Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered (28733 Views)

Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Benue Police & Weapons Recovered / Armed Robbers In Military Uniform Arrested By Benue Police, Weapons Recovered / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered by yousouphe(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered by Kokaine(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
everyday they catch people. i wonder where the jails are to put them. jails are effing full by now
Re: Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered by Zeze06(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
I know you just want to look for my trouble, because none of the things I said indicated my support for crime... cry

suremanpatriot:

you ppl compounded problems for the youths,see how u glamourize robbery as hustling. Crimes dont pay, just make it sound loud and clear to the young lads. There is dignity in working to earn a living,ask God for intervention,focus!!!
Re: Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered by franchizy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Afonjas, na wa ooooh. What a tribe.
Re: Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered by kenic(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
They should interrogate them properly, stealing ain't the only act they are in luv with....skull mining is their specialty grin grin tongue
Re: Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered by JoshMedia: 12:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Why are they still looking fresh?

God will continue to catch them
Re: Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Western boys!
Re: Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered by dharmeelawlarh(m): 1:36am On Aug 10, 2017
hi...............you all should please go follow my instagram blog @foremostblog9ja
Re: Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered by Maxiyke: 3:06am On Aug 10, 2017
I guess your dad did not tell of Sunday Oyelesi or Shina Rambo, because had it been that shame allowed him to tell you of Oyelesi, you won't be talking of the most notorious criminal from any other side.

neoOduduwa:
But your tribe produced the most notorious criminals: Gana, Vampire, Evans...

Despite being vulnerable to extinction grin, your people are still killing themselves over white powder in ozubulu.

Shameful!
Re: Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered by MENELIK1: 6:58am On Aug 10, 2017
Maxiyke:
I guess your dad did not tell of Sunday Oyelesi or Shina Rambo, because had it been that shame allowed him to tell you of Oyelesi, you won't be talking of the most notorious criminal from any other side.

Ask your own Dad about Derico as well, pot calling the kettle black
Re: Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered by raphy(m): 7:06am On Aug 10, 2017
they turn to chairman like tht. see how they sit down .instead to sit on da floor.
Re: Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered by djbussy(m): 7:12am On Aug 10, 2017
They look like people in cell already . May be someone is trying to find promotion .
Re: Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered by ayolaboss(m): 7:39am On Aug 10, 2017
won ti gba penalty woo throwing
Re: Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered by brightalo17: 7:48am On Aug 10, 2017
tellwisdom:
What are the police buying from these people...necklace?? sad
So the wisdom in your name is just for fancy? smh
Re: Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered by ufuosman(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2017
End of the road
Re: Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered by Iceberg3: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2017
Shameful and shameless coneheads..see them,car owners grin

Agberoes,riffraff,pickingpocket,'amu rubbry',headhunters,skullminers,touts,...na dem,coneheads. grin
Re: Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered by papie123: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
lol they even carried ankara!!!!

o deep! grin
Re: Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered by Maxiyke: 1:51am On Aug 11, 2017
Derico is a learner where DR. Oyenusi, he is the doctor of armed robbery.
Derico is just a pickpocket to compare with that daredevil that held the whole Nigeria at ransom.

MENELIK1:

Ask your own Dad about Derico as well, pot calling the kettle black

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen / Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula / Police Arrest Man For Arresting Nsukka Deity In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.