Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Would You Like To Become An Exporter Of Nigeria Foodstuff? ?? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Would You Like To Become An Exporter Of Nigeria Foodstuff? ?? (540 Views)

Fresh.. Pls I'd Like To Know The Period For The Next Batch After This Oct/nov'18 / Fresh.. Pls I'd Like To Know The Period For The Next Batch After This Oct/nov'18 / Would You Like To Continued Your Studies In Gods Own Country... Read Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like To Become An Exporter Of Nigeria Foodstuff? ?? by Blossomexport6(f): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Would you like to become an exporter of Nigeria foodstuff such as garri, pepper, palm oil, crayfish, vegetables, yam flour, ogbono etc to Canada, UK, USA, Dubai etc which you can start with a token amount of money.
You don't need an exporting licence before you can start, you will be taught on how to get foreign buyers, how to package, how to get paid, how to send without needing exporting licence etc.

Location is not a barrier.

Fee: 5000

Contact blossom export on : 08059770273 and 08099421246

You can also contact blossom exports for all your exporting needs both home and abroad.

We sell per kgs and tons.

Below is a student testimony, she was taught a few days ago and she already gotten a foreign buyer.

We will still be available to guide you after the training.

Regards
Re: Would You Like To Become An Exporter Of Nigeria Foodstuff? ?? by fatimababy95(f): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Idi Ameen will not kill person with laugh: I have to keep law and order and it means that I have to kill my enemies before they kill me.
Re: Would You Like To Become An Exporter Of Nigeria Foodstuff? ?? by Blossomexport6(f): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
That was a student testimony

Re: Would You Like To Become An Exporter Of Nigeria Foodstuff? ?? by Blossomexport6(f): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Are you a staying home mum, student, working class that needs another source of income this is a real handy work for everyone.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU May Suspend Strike After Third Meeting With Government. / Earn Money Regardless Of The Economic Stiuation / NYSC Batch B Mobilization 2017 Through Pukena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.