Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why Allah Allowed Christianity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Allah Allowed Christianity? (1744 Views)

Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Lirqur: 9:27pm On May 15, 2018
All mercy and praise be to Allah. So many times we have heard Christians and bible believers castigate and regard Islam and Muslims for serving the wrong ilah (God). And Islam as Shaitan's religion. But only few people know that Christianity is as a result of Shaitan's deception and Allah's Rahman (Mercy). It is surprising to see that some Christians are rejoicing at Trumps movement of America’s Embassy to Jerusalem claiming the victory for the Ilah(God) of the Bible. Even when the current Isrealis do not associate with Christianity.

The deception is strong and deep. We have all heard times without number how Christians Champion their faith as a belief of Grace, because Jesus(pbuh) was sent by Yahweh to introduce grace to mankind. This is the strongest point most Christians use when debating a Muslim, to show that their faith is authentic because Jesus(pbuh) was sent to die for their sins and brought the message of peace. However, the story that Jesus(pbuh) was sent to introduce grace to mankind is true, but that story doesn't end there. That's one of the deception Shaitan has devised to get mankind to abuse the mercy of Allah. When Allah(swt) sent Jesus(pbuh) to mankind, he was sent as a great teacher for us all to emulate. Indeed he was sent to introduce the mercy and grace of Allah to whomever wants to benefit from it. Not as some Christian's think that he was sent to abolish the law. The law of Allah still stands very much till this Day none of it changes, but his mercy his inifinte. Jesus(pbuh) was sent to introduce the mercy of Allah. But because Allah foreknew what lies Shaitan would tell against Jesus(pbuh) and the plans he had to kill Jesus(pbuh), Allah in his infinite mercy, allowed it for several reasons, unbeknownst to Shaitan. What was Shaitan's plan? His plan obviously is to mislead mankind into thinking Jesus(pbuh) is Ilah(God), and not a messenger, his plan is to get mankind to abuse the mercy of Allah (swt). And verily we can see how Allah’s mercy is being abused by all of mankind. While some Christians have fallen for the particular lie that Jesus(phuh) is their ilah (God), and that he was sent to die for their sins and introduce grace – this being the only truth in the story. Even The Bible in Romans 6:1 says “What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?” This alone tells you that, the law still stands and grace isn’t meant to be abused.

Now why did Allah allow it? The reason, Allah allowed it, is no other than (Rahman) mercy, out of mercy. See, the plan of Shaitan was to mislead mankind with that lie, unbeknownst to him, Allah had foreknowledge of his plans and allowed it. Why? So that more of mankind can be saved through their honest believe in Christianity. Shaitan had planned to kill Jesus(pbuh) to shut him up from distributing the gospel of mercy, he didn’t want mankind to benefit from Allah’s mercy. Because he has been caught off from it, so his plan was to kill Jesus(pbuh) But Jesus(pbuh) Begged Allah to rescue him, and Allah answered his call. In the Quran, we are made to know that Jesus(pbuh) wasn’t killed but made to appear so - Quran 4:157 says And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

This was the plan of Shaitan, to kill Jesus(pbuh) after he has set discord among the Jews and told lies against Jesus(pbuh). A true Muslim knows that one of the biggest sins in Islam is Shirk (Associating partners with Allah). But Allah (swt) in his infinite mercy. Allowed it for the Christians to commit shirk just for the purpose of letting more people be saved true a lie that Shaitan crafted. It was part of Shaitan's plan to forge lies in the Quran, but, Allah prevented it. But since he already planned to lie on Jesus(pbuh) thinking in his mind he was misleading mankind. Allah (swt), also planned to use his lie to save more of mankind true his lie. Similarly, Prophet Muhammad(saw) was plotted against also. In Quran 8:30 we see a similar plot reoccur, as they planned to kill Jesus(phuh). “And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.” I hope you see, that Shaitan Always plots evil against the true servants of Allah, just as he planned for Jesus(pbuh), He also planned for the Prophet Muhammad(saw) but Indeed, Allah is the best of planners.

So every Christian out there, using the name of Jesus(phuh) in truth, know that Allah is your Lord, and you are benefitting from his mercy. He is the only one Ilah(God) worthy of worship. Jesus(pbuh) is only a slave of Allah, a messenger sent to mankind to foretell about the mercy of Allah. Call on your Lord Allah, he is the only one that can answer you. Even Jesus(pbuh) begged Allah for mercy.

