Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates (41445 Views)

Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven / GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In / Why Born Again Christians Should Not Eat Sallah Meat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Bobby808: 7:18am On Aug 10, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
My people perish due to lack of knowledge. If a man is in Christ Jesus, he is a new creature, old things has passed away. They should equally return all the salaries they have received with the certificate.
Nigerians are the most dumbest people in the world. They just celebrate everything. These people, if they are indeed born again, if they have total and complete believe in God, they should even return their wears, food stuffs, infact, they should even kill theirselve because keeping what ever they have acquired after receiving the certificates is the same as not returning the certificates. Rubbish people. To them they are accepted by Gos for these returns when they can pray and do no further sin. Foollish people
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by glossy6(f): 7:21am On Aug 10, 2017
sounwave:
95% of WAEC results will be returned if 100% of all those who've written WAEC became Christians. grin tongue

I belong to the 5% because I didn't cheat.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2017
The certificate is useless anyway! They should quit their jobs return everything Acquired with the certificate including their wives, husbands and children. Who are they fooling? grin
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by warmachine(m): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
My people perish due to lack of knowledge. If a man is in Christ Jesus, he is a new creature, old things has passed away. They should equally return all the salaries they have received with the certificate.

Don't mind them lol.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by bishopjoe02(m): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2017
kingsley9505:
It is called restitution.
that is stupidity, I wonder the pastor who is leading these guys, the Bible says if righteous can be obtain by law, then Christ die in vain, Apostle Paul after his convertion, needed not try undo his past, he move on, and his good deal from then on, undo his past
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Timology55: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2017
ojun50:
Na only Christian thy born again Muslim them no dey born again.
Mohammed no dey gree make dem born again .
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by ojun50(m): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Timology55:
Mohammed no dey gree make dem born again .
i jst tire, i never hear were Muslim say him or her don born again
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by keoplus(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2017
Restititution indeed, how about what they have used the certificate to earn, they should return their BSc because they got it too fraudulently with their WAEC as entry requirement, they should return all the salary they earned using such fake certificate, the cars and house such lie had brought them over time. At that point you can say its restitution. Mstcheeeew shiior!!!!!
kingsley9505:
It is called restitution.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by undefeateds: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
GOD bless u sir,there is nothing else to say
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by ebenholer(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2017
Not only must they return such certificate, they should as well better return salaries and wages received in the course of the certificate acquisition. Cos I don't know if they want such returned papers to be kept in museum. Instead of such return they should have openly confessed their sins on telecasts and get it posted on YouTube for world to see. That will touch lives greatly.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by kalumichael(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2017
wtf!!!ii! mtcheew :-Xwtf!!!ii! mtcheew
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by chimauga(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2017
Belives is makeing us mad..
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Tecno66: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Those who gained admission to the university and graduated will also have to return the degrees because that same waec result was what qualified them for the admission.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by monex(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2017
FromZeroToHero:

not necessarily. the certificate was gotten unjustly and is not transient unlike the monies gotten due to the certificate.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Iceberg3: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2017
WhiteSoup:
When shall Buhari "SHOWED" us his WAEC certificate? undecided

Nna,e be like say you sef gats go return ya own certificate o..which one be SHOWED again nah,haba?!

Girama sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by God2man(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2017
Heaven is rejoicing over them.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Bakrabas: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2017
To crown it up, they should also return the wealth made through that Certificates
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by enemyofprogress: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2017
While ajepako is still struggling to get her own at age 48
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Oju4190: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=BiafraBushBoy post=59316124]I promised to return mine ooo sad

but will I also return the salaries I have collected? embarassed

Because right now... my account is even red. Or I should just return
Just return ur stomach which enjoy from the salary
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Bondesniger(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
they have to return so many things for the same reason
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by ajepako(f): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
While ajepako is still struggling to get her own at age 48

Werey Oshogbo... tongue tongue tongue
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by ayanbaba2(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bondesniger:
they have to return so many things for the same reason

yeah... including the nysc 'allawee' if they were ex-corpers!
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by mignone(f): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
cstr1000:

They will need to tell their employers the whole story. He may even decide to retain them with God's favour.
If their work has always been comparable to standard regardless of the certificate, then i think they have earned their pay.
But the employer has to know. That is an nonnegotiable condition for a child of God that wants to walk on the narrow way of God's standard.
I agree with you.happy Sunday to u &urs
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by suremanpatriot: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
suremanpatriot:
BEAUTIFUL NEWS! THESE ARE EXEMPLARY CHRISTIANS WE SEEK FOR IN OUR ERA
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by UnchangeableGod: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2017
mo9ice:

