i dozed off in between.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Telenovela/mexican Film Have You Watched? / 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs / Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.