When Jesus(pbuh) comes to quench the Dajjal(antichrist) you all will see Jesus(pbuh) tell you that Allah is his Lord, and the one and only Ilah(God).

Salaam.
Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Ikemefuna44: 9:40pm On May 15, 2018
Islam is evil; Islam is barbaric; Islam is primitive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Lirqur: 9:41pm On May 15, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
Islam is evil; Islam is barbaric; Islam is primitive.

Islam is peace. In the end, you will be glad to be a Muslim, even Jesus will tell you he his a slave.
Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Kdon2: 9:48pm On May 15, 2018
This your religion of killers and violence na dat one be better religion abi?? I rather be a christian than join those who will happily kill fellow human in the name of their so called merciful god. SMH

6 Likes

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by blackpanthar: 9:49pm On May 15, 2018
If truly its peaceful then why the bombings?

If there was truly a promise of PARADISE then those who recruit bombers in the name of Jihad would themselves have bombed themselves just to get there.

Lirqur:

Islam is peace. In the end, you will be glad to be a Muslim, even Jesus will tell you he his a slave.

4 Likes

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by trapQ: 9:50pm On May 15, 2018
You're very stupid. You left your Islamic section but rather you come here to spill thrash about Jesus Christ. It is you and your generation that are slaves.
Lirqur:

4 Likes

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by fresh1993: 9:51pm On May 15, 2018
can---

3 Likes

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Kdon2: 9:51pm On May 15, 2018
Lirqur:

Abeg go and continue to be slave o,but i hope u know there are differences between slave and a child. Proudly a child of God not slave.
blackpanthar:

If there was truly a promise of PARADISE then those who recruit bombers in the name of Jihad would themselves have bombed themselves just to get there.

Lobatan!

2 Likes

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Lirqur: 9:52pm On May 15, 2018
blackpanthar:

All that you see is Shaitan messing with us, remember, he his here to steal, kill and destroy. All that you see are distractions by Shaitan to distort the truth. Allah is the One true God.

1 Like

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by fresh1993: 9:53pm On May 15, 2018
tEST

5 Likes

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Lirqur: 9:55pm On May 15, 2018
trapQ:
You're very stupid. You left your Islamic section but rather you come here to show thrash about Jesus Christ. It is you and your generation that are slaves.

Jesus(pbuh) his a happy slave of Allah, when you see him yourself, you'll wish you were a Muslim, all along. When Jesus Christ(pbuh) comes to fight the antichrist, your eyes will Open, Be grateful to Allah, Your Lord.
Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Lirqur: 9:58pm On May 15, 2018
Kdon2:
This your religion of killers and violence na dat one be better religion abi?? I rather be a christian than join those who will happily kill fellow human in the name of their so called merciful god. SMH

True Islam, is Peace, the many methods Shaitan uses to deceive mankind is numerous. Allah is your Lord, you and I, benefit from his Mercy.
Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Kdon2: 10:00pm On May 15, 2018
Lirqur:

All that you see is Shaitan messing with us, remember, he his here to steal, kill and destroy. All that you see are distractions by Shaitan to distort the truth. Allah is the One true God.

So why are Christians not bombing in the name of God or shaitan is affraid to use Christians for religious violence? Abeg Islam is violent joor!

4 Likes

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Kdon2: 10:02pm On May 15, 2018
Lirqur:

Jesus(pbuh) his a happy slave of Allah, when you see him yourself, you'll wish you were a Muslim, all along. When Jesus Christ(pbuh) comes to fight the antichrist, your eyes will Open, Be grateful to Allah, Your Lord.

Arabs are the slave Jesus is Jew so he can't be a slave

3 Likes

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Lirqur: 10:04pm On May 15, 2018
Kdon2:

Abeg go and continue to be slave o,but i hope u know there are differences between slave and a child. Proudly a child of God not slave.

Lobatan!

Allah has no child, all of us were created out of his infinite love. Even Jesus(pbuh) is a messenger, anyone of us can be this messenger if we decide to use ourselves for his will.

