Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Mmm Actually Changes Lives - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Actually Changes Lives (390 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Actually Changes Lives by Tiobi84: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth!
2017/08/09 21:09:32nigerianpilot

MMM Nigeria introduces 100% mavro growth. It means instead of 30% mavro growth you get 100% mavro growth.

For instance, If you provide help of 100,000, you get help of 200,000.

The message was posted on the dashboard of participants this evening. It reads:

From now on, MMM Nigeria offers Mavro-100% to all the members for providing help both through bank and bitcoin. Mavro-100% implies that the amount of Mavros doubles in a month. The contribution of 10,000 naira will grow up to 20,000 naira in one month.
Mavro-100% grows daily and does not get frozen. It means Mavro-100% can be withdrawn immediately after its confirmation. The higher growth rate became possible due to the implementation of weekly maximums for withdrawal. Using this mechanism, the System always can balance PH and GH volumes and operate sustainably for unlimited period of time. Now a participant can’t ask to get help again earlier than 7 days after the previous successful GH-request has been created. When a member creates GH-request, he can see the exact amount which is available for withdrawal in the current week – this is his personalised maximum. The total amount of Mavro remains unchanged. The remaining balance is available for withdrawal in the coming weeks. This algorithm is beneficial for loyal participants.
Thanks to the combination of these three innovations: Mavro-100% instead of Mavro-30%, weekly maximums for withdrawal, and the promo-tasks contests – MMM Nigeria will be more sustainable and will grow faster than earlier. Everything is just getting started!
By our efforts, MMM Nigeria will overcome!
We are changing the world!
Re: Mmm Actually Changes Lives by pafra(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
I thought you guys forbid public forum like nairaland.com, What happened to your watsapp group.?

Please go back to were you are coming from. Keep the information to yourselves.

Na God deliver me from Una. Thank God ooo
Re: Mmm Actually Changes Lives by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
reasons why you should take this opportunity!
❤️Everything will always be balanced
❤️Mavro is now 100% and it will grow daily
❤️Once u P-H and its confirmed, you can G-H immediately..
❤️Programmers are fixing the glitches..
❤️The system will be very flexible.. It wnt be a burden to us, if we detect any problem, it can be reduced, also weekly G-H will control dat
❤️100% will work
❤️We need more P-H and registrations
❤️No P-H limit because people will create multiple accounts to P-H in
❤️The system determines wat u get per week... U might get it in 2wks not necessarily in 4wks
❤️❤️Observation...
❤️Technically, the 100% is due to the daily mavro growth so that those who cnt wait for 30days can G-H something reasonable and also because of the weekly G-H limit.
❤️Remember to always P-H your spare money and reP-H after every G-H.

join my Mmm telegram group through the link in my signature! to get updates on the happenings in mmm

(1) (Reply)

How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / Equity Market Sheds 0.81%, Beginning The Week In The Red. / Who Takes The Money; CBN Or The Banks..certainly Not Us!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.