Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Am Out To Help Both Employed And Unemployed Members Of Nl - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Am Out To Help Both Employed And Unemployed Members Of Nl (479 Views)

This Is For You If You're Employed And Have Your Own Business[pics] / Business Opportunity For The EMPLOYED! And Even The Unemployed / I Am Out To Help Both Employed And Unemployed Members Of Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Out To Help Both Employed And Unemployed Members Of Nl by cyberwind: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2010
I don't know why my thread was moved from money forum to advert forum.

Anyway, Am reposting it in the same forum where I wanted it.

When I was working in a cyber cafe, I always work from 7:30 am to 6am. The work has become so laborious to me in the sense that I don't know how comfortable my bed is. one day, I sat down and began to think on how to be a boss of my self.

I then put down things I want and things I don't want:

THINGS I DON'T WANT

1) I don't want to be under somebody
2) I don't want to work for anybody
3) I don't want to be too industrious
4) I don't want to live in a landlord's house
5) I don't want anybody to pay me
6) I don't want to work for more than six (6) hours
7) I don't want to leave my house as early as 7:30am

THINGS I WANT

1) I want to pay people
2) I want to be a boss
3) I want to work at my own convenient time
4) I want to work as an administrator
5) I want to be sleeping on my bed
6) I want to work for six (6) hours every day
7) I want to work right there in my house
I want to be a landlord
9) I want my children in the highest schools

As you all can see, my I want are not something you can work for place they will pay you monthly.

What I did was to look for a very nice programmer whom I shared my idea with. I did not just share the idea with him, but I gave him some agreement to sign before we can discourse. I did that because he is a good programmer. He might just leave and start the work on his own.

Here we are with success.
just feel free to sign-up and make money in your own house by clicking on the link below.

http://www.cyberwind.tageverycar.com

http://www.cyberwind.tageverycar.com

Yours faithfully,
Godwin:-)
Re: Am Out To Help Both Employed And Unemployed Members Of Nl by cyberwind: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2010
Thank you all for your interest in my business. please sign up fully and catch the benefits
thanks
Re: Am Out To Help Both Employed And Unemployed Members Of Nl by cyberwind: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2010
You all are doing well.

In order to hit in a big way, make sure you follow up all the messagies that I will send to you as a registered member

(1) (Reply)

Company Name For Sale*soap Production) / Earn Money From What You Love, Football! / Laptopskin Cover: Redesign Your Laptop :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.