Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos (38852 Views)

Pa Adama Aduku: Nigeria's Oldest Surviving Soldier Dies At 101 (Photos) / PHOTOS: Festus Keyamo, Ngige In First Official Duty Together / Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by vedaxcool(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:

That is their forte but when you sneeze, they hold conferences and seminars in your mention calling you a tribalist, bigot and all sorts of names.

Now, just imagine what came out of a human (?) being.

True, but unless this forum is adequately policed such subhuman behavior will continue... and this is supposed to be a site where largely educated people post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by amosyanyan(m): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
vedaxcool:

Statements like this has come to define nairaland. ... mindless tribalism and plain stewpidity. More mind boggling is the tolerance that moderators have for such idocy. Shame on the owner of these garbage site shame on the moderators who have decided to legitimize tribalism in this site which clearly will misrepresent Nigerians as daft people who cannot even express themselves in basic human decency.
Honourable Patrick
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by adetayo234: 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Another abuser of Human right is dead
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by adetayo234: 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
OrestesDante:

Get a life. My friend.

The guy is saying the truth.
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by AngelicBeing: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him...

One down, many more to go...
These heartless fellows don't deserve to live..
sad

Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by adetayo234: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
adadike281:
Rest on great soldier. Fighting boko haram no be mai mai.

He didn't die while fighting Boko Haram . He died in a motor accident
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
vedaxcool:

Statements like this has come to define nairaland. ... mindless tribalism and plain stewpidity. More mind boggling is the tolerance that moderators have for such idocy. Shame on the owner of these garbage site shame on the moderators who have decided to legitimize tribalism in this site which clearly will misrepresent Nigerians as daft people who cannot even express themselves in basic human decency.
seriously, nairaland is finally losing it. The tribal war on this forum is getting out of hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by okotv(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
rest in peace galant comrade. ....
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by jibs4lv(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
mohaMADbuari:

What's this one saying please...... Do you know how many Nigerians the action of those genocidal bastaads have orphans and widows
Get a life please
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by adetayo234: 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
chennySman:
Some people are laughing at the death of someone. It's the end time. May God save our souls from the evil that men do. What do you stand to gain in his death that you're happy about.

What do the military stand to gain by abusing people's rights?

Who paid for their training in military school? The civilian tax payer

Who bought their uniforms? The civilian tax payer.

Who bought their guns? The civilian tax payer.

Who will pay then salaries till they die? The civilian tax payer.

Now, can you give me one good reason why they should oppress and abuse the civilian?

The hatred you see here is not the action; it is merely the reaction to the evil actions of the military men.
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by Stormyweather(m): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:
U guys make it easy for us civilians to hate u.

RIP though.
you are a wannabe soldier too?

Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by northvietnam(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

smiley when they go low we go high....

And after going high, You go still fail like the woman that used that slogan for her campaign...

SHAME....

SHAME
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by ojotobiloba1: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

The Soldiers Should Be Watchful Of His Graveyard To Prevent Some Afonjas From Digging Out His Skull!!
Aye n shey Bobo yi sha
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by davidque007(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
alcmene:
Minus one genocidal id10t......
You must be very sick and mentally challenged.
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by Dmec(m): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
REST IN PEACE
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
I buttress furthermore....One Less Frustrated Genocidal dolt...
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by Basdkg(m): 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Allahu akkubar
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by kenoz(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by Aplaudez(m): 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rip man! May your soul rest in perfect peace!
Sleep on!!

My regards to my dad!
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by solidman59(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
alcmene:

I think you already know that this comment is a stupid one
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by sweatlana: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Stormyweather:
you are a wannabe soldier too?
Soldier for Nigeria I dey mad??

C
God and Bury you colleague and be good to civilians for us to respect and appreciate u guys joor.

Since when did joining the army be enviable?

I'm not from the north.
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by adecz: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Survive deadly boko haram,
only to succumb to
common accident..

What an irony

RIP warrior.
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by oloriadebusola: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
alcmene:

And by the time you die it will be minus one retarded slowpoke... He died in accident for God's sake, it wasn't as if it was pre planned. He was someone's father, calling names, are you better off.. Tribalistic Saddist.
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by oloriadebusola: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
What happened to writing RIP and moving on..instead of all these funny uncalled for comments

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by perez100: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
R.I.P, But some hypocrites here always rejoice when some devilish soldiers kill peaceful IPOB Protesters. That is what we brought to ourselves - hatred and evil wish. Hopeless youths cannot condemn evil if it does not affect them. That is the path the youth have chosen. Shame!
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by Kizyte(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
vedaxcool:

Oga, forget all this grammar, the mods are not spirits, they are human like you. More so, everyone has freedom of speech. Insult me as much as you can, in as much as you don't assault me physically, I'm cool.
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by Emanodimo(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He died in vain for a failed union

I pity the NA, it is as if they are condemn to death. Pls if they want to die, die for Nigerians not your country.
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Iamsammy:
,how I wish d whole Nigeria security forces can embark on one week strike, let's see if una go fit do una normal daily daily biznes. See one mumu up there calling dz gallant guy DAT died fighting fighting for his fathers land genocidal idiot
Olodo
Did it say he was KIA?
He died in a motor accident and let them go on strike people will pick up arms as they did in Maiduguri when d tin pass soldier power
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by Iamsammy(m): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Olodo
Did it say he was KIA?
He died in a motor accident and let them go on strike people will pick up arms as they did in Maiduguri when d tin pass soldier power
who b olodo now oga Ade, wen dey pick up arms in Maiduguri, who suffer it d most? How som naija youth dey reason self
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by Rukkkkky(f): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Inalillahi waina ilahi rajiun
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by mightyhazell: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
alcmene:
this is totally wrong. Are u demented or what?
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by pokipoki: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
alcmene:
Big fool!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN / Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing / Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.