Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why Allah? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Allah? (1562 Views)

Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. / Why Allah Allowed Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Allah? by plappville(f): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Why didnt Muhammad call his God "The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob" just like It is in both Old and New Testament?

Exodus 3:6 Then he said, "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob." At this, Moses hid his face, because he was afraid to look at God.

(Exo. 3:15)."And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations"

Please Note: This is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations"

Matthew 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.

Here we See Jesus referring to the Old testament. So why didn't Muhammad do thesame? Why Allah?
Re: Why Allah? by 1Sharon(f): 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Knock knock!

Who's there?
'Allah'
'Allah who'?

ALLAHU AKBAR!

2 Likes

Re: Why Allah? by iamgenius(m): 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
plappville:
Why didnt Muhammad call his God "The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob" just like It is in both Old and New Testament?

Exodus 3:6 Then he said, "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob." At this, Moses hid his face, because he was afraid to look at God.

(Exo. 3:15)."And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations"

Please Note: This is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations"

Matthew 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.

Here we See Jesus referring to the Old testament. So why didn't Muhammad do thesame? Why Allah?
al-quran chapter 2== 126.And when Ibrahim submitted "O my Lord make this City a region of peace and feed the inhabitants of it withvaried fruits to such of them who believe in Allah and the Last Day,' said He, "and who became unbeliever, tohim also I will give a little to use, and then shall force him towards the torment of the hell and that is an evilplace of return.
127.And when Ibrahim was raising the foundations of this house and Ismail (too) praying, O Our Lord accept fromus, undoubtedly, You alone Hear and Know'.
128.'O Our Lord! Make us submissive to You and of our offspring a nation submissive to You, tell us our ways ofworship, and turn to us with Your mercy. Surely, You alone are most Relenting and Merciful.
129.'O Our Lord, and send in them a messenger from among themselves, who may recite to them Your signs andteach them Your Book and wise knowledge and may purify them well. Surely, You are alone the Predominant,the Wise.
130.And who will turn his face from the religion of Ibrahim, save one who is a foolish in heart, and undoubtedly,We necessarily, chose him in the world and surely he is among the people having ability to gain Our specialproximity in the hereafter.
131.When his Lord said to him, "Surrender", submitted he, 'I surrendered to Him, Who is the Lord of all the worlds'.
132.And Ibrahim left the legacy of the same religion to his sons and Yaqoob too; that 'O my sons, surely Allah haschosen this religion for you, therefore die not, but as Muslim.
133.On the contrary, some of you were present, when death came to Yaqoob, when he said to his sons, 'whom youwill worship after me', said they 'we shall worship He Who is your God and of your fathers Ibrahim and Ismailand Ishaque, the one God and to Him we have submitted ourselves'.
134.This is a community that has passed away, for them what they earned and for you are what you earn and youshall not be questioned for their deeds.
135.And the people of the book spoke, 'Be Jews or Christians, you will get guidance'. Say you, 'on the contrary, wetake the religion of Ibrahim who was away from every falls-hood and was not among the polytheists'.
136.Say like this, 'we believe in Allah and what has been sent down towards us and what was sent down onIbrahim and Ismail and Ishaque and Yaqoob and on his son and what was given to Moses and Christ and whatwas given to the rest of the prophets from their Lord: we do not differentiate between any of them in thematter of faith and we have submitted ourselves to Allah.
137.Then if they believe too, as you have believed then they are guided, and if they turn back their faces, then theyare but in total schism. So, O beloved, prophet! Soon Allah will suffice you on behalf of them. He is aloneHearing and Knowing.
Re: Why Allah? by iamgenius(m): 12:26am On Aug 10, 2017
al-quran chapter 6 verse 161== O Muhammad Say: 'As for me, my Lord has guided me on to a straight way, a right religion, the way of Abraham who adopted it in exclusive devotion to Allah, and he was not of those who associated others with Allah in His divinity.
Re: Why Allah? by plappville(f): 12:33am On Aug 10, 2017
iamgenius:
al-quran chapter 2== 126.And when Ibrahim submitted "O my Lord make this City a region of peace and feed the inhabitants of it withvaried fruits to such of them who believe in Allah and the Last Day,' said He, "and who became unbeliever, tohim also I will give a little to use, and then shall force him towards the torment of the hell and that is an evilplace of return.
127.And when Ibrahim was raising the foundations of this house and Ismail (too) praying, O Our Lord accept fromus, undoubtedly, You alone Hear and Know'.
128.'O Our Lord! Make us submissive to You and of our offspring a nation submissive to You, tell us our ways ofworship, and turn to us with Your mercy. Surely, You alone are most Relenting and Merciful.
129.'O Our Lord, and send in them a messenger from among themselves, who may recite to them Your signs andteach them Your Book and wise knowledge and may purify them well. Surely, You are alone the Predominant,the Wise.
130.And who will turn his face from the religion of Ibrahim, save one who is a foolish in heart, and undoubtedly,We necessarily, chose him in the world and surely he is among the people having ability to gain Our specialproximity in the hereafter.
131.When his Lord said to him, "Surrender", submitted he, 'I surrendered to Him, Who is the Lord of all the worlds'.
132.And Ibrahim left the legacy of the same religion to his sons and Yaqoob too; that 'O my sons, surely Allah haschosen this religion for you, therefore die not, but as Muslim.
133.On the contrary, some of you were present, when death came to Yaqoob, when he said to his sons, 'whom youwill worship after me', said they 'we shall worship He Who is your God and of your fathers Ibrahim and Ismailand Ishaque, the one God and to Him we have submitted ourselves'.
134.This is a community that has passed away, for them what they earned and for you are what you earn and youshall not be questioned for their deeds.
135.And the people of the book spoke, 'Be Jews or Christians, you will get guidance'. Say you, 'on the contrary, wetake the religion of Ibrahim who was away from every falls-hood and was not among the polytheists'.
136.Say like this, 'we believe in Allah and what has been sent down towards us and what was sent down onIbrahim and Ismail and Ishaque and Yaqoob and on his son and what was given to Moses and Christ and whatwas given to the rest of the prophets from their Lord: we do not differentiate between any of them in thematter of faith and we have submitted ourselves to Allah.
137.Then if they believe too, as you have believed then they are guided, and if they turn back their faces, then theyare but in total schism. So, O beloved, prophet! Soon Allah will suffice you on behalf of them. He is aloneHearing and Knowing.

