Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True (27987 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery (photos) / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:43am On Aug 10, 2017
My Dream Have Already Come True’ – Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi said After Performance at America Got Talent! .

Nigerian born plane crash survivor Kechi once again wows judges and audience at the judges-cut stage and performed a moving cover of John Hiatt‘s “Have a Little Faith in Me“. How ever, her journey ended at this stage, and she is happy she got this far. .

Simon especially, after her performance stated that she made it to this stage not because of her story but as a direct result of her talent. .

Kechi shared some photos from where she watched the show herself with kids at the Shriner’s Hospital for Children at Galveston. .

She wrote: . “Tonight was overwhelming…idk. I got to watch the show with all the @shrinershospitals kids, fellow burns survivors, and it was just so fulfilling…and now. Live shows, huh. I’m just so grateful to God, guys, for allowing me to get this far, and I’m eternally grateful to Seal and Simon for saying the words I needed to hear: that I deserved to be on the show based on my voice, not just my story. And thank YOU all, for being with me through this journey and finally, thank you @agt !! Cos even if it ends here, my dreams have already come true! @howiemandel @heidiklum @officialmelb@simoncowell

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/my-dream-have-already-come-true-plane.html?m=0

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by KendrickAyomide: 5:55am On Aug 10, 2017
embarassed embarassed
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by ojun50(m): 6:27am On Aug 10, 2017
Come home nd give us good good music because we need to replace d like of terry G nd co

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by zukky79: 6:38am On Aug 10, 2017
Touching
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by odiereke(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2017
Congratulation my sista, it's awesome listening to her on stage singing. Keep it up my dear.

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by tyson99(m): 6:46am On Aug 10, 2017
ojun50:
Come home nd give us good good music because we need to replace d like of terry G nd co
which home se the one wey una crash her plane abi

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by ojun50(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2017
tyson99:

which home se the one wey una crash her plane abi
see yr head
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by tyson99(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2017
ojun50:
see yr head
Like ur papa head

7 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by ojun50(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2017
tyson99:

Like ur papa head
i knw u lack parental up bring... Keep behaving like born throway pinkin

15 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by fyneguy: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2017
OP,

Who told you her journey ended at this stage? This is how you guys report fake news!

She made it to the LIVE SHOW!

Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYgkqVEPiGo

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by NwaAmaikpe: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2017
shocked

Nice one,
I'm happy she was booted out.
She was thinking the scars on her body will make her a winner.
Unfortuantely, scars are not regarded as talents.

Enough of her 'pity-me' presentations.
Talent not sentiments is what you need in a talent show like AGT.
This is not BBNaija where Efe whipped up sentiments by celebrating and advertising poverty.

I've never taken this girl seriously and she has justified that if she could even say her dreams have come true...just for being on the show?
What will the winner then say.

I know her guardian angel who saved her from that plane crash is even more heartborken now...
If after keeping her alive all she could become is a mere contestant in a Talent show.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by holatin(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2017
congrat to her.

u are now popular in the good way don't try any form of powder business so you wount be popular in the bad way.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by masada: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2017
yea
she is a fighter
shows when you are down you are not out

well done kechi

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by jixami: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2017
ssss
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by speezyWears: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2017
,Person get plane crash, una still no fit give am d trophy..nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by likewa: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2017
aaaaa
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2017
So no more Evans story ryt? Isokay

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by kingrt2(m): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2017
OK no comment but see signature
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by yomalex(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2017
wow
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by slyd90(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2017
Kechi more blessings fall on you...if it were to be my aboki dem na plate dem go carry enter road start begging business grin
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by bbbabes(f): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2017
Go and make a difference in the world dear, you are a role model

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by talkeverytime: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2017
Wow! Your dreams can also come true this year. Read below "How To ensure your success in 2017"

http://www.talkeverytime.com/2017/01/5-things-to-do-to-ensure-your-success.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by Thobiy(m): 9:40am On Aug 10, 2017
It is well embarassed cry embarassed I con feel pity for the girl, see her body.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by demorise: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by yitole: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2017
Do not miss this......

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by GMBuhari: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2017
She moved people with her performance, it was awesome
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by demorise: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2017

I’m eternally grateful to Seal and Simon for saying the words I needed to hear: that I deserved to be on the show based on my voice, not just my story.

Good one from the judges. We all want to be sure our achivements are not borne out of pity but because we deserve them.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by KayDEAN(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2017
S
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True by deepwater(f): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2017
kai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy / D'prince Omoba's Son Is Grown Up Already (photo) / "Stand-Up Comedy Is Dying In Nigeria" - Basket Mouth Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.