Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates (41444 Views)

Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven / GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In / Why Born Again Christians Should Not Eat Sallah Meat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Sleyanya1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=menxer post=59316871][/quote]

Lol. Still correct cheesy
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by lekankolade(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hope they returned the money made via the use of those results?

1 Like

Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Organs(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
WhiteSoup:
When shall Buhari showed us his WAEC certificate? undecided

When shall you start using your God given brain?
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by cstr1000: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Hmmm...Who told them that being born again will mean to physically go back to right your wrongs. [b]If it was so Apostle Paul in the Bible should have submitted himself to the prisons for all the people he had killed. [/b]

Being born again you obtain total forgiveness from God by the Grace (not by physical effort) of Jesus Christ.

Well sha, interpretation of the Bible has always been a major controversy in Christianity.
Jesus personally told paul he was going to suffer many things on earth for the blood of the martyrs that he had spilled.
And paul suffered like no other apostolic evangelist suffered in trying to spread the Gospel. His uncommon sufferings and persecutions in the hands of Rome and the Jews were not a coincidence.
The Holy spirit was always leading him to the hottest anti-christian spots in the then known world

1 Like

Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by ajahinnousa(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
they should also burn all the certificate that they have used waec to get and too ,they should quit their jobs,over righteousness,they forgot that it s by grace and not by righteousness.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Memories12411: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
vertueptime:

Is that possible?
With God on their side it is possible. If they can repent of their sins of yesteryears it is possible to keep it right with God. I want to believe this certificate had earned them jobs that they hope to retire soon, but I don't know what would happen to the salaries the certificate had earned them.lol

1 Like

Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Soglow(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
I promised to return mine ooo sad

but will I also return the salaries I have collected? embarassed

Because right now... my account is even red. Or I should just return the account number
....Lol
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Sleyanya1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
cstr1000:

Jesus personally told paul he was going to suffer many things on earth for the blood of the martyrs that he had spilled.
And paul suffered like no other apostolic evangelist suffered in trying to spread the Gospel. His uncommon sufferings and persecutions in the hands of Rome and the Jews were not a coincidence.

I understand your angle. But trust me, being a Christian isn't void of life's challenges.

Also remember that Paul was the one who wrote most books of the new testament. He did greater works.

Except by a personal revelation or instruction by the Holy Spirit one do not need to return his waec certificate after being born again.

For clarification sake, please in what passage did Jesus told Paul that?
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by mo9ice: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

ATONEMENT would have been more apt, which means that they will have to surrender their BOgus salaries they have been collecting with their doctored WAEC cert

Come are you not forgetting what the learnt when the further there edu. let's not lie to our selves Jesus came not for the holy ones but for the sinners
and He dont want you to package before coming but come with your sin .
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Organs(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ok, how about the bribe given and received? How about the fornication committed, how about the backbiting done against Buhari?
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by nwakibie3(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
WhiteSoup:

When he becomes born again grin grin
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
sounwave:
95% of WAEC results will be returned if 100% of all those who've written WAEC became Christians. grin tongue
true talk, 90% of Nigerians have cheated in one way, or d other through their primary school up to their present level of Education,
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by FODA(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
My people perish due to lack of knowledge. If a man is in Christ Jesus, he is a new creature, old things has passed away. They should equally return all the salaries they have received with the certificate.
when will you return your own? We cannot continue in sin.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
What about the money earned with those certificates?
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by cstr1000: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sleyanya1:

I understand your angle. But trust me, being a Christian isn't void of life's challenges.

Also remember that Paul was the one who wrote most books of the new testament. He did greater works.

Except by a personal revelation or instruction by the Holy Spirit one do not need to return his waec certificate after being born again.

For clarification sake, please in what passage did Jesus told Paul that?
Acts 9:15-16.
Ananias tells the disciples that God has set Paul apart to suffer for his name when there were murmuring about paul becoming a christian after his many atrocities.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Lionofdjungle: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is hypocritical. Will they return everything they have acquired by means of the certificate? Those who gained admission to universities and the like should equally return their university certificates. Those who are working under the government and private sector should resign and return the money to their employers and forfeit everything they have acquired. That's when I will believe that they mean business.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
What of those people that have killed before, will they bring d lives back,it is only God that will truely forgive
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by NothingDoMe: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
WhiteSoup:
lol. U nor well grin grin grin
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by NothingDoMe: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
ojun50:
Na only Christian thy born again Muslim them no dey born again.
lol. u too nor well grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
sounwave:
95% of WAEC results will be returned if 100% of all those who've written WAEC became Christians. grin tongue
Especially those in private schools where malpractice has been institutionalized

1 Like

Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Moganajoe: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
sounwave:

The one of 33 & 32 years ago fear me sef, after serving for almost 35yrs in public service. I hope they have also returned what the certificate benefited them, like money

1 Like

Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by cstr1000: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ishilove:
Hian. They should as well return all gains gotten from the certificate including the undergraduate degrees and nYSC certificate. Ignorance.
Your G.O today during manner water preached on satanic ladders by which the devil infiltrate the lives of born again christians and attack them at will.
I hope you know working with a dubiously gotten certificate is a ladder that can make you vulnerable to demonic attack.
It only takes one loop-hole regardless of how tiny and the devil has gained mastery over you.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Listen, if they truely want to restitute if they have use d waec certificate to get a higher certificate they shuo return it also and if they have use that HB sc, HND or Nce to get a job, they shud resign and return all the salaries collected,
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by ojun50(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
NothingDoMe:
lol. u too nor well grin grin grin grin
na true na
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Appareil(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
My people perish due to lack of knowledge. If a man is in Christ Jesus, he is a new creature, old things has passed away. They should equally return all the salaries they have received with the certificate.
Exactly my dear
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by kingrt2(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yea you are so holy, after you don't need it again, considering how most of them are over 50, its now you are returning it. When you are done deceiving yourselves go home

1 Like

Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by mignone(f): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
cstr1000:

Have you heard of restitution, sanctification and consecration?
Why did matthew decide to return all he had unlawfully gotten after Jesus visited him.?
Go better church, una no go hear. na prosperity gospel and ''once-saved, always saved gospel'' una dey find.
Yes, they are supposed to return any allowances gotten through the use of the dubious certificates if at all possible.
I think even though they secured jobs with the said certificates,they may not have to return d allowances got from d jobs since they actually served/laboured for their employers.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Appareil(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
God has surely forgiven these people except God asked them individually to restitute.Some people don't know the power of salvation.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by cstr1000: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
mignone:

I think even though they secured jobs with the said certificates,they may not have to return d allowances got from d jobs since they actually served/laboured for their employers.
They will need to tell their employers the whole story. He may even decide to retain them with God's favour.
If their work has always been comparable to standard regardless of the certificate, then i think they have earned their pay.
But the employer has to know. That is an nonnegotiable condition for a child of God that wants to walk on the narrow way of God's standard.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by Sleyanya1(m): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
cstr1000:

Acts 9:15-16.
Ananias tells the disciples that God has set Paul apart to suffer for his name when there were murmuring about paul becoming a christian after his many atrocities.

Aiiit. Thanks bro.
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by 2rucool(m): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
#Theycanonlyfoolthemselves
Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by babayaro7: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
WhiteSoup:
nonsense you don't know what you are saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben 10 And Other Cartoons Are Demonic For Children / Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite / Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.