If you look at it, You will proudly call yourself a sheep for Jesus(pbuh), but frown at the mention of "slave." Which do you think is more honouring?
Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Kdon2: 10:10pm On May 15, 2018
Lirqur:

True Islam, is Peace, the many methods Shaitan uses to deceive mankind is numerous. Allah is your Lord, you and I, benefit from his Mercy.

Prophet Mohammed himself is a killer cause in the name of fighting for God he spill peoples blood. That's why Muslims don't see it as an absurdity that the killing fellow human being is a contradiction to peaceful religion

4 Likes

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Lirqur: 10:11pm On May 15, 2018
Kdon2:

So why are Christians not bombing in the name of God or shaitan is affraid to use Christians for religious violence? Abeg Islam is violent joor!

Shaitans plan, is to cause confusion for all of humanity, discord in among mankind, this is what he has been doing since the beginning, why do you think there fake Churches and Mosques, fake Pastors and Imams? You can only deceive many when there's a substandard version of truth.
Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Lirqur: 10:17pm On May 15, 2018
Kdon2:

Prophet Mohammed himself is a killer cause in the name of fighting for God he spill peoples blood. That's why Muslims don't see it as an absurdity the killing fellow human being is a contradiction to peaceful religion

These wars were fought to protect Himself, the Quran from containing any error. Would you accuse a soldier fighting an enemy for murder?
Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Kdon2: 10:23pm On May 15, 2018
Lirqur:

Allah has no child, all of us were created out of his infinite love. Even Jesus(pbuh) is a messenger, anyone of us can be this messenger if we decide to use ourselves for his will.

If you look at it, You will proudly call yourself a sheep for Jesus(pbuh), but frown at the mention of "slave." Which do you think is more honouring?

My people perish for lack of wisdom!

1. Messenger according to at Dictionary.com:
a person who carries a message or goes on an errand for another, especially as a matter of duty or business. 2. a person employed to convey official dispatches or to go on other official or special errands: a bank messenger.

2. Slave Defined at Dictionary.com means a person legally owned by another and having no freedom of action or right to property. 2. a person who is forced to work for another against his will. 3. a person under the domination of another person or some habit.
Do you now see the difference between the two? Slave is inhuman and satanic.

3 Likes

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Kdon2: 10:25pm On May 15, 2018
Lirqur:

Shaitans plan, is to cause confusion for all of humanity, discord in among mankind, this is what he has been doing since the beginning, why do you think there fake Churches and Mosques, fake Pastors and Imams? You can only deceive many when there's a substandard version of truth.

Its supported in the quran. I mean the violence

1 Like

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Kdon2: 10:31pm On May 15, 2018
Lirqur:

These wars were fought to protect Himself, the Quran from containing any error. Would you accuse a soldier fighting an enemy for murder?

That's the cause of the sharp difference between Islam and chritianity! Jesus never killed anyone even despite persecution. That's why you can never see Christian support killing of any kind. Jesus preached love your neighbours even onto your death! Mohammed killing is not justified for any reason not especially for religion

3 Likes

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Lirqur: 10:34pm On May 15, 2018
Kdon2:

Its supported in the quran. I mean the violence

Show me where? You do know I could also show you were violence is supported in the Bible. Any one off us can quote out of context and ascribe whatever we want.
Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Kdon2: 10:37pm On May 15, 2018
Lirqur:

Show me where? You do know I could also show you were violence is supported in the Bible. Any one off us can quote out of context and ascribe whatever we want.

Abeg no begin to compare Islam and Christianity at all. They are far apart in human content.

2 Likes

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Lirqur: 10:41pm On May 15, 2018
Kdon2:

Abeg no begin to compare Islam and Christianity at all. They are far apart in human content.

In truth there's no comparison, and they are far apart, Christianity was meant to serve as a training ground for Islam. If you follow Christianity literally, you'll see how much of a Muslim you are.
Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Kdon2: 10:46pm On May 15, 2018
Lirqur:

In truth there's no comparison, and they are far apart, Christianity was meant to serve as a training ground for Islam. If you follow Christianity literally, you'll see how much of a Muslim you are.

why then do muslims hate isreal that produce islam. most proohet in the quran are jews yet you hate israel! is that not ridiculous?

