Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! (6258 Views)

Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead / INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by cjrane: 2:08am On Mar 30, 2015
Reliable INEC sources have confirmed that President Jonathan has secured a comfortable lead in the states collated so far.
...........Details as more information becomes available.

I told the e-rats that they will win every online poll with their usual fake multiple monikers, but Nigerians will actually vote for our dear President.
I am happy, it has come to pass.

Praise God!!!
Allahu Akabar!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by kliq(m): 2:15am On Mar 30, 2015
cjrane:
un-Reliable INEC sources have confirmed that President Jonathan has secured a comfortable lead in the states collated so far.
Details as more information becomes available.

Praise God!!!
Allahu Akabar!!!

Story

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by belamour(m): 2:22am On Mar 30, 2015
cjrane:
Reliable INEC sources have confirmed that President Jonathan has secured a comfortable lead in the states collated so far.
I told the e-rats that they will win every online poll with their usual fake multiple monikers, but Nigerians will actually vote for our dear President.
Praise God!!!
Allahu Akabar!!!

The youth corper friend that was d Asst. presiding officer abi

You re Jonathan Clueless

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by Sylverbox(m): 2:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Dream on...
Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by tjcasper(m): 3:02am On Mar 30, 2015
Someone somewhere is high on skuches,monkeytail and dongoyaroo.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 30, 2015
victory all the way....tears for APCheats us boundless

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by kamshingari: 3:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Nigeria sai...DR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN MAINASARA!!!
Our Zamfara votes for GEJ have counted...Well done our Dear YUGUDA and the entire Transformation Ambassadors!

@Mahmud Shinkafi, congrats in advance!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by Burger01(m): 3:54am On Mar 30, 2015
Hehehe, false hope..

Sai Buhari o jirecheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Iffa hear say Jonathan win after all the results wey I don see ehn! Nigeria go just too hot for Jonathan and him cronies.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by Bifwoli: 4:24am On Mar 30, 2015
GEJ all the way. Aso Rock is no place for a sharia lovin goat herder with dubious certificates.

GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by COOLDK(m): 4:30am On Mar 30, 2015
cjrane:

Praise God!!!
Allahu Akabar!!!

Guy nawa ooooo! Wetin Una chop sleep? sad U sure say something no pursue u for dream so tey u come wake up suddenly come dey type this crap
Which kind reliable source wey u no fit post here.
#StopTheWeed

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 5:01am On Mar 30, 2015
You expect inec to say that. Am sure inec is still full of professioners who should be able to able to use their senses

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by henryangelo: 5:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Martins301:
Iffa hear say Jonathan win after all the results wey I don see ehn! Nigeria go just too hot for Jonathan and him cronies.
That statement is too expensive withdraw it,dont think you can't be found,if it is possible to get Osama remeber yours will be moi moi,stop inciting yourself and others for violence, be warned!!!
Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 30, 2015
henryangelo:

That statement is too expensive withdraw it,dont think you can't be found,if it is possible to get Osama remeber yours will be moi moi,stop inciting yourself and others for violence, be warned!!!

Face front jor. Since the rigging is in your favour why wont you support it. Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by henryangelo: 5:53am On Mar 30, 2015
Martins301:

Face front jor. Since the rigging is in your favour why wont you support it. Hypocrite.
I never said am supporting any political party,you are already violent,but am warning you for the last time
Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by lilbabyak(m): 5:59am On Mar 30, 2015
This was done at your father's INEC collation centre

#mumu

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 30, 2015
henryangelo:

I never said am supporting any political party,you are already violent,but am warning you for the last time

Even when your posts on NL show u as a fanatical supporter of PDP u are here denying it. You are probably suffering from acute aphasia. Maybe you don't know that poke-noseing is a dangerous habit.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by Mcbussy(m): 6:42am On Mar 30, 2015
cjrane:

Praise God!!!
Allahu Akabar!!!

Pwuhahahaha grin....Good one!!!!

Pre April fool's joke grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by henryangelo: 7:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Martins301:

Even when your posts on NL show u as a fanatical supporter of PDP u are here denying it. You are probably suffering from acute aphasia. Maybe you don't know that poke-noseing is a dangerous habit.

You see your problem, is very difficult for you to comprehend a simple statement
Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by samlestic(m): 7:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Martins301:
wea u 4 see d results? online? Facebook, Nairaland? mumu. go 2 school
Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 30, 2015
samlestic:
wea u 4 see d results? online? Facebook, Nairaland? mumu. go 2 school

I get the result from your father. Make thunder bend you short neck. Make una rig the elections for PDP first.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by yomalex(m): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2015
Hmm
Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by samlestic(m): 7:40am On Mar 30, 2015
Martins301:

I get the result from your father. Make thunder bend you short neck. Make una rig the elections first.
100% turn out in ss/sE. APC 12% in each state. one more thing, over 400,000 difference in results bw pdp and apc in each senatorial district. anyways, let dem continue wit north,sw and nc. wen u are done, let us know.
Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2015
samlestic:
100% turn out in ss/sE. APC 12% in each state. one more thing, over 400,000 difference in results bw pdp and apc in each senatorial district. anyways, let dem continue wit north,sw and nc. wen u are done, let us know.

Just imagine the level of rigging.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by Mikelade19(m): 8:07am On Mar 30, 2015
Lolz.sometimes,dreams are way better than reality...keep on dreaming OP

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!! by Don4eva(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2015
Martins301:
You can high your morale, no payment required for that. Am too sure you are getting accreditation into kiri kiri or any of the local morgues. Just try nonsense. Anumanu

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, / Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! / PDP Bot Leadership Illegal, Makarfi Must Go – Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.