Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Open Letter To Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Aka 'bishop' Over The Catholic Church Massacr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Aka 'bishop' Over The Catholic Church Massacr (894 Views)

"Blackmail" - Okorocha Replies Oshiomhole Over Battle With Catholic Church / Aloysius Katsina-Alu Is Dead / 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Aka 'bishop' Over The Catholic Church Massacr by TheTrueSeeker: 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dear Aloysius Ikegwuonwu aka 'Bishop'

I am not an indigene of Anambra State or Ozubulu Community in particular but after reading your suppose response on the Catholic Church Massacre,

https://www.nairaland.com/3977926/anambra-church-killings-suspected-bishop#59314915

I am compelled to pen you this short piece of my mind.

Please be informed that the Press whom you are erroneously trying to intimidate or threaten with legal action only quoted a press statement issue by the Nigerian Police Force immediately after the incident. As such, your irresponsible and misguided remark should be directed at the Nigerian Police Force and not the Press or Social Media.

What I expected from you in the interim was;

1. To aid the Police in their investigation by reporting yourself personally at the Police Headquarter in Anambra State to clear your name and prove to the world that you do not have a hand in the church massacre.
2. To personally pay a condolence visit to the scene of the crime as a way of sympathizing with the injured victims and the dead.
3. Tell the world what you know about those incidents that your name and those of others were mentioned in SA deals
4. Have a conscience before God.

Be properly guided.

TheTrueSeeker
Re: Open Letter To Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Aka 'bishop' Over The Catholic Church Massacr by Fidelismaria: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
open letter ko open nyash ni
no mind your business
is lyk u want to be his next target
Re: Open Letter To Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Aka 'bishop' Over The Catholic Church Massacr by TheTrueSeeker: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
Fidelismaria:
open letter ko open nyash ni

no mind your business

is lyk u want to be his next target

The lives of the innocent people killed in that church on that fateful day is part of my business
Re: Open Letter To Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Aka 'bishop' Over The Catholic Church Massacr by adadike281(f): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Truly, he should come and help d police with the investigation. its very important.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Aka 'bishop' Over The Catholic Church Massacr by Okoroawusa: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Him fit?
Re: Open Letter To Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Aka 'bishop' Over The Catholic Church Massacr by timecapsule: 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
This someone's that was played by another person.
As for me nothing like drug saga in this case.............. it is all about terrorism.
Re: Open Letter To Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Aka 'bishop' Over The Catholic Church Massacr by timecapsule: 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Which kind of help will he render to them again. When they have known all the actors and boss in the game, they should go and get the other peoples.
adadike281:
Truly, he should come and help d police with the investigation. its very important.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Okun Leaders Shops For Dino Malaye's Replacement, Calls Teejay Yusuf / FG Treating Confirmed Terrorists As Royals But Brutalising Kanu, Igbos – Group / NPF Confirms That Lagos Now Has New Police Commissioner, Edgar Imohimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.