Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

This Scared Me Read - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Scared Me Read (327 Views)

Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / It Seems To Me That I Have Contracted Hiv With This Encounters, Am So Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Scared Me Read by Alexshop: 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
This Scared Me!

Repeated studies from some of the most respected universities in the world have proved that all types of blood pressure medications in fact INCREASE the risk of dying from stroke and heart attack.

Even if these medications sometimes lower blood pressure, the side effects can kill. What Unbelievable, isn’t it?

The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institution has reported that one of the most frequently used blood pressure drugs seriously increases the risk of cancer.

This is scary stuff!! Does this not show that prevention is better than cure?

Once you’re 40 & above, it’s better to employ lifestyle changes to prevent high blood pressure and keep it in check. These include mainly diet & exercise.

You may also want to stay aware from things that trigger the BP such as stress, rigorous and emotionally stressful activities, etc

It’s also instructive to employ safe, natural/herbal medications devoid of alcohol to keep the BP figures in check.

RUZU Tea and Ruzu Herbal Bitters have a track record of managing High Blood pressure effectively, helping several people sleep better, get calmer, come out of strokes and BP complications. Buzz me to have your own experience of this range

#lifestylechanges #checkyourbp #exercise #eathealthy #detoxifywithruzu #sleepbetterwithruzutea

(1) (Reply)

Lassa Fever Contacts In Ogun Hits 106 / Find Essential Exercises To Lose Weight FAST / How Body Transformation Is Bringing Sexy Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.