Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? (41559 Views)

India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by kozmicity: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
delishpot:

They pretend because that is what society expects of them. If you read a post of wife seeking divorce because her husband is not satisfying her sexually and she doesn't want to cheat under his roof. Many people would insult her and call her names. They will mock her for desiring g to be sexually active with her husband. But if a man makes the same complain people would support him. So you see, our society doesn't like women talking sexuality from enjoyment angle.

Wrong Hun...they do that to appear decent,say anything you want to...the truth still stands...
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by demefa(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
FortuneTeller:

LOL. Don't come to the US. I know it seems impossible but that is the way the law works here. If you are married and the child is born during the marriage, you are the father of the child as long as your wife never identifies the child as another man's in any legal way. The courts view it as the best interest of the child. Your only escape would be to leave the country before they canceled your passport for nonpayment of child support.
Big lie I ve bin there many times and nobody will force u on another man's child. The U.S is also corrupt too especially if u know ur way around d place. Lawyers can be bribe der too, nd it's easier to commit murder der dan in Nigeria
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by demefa(m): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
delishpot:

She learnt from your mom who had you at the steps of a brot.hel. Your mother's mom runs one and recruited my mom to work for them. The proceeds was used to open a small shop for your dad. The females in your lineage were dedicated to serve the Goddess of whor.edom and I know the females from you will fall in line. My mom was just a victim of the women in your family seducing her to join them. It's a shame really she fell for their sweet mouth and here we have the result, the child of a who.re calling my mother names. Such is life.
Ur mum's pussy smells alot ugly ape. If u quote me again it's prove ur a bastard born by an olosho mum
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by delishpot: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
kozmicity:

Wrong Hun...they do that to appear decent,say anything you want to...the truth still stands...
. Now you see the reason. If they don't pretend d they ain't considered decent. Yet you ask why they pretend? grin grin You answered your question. Because society frowns at them if they are open about enjoying sex. To look decent they must pretend that they do not like sex.
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
demefa:
Big lie I ve bin there many times and nobody will force u on another man's child. The U.S is also corrupt too especially if u know ur way around d place. Lawyers can be bribe der too, nd it's easier to commit murder der dan in Nigeria

You don't live here, so you don't know. I am not speaking of Nigeria. I am specifically speaking of the United States. You can't wrap your brain around it, because you've never seen it in action. I posted an article right below your last comment for you to understand. I'm sorry sir but that is the way the law works here. Unless the woman identified someone else as the father legally, you are the father according to the court if you were married to her. DNA does not matter. I am posting just the link for you again. As I said the article is very lenient, because almost all men end up paying unless the woman willingly identifies the other man as the legal father. If you truly believe the law works like it does in Nigeria with mass bribery and murder, then I'm finished with this conversation. You are really a fool.

https://family-law.freeadvice.com/family-law/child_support/Child-Support-for-a-Child-That-Is-Not-Mine.htm

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by delishpot: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
demefa:
Ur mum's pussy smells alot ugly ape. If u quote me again it's prove ur a bastard born by an olosho mum

Sorry about that. So your mom told you about my mom's pussy? shocked shocked shocked . I thought it was a secrete between the brothel workers. Your mom bleeped up big time carrying work matter to discuss at home with her kids. Tell her my mom is using that soap she prescribed faithfully and hopefully the smell would stop soon. How work for momsie side?
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by omosedollar(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Greenbullet:
Hello nairalanders, and no I am not married , but my friend is, he has a one year old child or so he thought , his kind of work requires him to travel regularly, and so he hardly stays at home, on a faithful day , he came home early to meet his wife having sex with another man, he filed for a divorce, and was already thinking of child support but I advised him to do a DNA test and he discovered the child wasn't his ,the wife has hired a lawyer to get half of his property, please what can be done to stop this.

Half of wish propert in which country? Uk and US yes , but not in Nigeria bro. Half kini? Well the loophole in yankee law, Before filling the divorce, he should refinance the lhouse and take out the cash. The dept on the house is community property, so the Judge will order her to also pay from the dept as long as the guy can prove hes broke
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Omonigeriarere: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
Greenbullet:
Hello nairalanders, and no I am not married , but my friend is, he has a one year old child or so he thought , his kind of work requires him to travel regularly, and so he hardly stays at home, on a faithful day , he came home early to meet his wife having sex with another man, he filed for a divorce, and was already thinking of child support but I advised him to do a DNA test and he discovered the child wasn't his ,the wife has hired a lawyer to get half of his property, please what can be done to stop this.

Your friend has nothing to worry over unless the wife contributed to the financing of the said properties. This is Africa not Western world where women are highly favoured when it comes to divorce.

Click on the link below to know more - https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.bellanaija.com/2016/05/talking-law-with-ivie-omoregie-divorce-settlements-in-nigeria-and-the-concept-of-spousal-maintenance/amp/
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Eye-opening thread. At a point I forgot the wife's offence and became more engrossed with the views of my Nigerian brothers.

The law probably works differently _ women, be smart, secure your future. You owe yourself and your children that.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
demefa:
Big lie , I do visit U.S every year nd know the laws there more to u.