Go and sleep. Then come to answer the OP. What you put up there is a trash.

1 Like

Re: Why Allah? by plappville(f): 12:34am On Aug 10, 2017
God of Ishmael? This is Quaranic of course cheesy
Re: Why Allah? by iamgenius(m): 12:37am On Aug 10, 2017
plappville:

Go and sleep. Then come to answer the OP. What you put up there is a trash.
my foot, chai. trash abi?
Re: Why Allah? by iamgenius(m): 12:42am On Aug 10, 2017
plappville:
God of Ishmael? This is Quaranic of course cheesy
should it be from ur own book?
Re: Why Allah? by OtemAtum: 12:50am On Aug 10, 2017
Lol, Allah and Yahweh always struggling for religious power. God Almighty who even created them both isn't obsessed with power or thrones like this. They should learn from God. Hmmm.
Re: Why Allah? by iamgenius(m): 12:59am On Aug 10, 2017
OtemAtum:
Lol, Allah and Yahweh always struggling for religious power. God Almighty who even created them both isn't obsessed with power or thrones like this. They should learn from God. Hmmm.
god of energy abi? Je kin gbadun jare!
Re: Why Allah? by plappville(f): 1:02am On Aug 10, 2017
iamgenius:
should it be in ur own boo?

Didn't you read Jesus saying the same thing? Muhammad should have followed Jesus 's footsteps. ......
Re: Why Allah? by OtemAtum: 1:16am On Aug 10, 2017
iamgenius:
god of energy abi? Je kin gbadun jare!
Without ENERGY nothing can work. God the universe created all things. Allah is just an insignificant part of God the Universe, same as Yahweh, yourself, myself, everything and everybody.

I.e Otem+Allah+Yahweh+You+Atum+Moloch+Everything+...=God Almighty.

DOCTUFOS: MCC 1:12-14

12. And the things which he imagined also are filled with Imaginations. And so continues endless imaginations.
13. And by one fragment of the imagination of god, there exist some beings. And these beings have similarities with god in his light form.
14. Now the names of some of these beings are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Lar.gas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

But at the moment, some parts of God the Universe are no more useful. Those parts are the Yahweh part, the Allah part, etc and I am sent to pluck out those parts and cast a shadow of them.

May the light of God Almighty reveal deep secrets to you in OTEM's name, ASE!
Re: Why Allah? by iamgenius(m): 1:26am On Aug 10, 2017
OtemAtum:
Without ENERGY nothing can work. God the universe created all things. Allah is just an insignificant part of God the Universe, same as Yahweh, yourself, myself, everything and everybody.

I.e Otem+Allah+Yahweh+You+Atum+Moloch+Everything+...=God Almighty.

But at the moment, some parts of God the Universe are no more useful. Those parts are the Yahweh part, the Allah part, etc and I am sent to pluck out those parts and cast a shadow of them.