Come are you not forgetting what the learnt when the further there edu. let's not lie to our selves Jesus came not for the holy ones but for the sinners
and He dont want you to package before coming but come with your sin .
Of course, Jesus has saved them from sin and that is why they are can do restitution. Yes, you do not package yourself before coming to Christ. Rather you come to Jesus the way you are and He saves you after which you cannot remain a sinner. You also do necessary restitutions to have s conscience void of offence towards God and man.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by UnchangeableGod: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2017
bishopjoe02:

that is stupidity, I wonder the pastor who is leading these guys, the Bible says if righteous can be obtain by law, then Christ die in vain, Apostle Paul after his convertion, needed not try undo his past, he move on, and his good deal from then on, undo his past
You are wrong sir. Restitution is not a way of obtainining righteousness through the law. Rather, it is a way of clearing ones conscience after one is born again. Paul apologized to the high priest he reviled which is part of restitution. Restitution includes returning stolen property in one's possession, separating from second wife or from being a second wife or third wife, apologising to those whose relatives were kiled during robbery or assasination etc. Some restitutions are very sensitive and as such require prayers and the grace of God.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by bishopjoe02(m): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
You are wrong sir. Restitution is not a way of obtainining righteousness through the law. Rather, it is a way of clearing ones conscience after one is born again. Paul apologized to the high priest he reviled which is part of restitution. Restitution includes returning stolen property in one's possession, separating from second wife or from being a second wife or third wife, apologising to those whose relatives were kiled during robbery or assasination etc. Some restitutions are very sensitive and as such require prayers and the grace of God.

what are you saying my brother in the lord, Paul never offended the high priest, infact the high priest was his accomplish in his evil deeds, he obtain letter from the said high priest to persecute the Church, do you know how many Christian Paul kill or imprison, Paul supervise the killing of Steven, who did he apologize to on that.
Yes some sin need restitution, but not all, If any man be in Christ, he is a new creation, for old things are pass away
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by UnchangeableGod: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
bishopjoe02:

what are you saying my brother in the lord, Paul never offended the high priest, infact the high priest was his accomplish in his evil deeds, he obtain letter from the said high priest to persecute the Church, do you know how many Christian Paul kill or imprison, Paul supervise the killing of Steven, who did he apologize to on that.
Yes some sin need restitution, but not all, If any man be in Christ, he is a new creation, for old things are pass away
Read your Bible sir. The incident I was referring to happened after Paul's conversion. He was defending himself before the High Priest who asked that he (Paul) should be smitten for s statement he made. Paul replied that God will smite him calling him a whited wall. Someone around reminded Paul that it was the High Priest he was addressing like that. Paul subsequently apologized (Acts 23:1-5). This is an aspect of restitution. Others include apologising for lies told against a person and making redress etc. Restitutions are not only for sins committed when we were not saved. Even after we are saved, we make restitutions eg for lies told (may be under pressure) or to those we misrepresented.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by bishopjoe02(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Read your Bible sir. The incident I was referring to happened after Paul's conversion. He was defending himself before the High Priest who asked that he (Paul) should be smitten for s statement he made. Paul replied that God will smite him calling him a whited wall. Someone around reminded Paul that it was the High Priest he was addressing like that. Paul subsequently apologized (Acts 23:1-5). This is an aspect of restitution. Others include apologising for lies told against a person and making redress etc. Restitutions are not only for sins committed when we were not saved. Even after we are saved, we make restitutions eg for lies told (may be under pressure) or to those we misrepresented.
No sir, you should be the one to read your Bible, here is a screen shot of the chapter you quoted, he never apologize
even the Amplified Bible didn't say he apologize, he only said he was not aware, there were no apology

Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by doyinbaby(f): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
a man who married more than one wife before becoming a Christian does not need to separate from them.......he should continue in with them....he is only excluded from church leadership.....all these false marriage doctrines that people preach scattering homes....if a woman 60yrs married a man when she was an unbeliever that time 35yrs ago when she was 25yrs.....so because her husband is now born again he should separate from her abi....tell me how a 50yr old woman will begin look for husband......will the man separate from children who are products of the union.......all these false doctrines on marriage........however I believe in a Christian man should only marry one wife ......however for those that had gone into polygamy before becoming Christians should be allowed to live in peace with their wives......I don't know the new husband you want women in 40s,50s ,60s to start finding just because they or their husbands became born again
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by UnchangeableGod: 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
doyinbaby:
a man who married more than one wife before becoming a Christian does not need to separate from them.......he should continue in with them....he is only excluded from church leadership.....all these false marriage doctrines that people preach scattering homes....if a woman 60yrs married a man when she was an unbeliever that time 35yrs ago when she was 25yrs.....so because her husband is now born again he should separate from her abi....tell me how a 50yr old woman will begin look for husband......will the man separate from children who are products of the union.......all these false doctrines on marriage........however I believe in a Christian man should only marry one wife ......however for those that had gone into polygamy before becoming Christians should be allowed to live in peace with their wives......I don't know the new husband you want women in 40s,50s ,60s to start finding just because they or their husbands became born again
That you don't agree with it doesn't make it false doctrine sir. Monogamy does not apply only the leadership except heaven is meant for only the leaders. Yes, the children belong to their parents but living with a second husband or marrying more than one wife at a time is adultery. Thanks.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by doyinbaby(f): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
That you don't agree with it doesn't make it false doctrine sir. Monogamy does not apply only the leadership except heaven is meant for only the leaders. Yes, the children belong to their parents but living with a second husband or marrying more than one wife at a time is adultery. Thanks.
I am a lady....so address me as ma....so you mean if my mum is a 2nd wife...and she later became born again....so now at her age she separate from her husband....okay after she separate.....tell me how easy it is to find a husband at her age......okay.o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben 10 And Other Cartoons Are Demonic For Children / Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite / Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.