Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

How To Make Calls & Send SMS For Free With Bluetooth Comms - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Calls & Send SMS For Free With Bluetooth Comms (1307 Views)

How To Send SMS For Free On MTN Without Airtime / How Do I Make Calls On Mtn At 11k/sec Starting From The First Sec / Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Calls & Send SMS For Free With Bluetooth Comms by Kayscitech: 1:09am On Aug 10, 2017
Has the time for sending free SMS arrived? Majority will say NO!, and that truly is the answer that era is yet to be in operation.

But what if there is another way you can send SMS for free without having to wait for that era or installing any third party app.

You might be wondering if that is possible,I have spent most of my time doing a lot of research on this topic and I finally figured out a way to do it.

Why don't you save your data and not also worry about SMS charges

read more....http://www.kayscitech.com.ng/2017/08/call-send-sms-for-free-bluetooth-comms.html

Re: How To Make Calls & Send SMS For Free With Bluetooth Comms by Youngpo413: 7:04am On Aug 10, 2017
Lol see stress on top N2 sms.
Re: How To Make Calls & Send SMS For Free With Bluetooth Comms by danaiks(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2017
With Bluetooth you can't go more than 10 metres.
Why stress myself when I can easily each the person

(1) (Reply)

See Tips On How To Make Your Smartphone Battery Last Longer / Tecno Mobile To Launch 2 Phantom Devices At Global Launch In Dubai / New Huawei Mate 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.