May the light of God Almighty reveal deep secrets to you in OTEM's name, ASE!
Dat ur god's power will surely be reducing. Its power is d like of a broom which d kids remove its straws 1 after d other and throw it inside a fire.
Re: Why Allah? by OtemAtum: 1:28am On Aug 10, 2017
iamgenius:
Dat ur god's power will surely be reducing. Its power is d like of a broom which d kids remove its straws 1 after d other and throw it inside a fire.

Prove to me that the power of God Almighty is like a broom. I'm waiting for your proof. Thanks. But I have given you a Doctufos proof that God Almighty was the one who created yahweh and allah. If you need more doctufos proof I will give you.

Doctufos: Otem Erectus 3:1a

1. Now Asuku said, this is my genealogy from the beginning till these days. God Almighty created Tem, Aten, Moloki, Chimed, Allah, Yahweh...

So God Almighty is not equal to a broom in power, but the energy of everything summed together as God Almighty, the father of Allah.

See this too

Doctufos: Worldly Music 10:4-5
4. It's obvious the gods of bad religions are captured in the cages. Human evolution is breaking down the evil rocks of ages. It's time for a change of consciousness in stages. The age of depending on the gods is passing away.

5. We are the gods ourselves, we can do great things. We need no external god except ourselves. We've conquered the words inspired by the religious gods. We're in the long awaited age of Aquarius. Now we see those who worship religious gods as if they worship the prisoners. Yahweh, Allah, Mazda, Moloch, they are all in their prisons. It's strange to see those who are free worshipping prisoners. It's time to quit, to quit worshipping the prisoners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Allah? by iamgenius(m): 1:34am On Aug 10, 2017
plappville:

Didn't you read Jesus saying the same thing? Muhammad should have followed Jesus 's footsteps. ......
Ha Ha!! Jesus(peace be upon him) was just quoting God nah. After he was asked those questions, he then answered them; From Mat 22:31== ... have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
Then he started quoting what God Says Mat 22:32== I am the God of Abraham...
I gave you similar verses from d Quran where God commanded Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) to say d same thing. Check D Verses Again.
Re: Why Allah? by 1Sharon(f): 2:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Why Allah? by iamgenius(m): 5:31am On Aug 10, 2017
1Sharon:
U still smoke dat thing? c'mon, it doesn't make u normal nah.
Re: Why Allah? by plappville(f): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2017
iamgenius:
Ha Ha!! Jesus(peace be upon him) was just quoting God nah. After he was asked those questions, he then answered them; From Mat 22:31== ... have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
Then he started quoting what God Says Mat 22:32== I am the God of Abraham...
I gave you similar verses from d Quran where God commanded Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) to say d same thing. Check D Verses Again.

Please give me only one or two verses where Muhammed used the word: God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Just one not all the trash you put up there. Nothng like God of Ishmeal in the Torah/Bible. It was Muhammed that invented that.

and tell me why You muslims cannot pray by calling on the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob? knowing fully well that God said, This is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations" Do you know what this means? memorial unto all generation.
Re: Why Allah? by iamgenius(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2017
plappville:

Please give me only one or two verses where Muhammed used the word: God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Just one not all the trash you put up there. Nothng like God of Ishmeal in the Torah/Bible. It was Muhammed that invented that.

and tell me why You muslims cannot pray by calling on the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob? knowing fully well that God said, This is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations" Do you know what this means? memorial unto all generation.
Surah 6 verse 161== Say (O Muhammad): Truly, my Lord has guided me to a Straight Path, a right religion, the religion of Ibrahim(Abraham), Hanif (i.e. the true Islamic Monotheism- to believe in One God (Allah i.e to worship none but Allah Alone) and he was not of Al Mushrikuun.
Re: Why Allah? by iamgenius(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2017
Surah 2 Verses 135 to 137

Re: Why Allah? by plappville(f): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
Where did you see the "God of Ishmael" in the two verses i qouted?

Muhammad inserted Ishmael to make His fabricated religion looks good to those he succeeded in fooling. Not the one true God, nor Abraham, moses or even Jesus used the Name of Ishmael when identifying God.

And Yes, Ishmael was the son of the flesh, not the child of promise by God. Isaac was the child of promise who received the birthright. However God blessed Ishmael with 12 sons and numerous descendants. Ishmael was characterised by biblical prophets and the Lord as follows:

Judges 8:24
And Gideon said to them, “Let me make a request of you: every one of you give me the earrings from his spoil.” (For they had golden earrings, because they were Ishmaelites.

Do you know that the so-called Ishmaelites today are still gold freaks? Oh Yes, Arabs love gold too much. If you want to buy cheap and very good gold, go to them... grin cheesy

Genesis 16:12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

We can see the wild ass spirit of violence and contention in Islam/muslims. Check islamist terrorist history. You will see that the bible prophecies been fulfilled by Islam. And yes, not all muslims are terrorist s, but all Terrorists are Muslims.

