Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,982 members, 7,866,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Earn Money From What You Love, Football! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Earn Money From What You Love, Football! (479 Views)

Are You A Winner Member? You Could Make Money From This Glory To Glory Wristband / Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil / o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money From What You Love, Football! by experttol(m): 4:46am On Jul 13, 2010
Hey guys, It's been a while, i know. I've been away for sometime now because I've been working on a super hot project for some time now and it's finally out. You can make a substantial monthly income from simply watching football matches.

You'll only be following simple laid down instructions and doing this just once a week! It's the perfect opportunity on a platter of gold!

I'm sure you might have heard about football betting
You could make up to 5 times your stake (money you put on a bet) in just one match using the football wealth ecourse system.

Do you find that unbelievable? It's not. I can proudly say that I make about $92 per week from football that's over $360 per month! With the world cup over, I can't wait for the English premier league to start.

I'm here to provide you with the right guidance on exactly how to go about making money with football, exactly what to do and how to do it. You will be introduced to a foolproof football betting system that makes you win averagely 9 out of every 10 bets (and sometimes I go for months without losing a single cent)!

Participating in this offer earns you the most exclusive football betting system on earth known to only a selected few. You also receive free 3 months subscription to football betting tips and a step by step guide to receive your money straight to your bank account!

I don't want to advertise this in this post. Rush to http://footballwealth..com/ for the full details right now! I'm only giving this to a limited number of people so if you don't hurry, you just might miss it!

I think that's enough for now, you'll receive more updates about the Football Wealth Ecourse as time goes on!

(1) (Reply)

Laptopskin Cover: Redesign Your Laptop : / Distributorship / Authentic 4g Kingston Flash Drive For Dirt Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.