Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Ozubulu Killings - My Take - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ozubulu Killings - My Take (824 Views)

Alleged Drug-lord That Escaped Ozubulu Killings Killed In South Africa / Ozubulu Killings: Suspects Threaten More People In Brazil, South Africa— Witness / Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozubulu Killings - My Take by Unimaginable123: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
I am an Igbo man from Imo. Working for the Federal Government and living well in Abuja.
The wickedness and the brutality exhibited in the Ozubulu is unheard of in Igboland. My condolences the families of the victims to the senseless crisis in Ozubulu, anambra state.
And I wish to say, that whether we like it or not, this dangerous drug war, emanating for us from south africa and approaching the home front in igboland is callous, dangerous and have to be roundly condemned. And we must stand up and say no. And fight vigorously against it.
Other tribes laugh at us and say that igbos love money. I agree with them. Because it is the truth. Perfect truth. But it's not only igbos. It's every tribe.
Yorubas go into illegally businesses. And when they make money from the illegalities they go home and are worshiped.
In igboland they slate programs from 23 Dec to2 Jan. And it's money men everywhere.
They have been pressuring me in my village. That I have graduated for more than 10 years. And that I have been working for federal government. Say how far, that I have not built a house in d village. And they give me the popular idiom "aku ruo uno" meaning if wealth builds house. And I'm so confused. I have built house in Abuja where I am living. They say no, that I must build in the village. That how is somebody like me would still staying in my father's house in the village, when I am supposed to stay in my own house. And then they show me upcoming houses, all being built by drug dealers in South Africa. Beautiful houses and say where's mine.
Truly, our people do not care about the source of income of our so-called igbo big men. And truly they worship money. But also are everybody. From the hausa-fulani that milking us dry to the yorubas to the igbos to the Tivs, idomas, ijaws, ikweres etc.
I for one do not need excessive wealth. I wish I have other to have enough for me, my family and friends and a little extra.
Let's stop this worship of money.
And go back to hard work and self fulfilment
Re: Ozubulu Killings - My Take by MyNewJackeT: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
There are no drugs in Ozubulu Land, it was not a drug war it was a terror attack.

You talk as if someone can mistakenly step on cocaine while walking on the streets, don't let the media lie to you.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Killings - My Take by stevnwigw: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
is a terror attack
Re: Ozubulu Killings - My Take by Unimaginable123: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Ozubulu Killings - My Take by wakaman: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tell your brothers, hope they listen.
Good luck to you.
Re: Ozubulu Killings - My Take by Unimaginable123: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
I do not support drug and drug-related incidences I have heard about this drug-related incidences in south africaabout 2 years ago.
And we have to write about it and talk about it
Re: Ozubulu Killings - My Take by Unimaginable123: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
Seun, this is a front page material
Re: Ozubulu Killings - My Take by Unimaginable123: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
stevnwigw:
is a terror attack
it's not. It's drug-related in south africa

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Killings - My Take by Unimaginable123: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
There are no drugs in Ozubulu Land, it was not a drug war it was a terror attack.

You talk as if someone can mistakenly step on cocaine while walking on the streets, don't let the media lie to you.
there are no drugs in Ozubulu. I agree.
The senseless murders and killing in the church has nothing to do with drugs in Ozubulu.
It is about Ozubulu indigenes selling drugs in south africa

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Killings - My Take by tonio2wo: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
Unimaginable123:
I am an Igbo man from Imo. Working for the Federal Government and living well in Abuja.
The wickedness and the brutality exhibited in the Ozubulu is unheard of in Igboland. It condolence the families of the victims.
And I wish to say, that whether we like it or not, this dangerous drug war, emotions for us from south africa is approaching the home front in igboland. And we must stand up and say no. And fight vigorously against it.
Other tribes laugh at us and say that igbos love money. I agree with them. Because it is the truth. Perfect truth. But it's not only igbos. It's every tribe.
Yorubas go into illegally businesses. And when they make money from the illegalities they go home and are worshiped.
In igboland they slate programs from 23 Dec to2 Jan. And it's money men everywhere.
They have been pressuring me in my village. That I have graduated for more than 10 years. And that I have been working for federal government. Say how far, that I have not built a house in d village. And they give me the popular idiom "aku ruo uno" meaning if wealth builds house. And I'm so confused. I have built house in Abuja where I am living. They say no, that I must build in the village. That how is somebody like me still staying in my father's house in the village, when I am supposed to stay in my own house. And then they show me upcoming houses, all being built by drugstores in South Africa.
Truly, our people do not care about the source of income of our so-called igbo big men. And truly they worship money. But also are everybody. From the hausa-fulani that milking us dry to the yorubas to the igbos to the Tivs, idomas, ijaws, nukes etc.
I for one do not excessive wealth. I wish I have other followers.
Let's stop this worship of money.
And go back to hard work and self fulfilment

Go and build on ur fathers land! Your people are very correct.

Ozobulu incidence was a terror attack! Period!
Re: Ozubulu Killings - My Take by tonio2wo: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Unimaginable123:
The senseless murders and killing in the church has nothing to do with drugs in Ozubulu.

I taya o!
Re: Ozubulu Killings - My Take by Yyeske(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
IPOB miscreants killed innocent people and forget the drug war concocted by IPOB miscreants to cover this terrorist attack

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Killings - My Take by MyNewJackeT: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Unimaginable123:

So you believe this story.
Re: Ozubulu Killings - My Take by Unimaginable123: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
tonio2wo:

Go and build on ur fathers land! Your people are very correct.

Ozobulu incidence was a terror attack! Period!
yea, I'm doing that gradually. That's building my fatherland. And doing with as the little as I have. with building human resources. Sending young ones to schools and others to trade. With legitimate money. And will do more in the years to come.
And I agree with you. The Ozubulu incidence is terror related. I mean, any incidence of a gun man or gun men entering a place of worship and shooting and killing innocent, harmless worshippers is the worst definition of terrorism.
Only in this case, it is by drug dealers in South Africa who are related or connected to the drug Lords in south Africa that are indigenes of Ozubulu.
Let's call a spade a spade
Re: Ozubulu Killings - My Take by Unimaginable123: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

So you believe this story.
I heard about Ozubulu drug dealers going about killing their fellow drug dealers in South Africa as far back as 2015. They killed my townsman too. And I heard the gist.
Saying what I personally know. Not govt or anybody's propaganda
Re: Ozubulu Killings - My Take by ameri9ja: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
Who is u

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Rearreast Ifeanyi The Ritualist Killer / Evans Finally Committed Suicide After Doing This(picture) / Police Recover Vehicle Used In Dumpingtagbo’s Body From Davido’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.