Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) (53489 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) / Herdsman Rapes 14-Year-Old Girl In A Farm In Ebonyi (Photo) / Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Neminc:
They may have buried Chukwudi but his manhood lives on. Long live the manhood!!!
Chai...This Wan Is Forming Nwaamaikpe
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by LordofNaija: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
biafrasun:
that's nice my home town we don't support evil, the tradition is as old as the town.
Are you from Amasiri? jokwa
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
KingLennon:
Inasmuch as crime doesn't pay and criminals should be punished. I don't support jungle justice atall. The masses takes laws into their hands also because of how our security agencies are corrupt. We are experiencing troublinq times in our country. Let all us pray for our country....
PRAY FOR THIS COUNTRY??.....BRO THIS IS A ZOO MADE BY THE LATE ZOOKEEPER CALLED LORD LUGARD
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by billyG(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
bury person alive?that land is cursed!
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by vertueptime: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Its always good news when an armed robber is caught, kudos to nigerian for trying to eliminate evil, lets join hands together and waste the waste of sperms
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Hyicene(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
TINALETC3:
Is dat nt 2much , cry
me i tire o.. how heartless!...
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Nicheey(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
oneda:
Go to London and bring the Grandpa, come back to Nigeria and pack those his jackals, go to the red Chambers and pack all them wolves, go to the green one and pack all them hyenas. Tie them all together with every other one of them retired zoo keepers (especially the one in ota and the one in Niger)

Bury them all alive and watch this zoo transform to a blooming Paradise
keep strong brother ,revolution is coming

1 Like

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by RighteousI: 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Zoogerians!

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Psoul(m): 5:43am On Aug 10, 2017
KingLennon:
Inasmuch as crime doesn't pay and criminals should be punished. I don't support jungle justice atall. The masses takes laws into their hands also because of how our security agencies are corrupt. We are experiencing troublinq times in our country. Let all us pray for our country....

Story.. The ones handed over to law enforcement agencies to handle, what are the outcomes? How were they handled?
Wait until one day those bad boys will jam you (I don't pray for this), by then your view of jungle justice will change. Na you go dey even supply fuel and lighter.
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Yakson09: 5:46am On Aug 10, 2017
Igbo
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Psoul(m): 5:49am On Aug 10, 2017
They just immortalize the guy. Buried him alive and also plant a tree on the grave.

This can have bad consequencies. The evil spirit of the boy may enter and dwell in the tree and will in future start tormenting the villagers.

One native doctor will in future build his shrine there and it'll become a shrine where Criminals will be fortified.

1 Like

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by 9jja(f): 6:42am On Aug 10, 2017
divinecode101:
Biafrauud People! You can never make a mistake about the evil and atrocities they can commit! Wicked and dangerous people.
We now know who are the pigs!
We know the actual zoo

A fool is spotted.
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by keypha1: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2017
biafrasun:
that's nice my home town we don't support evil, the tradition is as old as the town.
tell your town to prepared cleansing of there sin they just committed, the result might not come now but later, they should have hand it over to police or even kill him before buried him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Emmanuel2806: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2017
biafrasun:
stupidity at its peak
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2017
9jja:

my father is a fool.

fixed!
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by 9jja(f): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2017
divinecode101:

fixed!

Zombie on the prowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by wins18(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
LordofNaija:
Are you from Amasiri? jokwa
Unu jokwa, unu meriga? Lol, did I get it right?
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by wins18(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
biafrasun and LordofNaija
Unu jokwa, unu meriga?
Lol, did I get it right?
I served in that community way back 2012, That place has zero chill oo in that type of matter, amasiri the only community that burries any cultist that gives the village alive.
Those guys are unique, has their own highly organised and sophisticated government unlike most places in Ibo land.
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Gideon Omaka, Chukwudi Omaka’s brother and Idam Nwabueze Amadi

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by biafrasun: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
LordofNaija:
Are you from Amasir i? jokwa
yes imeri agaa, jisie ike.
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by LordofNaija: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
biafrasun:
yes imeri agaa, jisie ike.
abum onye amuzu ezeke jokwa
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by LordofNaija: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
wins18:

Unu jokwa, unu meriga?
Lol, did I get it right?
I served in that community way back 2012, That place has zero chill oo in that type of matter, amasiri the only community that burries any cultist that gives the village alive.
Those guys are unique, has their own highly organised and sophisticated government unlike most places in Ibo land.
welcome
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by biafrasun: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
keypha1:
tell your town to prepared cleansing of there sin they just committed, the result might not come now but later, they should have hand it over to police or even kill him before buried him.
just as I said earlier the tradition is as old the town ,most of achi trees in amasiri is as result of this kind criminals. Now u brought God, sin and pay back let me ask u those countries that kills anyone found with drug what has happened to them? Are they not doing better than ur holy country? Mr holy.
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by biafrasun: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
wins18:

Unu jokwa, unu meriga?
Lol, did I get it right?
jookwa
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by biafrasun: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
LordofNaija:
abum onye amuzu ezeke jokwa
ok
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by keypha1: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
biafrasun:
just as I said earlier the tradition is as old the town ,most of achi trees in amasiri is as result of this kind criminals. Now u brought God, sin and pay back let me ask u those countries that kills anyone found with drug what has happened to them? Are they not doing better than ur holy country? Mr holy.
those country only execute them and they will buried them, I am a seeier, u may not understand, count your self and your family out this sin because the result will backfire.1
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by meobizy(f): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wow. That is some gangster _shit. How humans can bury another alive baffles me.
I don't blame them sha, criminals do exactly the same and worse. I guess karma came early for him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Invade Burial Ceremony In Anambra, Desecrate Corpse, Scores Killed / Policemen On Rescue Mission Run For Their Lives On Seeing Gunmen Along Benin-Ore / 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.