We read that the Ishmaelites became nomadic tent dwelling shepherds of sheep and goats. They had camels and horses and became raiders and slave traders. Joseph was sold by his brothers to the Ishmaelites who brought him down to Egypt.

Ishmaelites are Arabs but not all Arabs are Ishmaelites. According to wikipedia the nomadic Bedouin have a widely quoted saying:

"I against my brother,
my brothers and I against my cousins,
then my cousins and I against strangers".

As you can see, this is very similar to(Gen 16:12). You cannot deny this glaring facts.

The bible says, Ishmael mocked Isaac the true child of promise. Ishmael was sent to the desert wilderness and set up camp in Paran. His 12 sons became the 12 nomadic tribes. See (Gen 25:13). Their names were....Nebaioth, Kedar
Apparently the false prophet Mohamed was a descendant of this tribe.

King David said in : Psalm 120:5
"Woe is me, that I sojourn in Mesech, that I dwell in the tents of Kedar!"
. Adbeel, Mibsam, Mishma, Hadad, Tema, Jetur, Naphish, Kedemah, Dumah, Massa. I can go on and on to prove to you that Ishmael didnt have good influence in the bible and today's life.

The tells us that the Antic-hrist will deny the SON, of which Islam did. Old habits die hard. Ishmael is still mocking Isaac today because Ishmael's descendants follow in the sins of their father. Islam is just a continuation of the lie that Ishmael was the true son, denying Isaac. They are still mockin the father's true son. Ishmael's descendants mock the descendants of Isaac, the Jews and Christians, calling them "monkeys and pigs". Thus Ishmael's mockery èchoes through time and is continued through the religion of Islam. Muslim do not believe in Jesus as the true Son of God the Father. Again, fulfilling biblical prophecy.

1 John 2:18-4:6 (NIV)

Warnings Against Denying the Son
18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 21 I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. 22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. 23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Muhammad denies the Father has a Son. He denies Jesus's crucifixion. He persecute the church. He is the great liar. He inserted Ishmael to make it looks real. But infact, he failed. The Bible is the eord of God. It stands.

1 Like

Re: Why Allah? by plappville(f): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
iamgenius:
Surah 6 verse 161== Say (O Muhammad): Truly, my Lord has guided me to a Straight Path, a right religion, the religion of Ibrahim(Abraham), Hanif (i.e. the true Islamic Monotheism- to believe in One God (Allah i.e to worship none but Allah Alone) and he was not of Al Mushrikuun.

Hahaha cheesy grin
Re: Why Allah? by iamgenius(m): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
plappville:

Hahaha cheesy grin
Did Ishmael follow the footstep of his father Abraham?
Re: Why Allah? by plappville(f): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
iamgenius:
Did Ishmael follow the footstep of his father Abraham?

Yes, according to the bible, He did follow the footsteps of his Egyptian mother. Hajah, Ishmael mom wanted to take the place of her master, But she was sent away. Same way the Arabs are despirate. Wishing to eradicate Israel from the surface of the earth but it wont work. Have you been hearing/seeing Jewish boys/men terrorising tge world in the name of their God like the Ishmaelites/arabs/Muslims are doing?. See Barcelona attack that took 15 lives and left 100 injured. Not to talk of the Middle East unending crisis.
Think about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Allah? by iamgenius(m): 12:29am On Aug 25, 2017
plappville:

Yes, according to the bible, He did follow the footsteps of his Egyptian mother. Hajah, Ishmael mom wanted to take the place of her master, But she was sent away. Same way the Arabs are despirate. Wishing to eradicate Israel from the surface of the earth but it wont work. Have you been hearing/seeing Jewish boys/men terrorising tge world in the name of their God like the Ishmaelites/arabs/Muslims are doing?. See Barcelona attack that took 15 lives and left 100 injured. Not to talk of the Middle East unending crisis.
Think about it.
So Ishmael didn't follow Abraham's footsteps. The Arabs want to eradicate the Israelites wetin concern me with that? I'm only concerened when the muslims want to eradicate the land takers(Israelis) away from their(muslims) land. Except if you want to hide the truth, which I think you might not even know. We all know what happened during the Balfour Declaration, and how it was fulfilled fully in 1948. Tell me, are you a Jew or Christian?
Re: Why Allah? by MightySparrow: 3:09am On Aug 25, 2017
This is the curse of polygamy on humanity. Mohammad exhumed old rivalry with a new religion and fabricated stories to form a parallel doctrines. The end will be Ishmaelites versus Israelites at the battle of Armageddon. Then the truth will ultimately be revealed. Innocence of Muslims

(1) (Reply)

20 Bible Verses About Tithing - This For Daddy Freeze & Followers / Leave Catholics Alone !!!!!: A Facebook User Cries Out / When An Atheist Dates A Christian Girl From A Christian Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.