Ok dear. I know I'm dealing with a fool now LOL. Have a good day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Bizibi(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
sunkky83:

Whatever! In as much as men do it and go free, I see no reason y women can't
mtcheeeew.....no problem, no need arguing with someone who sees something right because the person is a female and because the males not all get away with it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by chukagates(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
delishpot:

Like your family of rats too. We same. Hello brother rat.... If he brags about killing the woman he is not a rat but if I say he and his whole family will be killed in return I become the rat? Will it be okay if he is caught cheating one day and his wife kills him too? Yes, today we know but tomorrow we do not know, he may be the one caught should she kill him too?
Well, I learnt to be a rat from your family. You should be proud of them.
look at this deranged fool look at how biased you sound when you kill atleast 1 generation of people come back and lets talk sister rat
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by demefa(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Ok dear. I know I'm dealing with a fool now LOL. Have a good day.
Your father is a fool, your mum a first class idiot, you're a dirty cheap prostitute slowpoke
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by zed7: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
delishpot:

I know my trainer and it was your mother. You can not tell me who trained me more than I. Shebi Í am the Olosho? I should know my mentor and guide na. Your mother is my mentor. I guess I learnt well from the very best. Yes, your dog mother gave birth to this dog. while at it, please go for DNA I know what I am talking about.
Have some shame and retire quietly. Whoring runs in your family, it's no secret, nor let me expose u further o.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by demefa(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
zed7:

Have some shame and retire quietly. Whoring runs in your family, it's no secret, nor let me expose u further o.
Only cheap oloshos on this thread
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by marv1: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
sunkky83:

The same way men pr!cks couldn't stay at home with their wives when they travel
My dear take it or live it. I don't support divorce but when it comes to infidelity not every man can live with that. Besides going by your terms it would have been more interesting if a woman pays dowry on the husband. Neither am I supporting a cheating husband.
When a woman wants to begin to compare herself with a man then that is the beginning of stewpidity. I don't believe in polygamy but a man can marry another wife when a woman has started her menopause , the man is still fertile and productive while the woman is not.
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by PDPGuy: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Even though Google is often different from what is happening on the ground, this article sheds some light on what is happening here in the US. I would say it's very lenient, because most men end up paying the child support.

The article is accurate. In CA, the non-biological dad and even the biological dad could be on the hook for child support.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Rozaytee: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wait, is she getting the properties as reward for screwing his life and making a fool of him?

She was caught cheating,
A divorce has been filed,
A DNA test has proven the boy not to be his?

And he is scared she'd get half of his properties..

Your friend is obviously a sîssy!
Sissies don't merit my advice.

my son nwamaikpe ...made sense today
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by onyi143: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
If you want your property to yourself, kindly withdraw your divorce and forgive. Then accept her and look for a better country and stay until She is back to normal. Or you can send her back to her parent house without divorce until She is ready to say the truth. From there your properties will never be divided because the child is not yours.
Sending back to her family house is better. Tell her you want to have a little space for now until everything is OK. Hmm buy/sell Bitcoin, PayPal, perfect money etc check us @nairaomm.com

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by kozmicity: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
delishpot:

. Now you see the reason. If they don't pretend d they ain't considered decent. Yet you ask why they pretend? grin grin You answered your question. Because society frowns at them if they are open about enjoying sex. To look decent they must pretend that they do not like sex.

Wrong on all counts
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Omotaday(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
delishpot:

Ask her na. You that is smart go her house and ask her. He prolly was infertile. Aren't men encouraged to go try outside when their wives can't have babies? Why can't the woman also try her luck outside? At least now men know how it hurt women when you bring in a baby from another woman in the name of it was an accident.
Ok
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by delishpot: 12:39am On Aug 11, 2017
zed7:

Expose me abeg. You dey help me and your mama call more customers be that na. It's good for business.

Shame? Is it not better than the ritual killer men in your family? Better use my body to make money than Rob someone of their life in hopes that JuJu will bring me money like the males in your family are used to doing every mber month.
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by delishpot: 12:42am On Aug 11, 2017
chukagates:
look at this deranged fool look at how biased you sound when you kill atleast 1 generation of people come back and lets talk sister rat

Okay brother rat as soon as you kill your wife, the game starts.
Did your dad kill your mom when he caught her pants down?
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by cococandy(f): 5:10am On Aug 11, 2017
demefa:
An African man is entitled to many wives as he wishes, as far has he can take good care of them. All Olosho wives should be burnt to death like baddoo gang
Demented idiot.
Can't take what you give huh?
I can promise you that you will raise another man's child. All these gra gra boys are usually the first to fall for that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 11, 2017
demefa:

Actually if you sign the certificate legally you are the father

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by demefa(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2017
cococandy:

Demented idiot.
Can't take what you give huh?
I can promise you that you will raise another man's child. All these gra gra boys are usually the first to fall for that.
First class Idiot, cheap olosho, smelling pussy get a nap your drunk

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by delishpot: 8:19am On Aug 11, 2017
kozmicity:

Wrong on all counts

Na you Sabi. If you like, call white black and black white.
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by chukagates(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2017
delishpot:

Okay brother rat as soon as you kill your wife, the game starts.
Did your dad kill your mom when he caught her pants down?
see this scumbag am nt a wild untrained foolish animal like you or your family members unlike your mother mine aint a cheat am sure ur useless mama bleeps even your dog pet sister rat
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by delishpot: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2017
chukagates:
see this scumbag am nt a wild untrained foolish animal like you or your family members unlike your mother mine aint a cheat am sure ur useless mama bleeps even your dog pet sister rat

Wow, your mom did a good job hiding facts from you. Believe me, your mom is leader not contested in what she does compared to what you listed my mom doing up there. Unfortunately we do not have pet dogs. But if she did Bleep my pet dog my dear brother rat....... it's better than the thr€€some your dad had with your mom and your grand ma. Your parents corrupted my mom she learnt from your family. It is your family career to train prostitutes and thieves. My mom was just a victim
Your dad did not kill your mom when he caught her na. Instead he started managing her career for her. He started collecting fees and fixing deals between her and clients. So why would you kill someone else's daughter for no good reason? Do you own her? Is she a cattle? Did you pay bride price with your soul? Is she a cattle? What gives you the right to claim her life? That you are feeding her? Did you feed her gold? RUBBISH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! / Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! / I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.