Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos (38850 Views)

Pa Adama Aduku: Nigeria's Oldest Surviving Soldier Dies At 101 (Photos) / PHOTOS: Festus Keyamo, Ngige In First Official Duty Together / Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by musa7m(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
alcmene:
Minus one genocidal id10t......
this guy must be ipob member

Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by musa7m(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
adetayo234:

What do the military stand to gain by abusing people's rights?

Who paid for their training in military school? The civilian tax payer

Who bought their uniforms? The civilian tax payer.

Who bought their guns? The civilian tax payer.

Who will pay then salaries till they die? The civilian tax payer.

Now, can you give me one good reason why they should oppress and abuse the civilian?

The hatred you see here is not the action; it is merely the reaction to the evil actions of the military men.
nna you dey pay....
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by consultancy: 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
what a pity. the one wey bokoharam kill remain, accident kill finish.
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by adetayo234: 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
musa7m:
nna you dey pay....

Yes,I am a boanfide tax payer, both direct tax and VAT.
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by musa7m(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
adetayo234:

ok tax payer.....but your tax no buy for any of use CAMO.....and by the way who tel you say military personnels not dey pay tax
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by musa7m(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
adetayo234:

ok tax payer.....but your tax no buy for any of us CAMO.....and by the way who tel you say military personnels not dey pay tax
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by Oxenomy: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
vedaxcool:

Statements like this has come to define nairaland. ... mindless tribalism and plain stewpidity. More mind boggling is the tolerance that moderators have for such idocy. Shame on the owner of these garbage site shame on the moderators who have decided to legitimize tribalism in this site which clearly will misrepresent Nigerians as daft people who cannot even express themselves in basic human decency.
you this animal is the father of tribalism in this forum but when you receive the same treatment, you go ballistic like a mad dog.. So suck it up or get out of the kitchen if the heat is too much for you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by adetayo234: 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
musa7m:
ok tax payer.....but your tax no buy for any of us CAMO.....and by the way who tel you say military personnels not dey pay tax
Even a kindergarten knows that more than 100 million Nigerians pay tax. Gather tax from 100 million peeps, then you will know what we are talking about. Even if you pay tax after graduation, how much tax do you pay while in training?
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by Nicheey(m): 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
Who cares if a solder dies?

Take a man and put him alone,
Put him twelve thousand miles from home.
Empty his heart of all but blood,
Make him live in sand, in mud.
This is the life I have to live,
This the soul to God I give.
You have your parties and drink your beer,
While young men are dying over here.
Play your poilitics and have your fun,
Then refuse to use a gun.
There's nothing else for you to do,
Then I'm supposed to die for you?
There is one thing that you should know;
And that's where I think you should go!
I'm already here and it's too late.
I've traded all my love for all this hate.
I'll hate you till the day I die.
You made me hear my buddy cry.
I saw his leg and his blood shed,
Then I heard them say, "This one's dead".
It was a large price for him to pay,
To let you live another day.
He had the guts to fight and die,
To keep the freedom you live by.
By his dying, your life he buys,
But who cares if a soldier dies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by PDJT: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2017
vedaxcool:

Statements like this has come to define nairaland. ... mindless tribalism and plain stewpidity. More mind boggling is the tolerance that moderators have for such idocy. Shame on the owner of these garbage site shame on the moderators who have decided to legitimize tribalism in this site which clearly will misrepresent Nigerians as daft people who cannot even express themselves in basic human decency.

-Stop the pretense and ostrichism. Tribalism is very much in the fabric of Nigerian society. From Buhari to You on the street.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by enigmaticlion: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2017
alcmene:
Minus one genocidal id10t......
God punish you for this high level of madness.
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by enigmaticlion: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2017
OrestesDante:

Get a life. My friend.
He's a sick goat
Re: Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos by enigmaticlion: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2017
abbaapple:

U re a mad man for making such comment
He's totally mad along with his people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN / Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage / Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.