2 Likes

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by barojana: 10:47pm On May 15, 2018
Islam, a religion that came 500 years after Jesus had died suddenly knows more about the events of the lifetime of jesus more than the people who walked with Jesus. Mumu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 15, 2018
Lirqur:

I like u...u are trying so much to explain to all those attacking your faith....even though the writing of the quran and actions of muslim killings seems against u...but u didn't let that bug u..u still try and explain....

somewhere along the line we humans have relayed the message of of God wrongly..thats cos we are limited in understanding......

Christ came to complete it all with message of love. God won't go back on his word to uphold the law of stoning women for adultery after he had already sent Jesus to make it clear ....

he can't send Jesus who u call a prophet with so much power and authority only to send another without it to take humanity back to the era where they had no power over the acuuser(the devil)....I can go on and on...

The truth is...the devil didn't understand why God came as an extension of himself in flesh to the world...( Jesus said ..if u have seen me..u have seen the father, for the father and u are one..Jesus is no slave)

But all the same, the devil did what he knew how to do best..steal, kill and destroy tru the heart of men...he didn't know God hid the salvation just right there...when he realised the death of Jesus meant coming to take the place of the first Adam that sinned so as to take the authority back from him....for tru one man(Adam) sin got to humanity....truone man's sacrifice (Jesus)..salvation came..

.everyother thing that came after Jesus is a smoke screen version of salvation..something pointing to God in deception but faraway from Jesus through which salvation and deliverance can be achieved ...calling Jesus a slave is slap on redemption message of love.....cos I don't know of any slave's name by which a child with a hole in the heart got healed....it happened by the name of Jesus only ...I wasn't told... I was there ..the little boy is my cousin....I share this one testimony cos I didn't hear it from any church or internet.. truly...the name is greater than any other name...and that is what Satan don't want u to have access to cos he knows that's where is defeat lies..

peace man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by seankay(m): 1:40am On May 16, 2018
I don't give a shit about religion but I would rather be a Christian or Ogun worshipper than to be a potential terrorist and head slammer grin grin grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by trapQ: 5:24am On May 16, 2018
The mods won't ban this fool now right? That's how muslims cause problems all over the world. Leaving their islamic section to cause problems here.
Lirqur:

1 Like

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by trapQ: 5:27am On May 16, 2018
So he was protecting himself be beheading over 700 unarmed Jews right?
Lirqur:

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Lirqur: 6:02am On May 16, 2018
wildimagination:

I like u...u are trying so much to explain to all those attacking your faith....even though the writing of the quran and actions of muslim killings seems against u...but u didn't let that bug u..u still try and explain....

somewhere along the line we humans have relayed the message of of God wrongly..thats cos we are limited in understanding......

Christ came to complete it all with message of love. God won't go back on his word to uphold the law of stoning women for adultery after he had already sent Jesus to make it clear ....

he can't send Jesus who u call a prophet with so much power and authority only to send another without it to take humanity back to the era where they had no power over the acuuser(the devil)....I can go on and on...

The truth is...the devil didn't understand why God came as an extension of himself in flesh to the world...( Jesus said ..if u have seen me..u have seen the father, for the father and u are one..Jesus is no slave)

But all the same, the devil did what he knew how to do best..steal, kill and destroy tru the heart of men...he didn't know God hid the salvation just right there...when he realised the death of Jesus meant coming to take the place of the first Adam that sinned so as to take the authority back from him....for tru one man(Adam) sin got to humanity....truone man's sacrifice (Jesus)..salvation came..

.everyother thing that came after Jesus is a smoke screen version of salvation..something pointing to God in deception but faraway from Jesus through which salvation and deliverance can be achieved ...calling Jesus a slave is slap on redemption message of love.....cos I don't know of any slave's name by which a child with a hole in the heart got healed....it happened by the name of Jesus only ...I wasn't told... I was there ..the little boy is my cousin....I share this one testimony cos it's the one I sent hear from any church or internet.. truly...the name is greater than any other name...and that is what Satan don't want u to have access to cos he know that's where is defeat lies..

peace man

I understand you, but you remember Jesus(pbuh) himself said Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. In Matthew 5:17. He only came to introduce grace. Yahweh's Law Still stands till this Day, there's just grace that's the message. I will explain it better in another thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In A Life Threatening Situation?? Share Your Experience* / What to do when People show you Short Pieces of the Holy Bible / Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.