Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. (6255 Views)

Buratai Orders Immediate Crackdown On IPOB Over Elections Disruption Threat / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections / Festus Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack By Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by nonsobaba: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
ofai:

Mr Impostor am done with you.
You can get lost, pained wawa mgbeke skull.
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by wawappl: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
ofai:

This guys were formally part of anambra state. Yet you attack them. Tufiakwa. Agents of division.

Nwoke m, ignore that guy he is evil. That anuofia nonsobaba is the same person with different moniker(lasgidiowner,yyeske)

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
midfinger:
Is high time igbos in this forum should ignore all these morons (lasgidiowner,nonsobaba etc)claiming Anambra persons here,they are either imposters from eweduland living in Anambra for so long or deranged political touts that doesn't know their left from their right hands .Those idiots are best ignored!.
Edit:Non of them are more Anambrarian than i(An Nri son).
liar, you are from Kebbi state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by ofai: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
wawappl:

Nwoke m, ignore that guy he is evil. That anuofia nonsobaba is the same person with different moniker(lasgidiowner,yyeske)

Ok bro. Thanks. The e-diot is an idiot.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ukaegbuagbaieni:
99.9% of nigeria are now claiming they are from Anambra even you l know everywell in osogbo you are also claiming Anambra too. Hahaha
I know your father's hut in oshogbo, so how far!
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by nonsobaba: 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
wawappl:

Fa putabago! When herdsmen come around to crest arewa logos into your mgbeke skulls, no one can find you mobilising for reprisal with this kind of alacrity. Lazy wawa cowards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Fyno:
stupid of you to keep displaying your ignorance here,IMO, Abia, anambra etc are all one region, speak the same language and coexist together, many markets in Aba are controlled by anambrarians and they are the core support base of IPOB,financially and other wise.

Pls stop working hard to show us how naive you are

Well I know IPOB is not strong in IMO State
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by ofai: 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
TheCabal:

That weed really lodged well in your brain

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
wawappl:

Don't worry, after the election, we will visit Fegge, Awada and Okpoko to fish out ndi Imo then move to Nkpor and chase ndi Enugu from there.
we will flush you guys from our civil service as well.
Just watch us, ndi ala

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by nonsobaba: 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
TheCabal:

That's because you guys are lucky to have banned okada operations long ago. Immediately Obiano is sworn in for his second term, we will ban commercial okada operations across Anambra state in order to send these wawa and abakaliki Ipod lowlives disturbing our state back to their cocoons.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Presidiotbuhari: 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Stop wasting ur time arguing with the notorious chino. He's the same person as lasgidiowner . He has more than 50 handles in this forum. Obiano should shove his useless apology to his butt hole, it is too late, I hav warned my family & relatives not to step out of the house on that day, talkless of voting obiakpo.
ofai:

Lesser igbos? Who made them lesser? You?

Am laughing hard here because a good number my anambra friends support BIAFRA and IPOB

You are just insecure. An efulefu hiding under "we anambra"

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
That's because you guys are lucky to have banned okada operations long ago. Immediately Obiano is sworn in for his second term, we will ban commercial okada operations across Anambra state in order to send these wawa and abakaliki Ipod lowlives disturbing our state back to their cocoons.
We need to send those ungrateful elements out of Anambra, enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Stop wasting ur time arguing with the notorious chino. He's the same person as lasgidiowner . He has more than 50 handles in this forum. Obiano should shove his useless apology to his butt hole, it is too late , I warned my family & relatives not to step out of the house on that day, talkless of voting obiakpo.
Who be this one again?
Tell your god Nnamdi kanu that he's a fool

1 Like

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by ofai: 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Stop wasting ur time arguing with the notorious chino. He's the same person as lasgidiowner . He has more than 50 handles in this forum. Obiano should shove his useless apology to his butt hole, it is too late, I hav warned my family & relatives not to step out of the house on that day, talkless of voting obiakpo.

I will take note of it

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
We accommodate you guys but no appreciation, amadioha is coming for you guys. Bunch of clowns and pigs

1 Like

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by mpianya39(m): 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
You are hopeless. Ipobians killed at Nkpor were mostly imported to come and cause confusion. Stop spewing trash.

[s][/s]

Are they igbos or not undecided undecided undecided
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by nonsobaba: 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yyeske:
We need to send those ungrateful elements out of Anambra, enough is enough
It will be done as soon as Obiano begins his second term in office. Rest assured. We are only holding out because of this election. The end of Okada operations will signal the end of Ipod in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
ofai:

I will take note of it
You dey fear? Talk na
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by backtosender: 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ojiofor:
Obiano is still a leaner.
Now Ozobulu massacre happened and you quickly jump out to cover up the real culprits and tomorrow when truth comes out you start shedding crocodile tears for vote.
Now you can see the plan behind all these cover up just because he want to retain his governorship position blood politics is worst than EBOLA

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
It will be done as soon as Obiano begins his second term in office. Rest assured. We are only holding out because of this election. The end of Okada operations will signal the end of Ipod in Anambra state.
It must be done, our accommodation of these ingrates is now our undoing and ndi Anambra must stop it now before these idiots take over our state.
We've not forgotten what they did in Ozubulu

1 Like

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
ofai:

Are you an Okada man ?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
backtosender:
Now you can see the plan behind all these cover up just because he want to retain his governorship position blood politics is worst than EBOLA
IPOB miscreant killed innocent people at Ozubulu, stop your lies

1 Like

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by mpianya39(m): 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
You are free to deceive yourself. It is an irrefutable fact that Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod. Anambra indigenes don't take orders from lesser igbos. Check the fatality list of the MASSOB members we slaughtered in Okpoko in 2006 and the ones we drowned in Ezu river 3 years later[size=8pt][/size], in addition to the Nkpor casualties, and all your doubts will be cleared.

You and who
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Presidiotbuhari: 12:01am On Aug 10, 2017
Oshogbo rat stay off my mention if u don't want the wrath of amadioha to fall on u & ur entire family
Yyeske:

Who be this one again?
Tell your god Nnamdi kanu that he's a fool

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 12:01am On Aug 10, 2017
ofai:

You've taken a stronger type of weed
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by mpianya39(m): 12:03am On Aug 10, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Nwokem mechionu. Read the news paper report line by line. The army and police did the bidding of their master in Abuja. Obiano confirmed that he did not kill anyone because the police and army are not in his control. The only reason he offered apology is to placate and extend a hand of fellowship to them. Even Achuzia in the report equally confirmed that Obiano didn't kill any ipob/massob member.

[s][/s]

Ok! But no election in anambra state grin grin
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 12:03am On Aug 10, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Oshogbo rat stay off my mention if u don't want the wrath of amadioha to fall on u & ur entire family
Dare not mention me again if you don't want amadioha to fall on you, you fvvking Libyan jew
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by michealdeco: 12:05am On Aug 10, 2017
mokpareke@gmail.com
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by mpianya39(m): 12:06am On Aug 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Lies and propaganda, my governor will never apologize over IPOB miscreants.
Radio Biafra with its stupid lies.

No be only you're governor what about you're bishop undecided undecided
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 12:08am On Aug 10, 2017
mpianya39:

No be only you're governor what about you're bishop undecided undecided
No time, swerve please.
Are you from Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by backtosender: 12:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreant killed innocent people at Ozubulu, stop your lies
Mr i dont have time for you go and drink rat poison somewhere and die biko gerrouut
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by michealdeco: 12:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Yyeske:
No time, swerve please.
Are you from Anambra?
OK my mum is from anambra but she a hardcore Biafra and IPOB member more than me sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) / Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! / Very Graphic Picture Of Dead Boko Haram Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.