Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,249 members, 7,846,164 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan (1126 Views)

Man Caught Digging Human Skull Out From Grave For Money Ritual / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by Neminc: 6:39am On Aug 10, 2017
A 25-year-old, Deborah Usman, on Wednesday appeared before an Iyaganku Magistrates’ Court in Ibadan charged with attempting to open up a grave to exhume a corpse.

Police Prosecutor, Sgt. Olalekan Adegbite, said the accused was caught as she started digging up the grave of a man that was buried in February outside a house.

He recalled that the offence was committed on July 31 at on Transformer Road, Oluyole, Ibadan, he told the court.

The woman, he said, conducted herself in a manner likely to cause a breach of peace.

Adegbite noted that the offence contravened Section 249 (d) of the Criminal Code, Laws of Oyo State 2000.

The accused pleaded not guilty.

The Senior Magistrate, Mrs Patricia Adetuyibi, granted her bail in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties in like sum, one of who must be a blood relation of the accused.

She directed that the accused should be taken to the clinic to ascertain her mental state and adjourned the case until November 28.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/09/woman-caught-digging-grave-man-buried-february/

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by CaptainGOOD: 6:42am On Aug 10, 2017
She no dey fear ni..
undecided shocked

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by smartty68(m): 6:46am On Aug 10, 2017
The human heart is evil...! A G-Girl from the North undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by Crownadex(m): 6:47am On Aug 10, 2017
imaging a young lady did that for what reason ?
She suppose to be takn to hospital for mental checkup

If it's male now people would be yearning that he's a G guy

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by Nwodosis(m): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2017
itchie:
So women have also ventured into the skull mining business. Oma se o!!

Gender equality should cover all facet of life.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by Stephenfowoyo(m): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2017
Maybe she wants to use it for rituals

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by Nwodosis(m): 6:59am On Aug 10, 2017
The skull mining business is getting more lucrative in the western part of the country and the female folks don't want to be left behind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by Kondomatic(m): 6:59am On Aug 10, 2017
Crownadex:
imaging a young lady did that for what reason ?

She suppose to be takn to hospital for mental checkup

If it's male now people would be yearning that he's a G guy
Anything a man can do, a woman can do it even better.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by itchie: 6:59am On Aug 10, 2017
So women have also ventured into the skull mining business. Oma se o!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by mexxmoney: 7:05am On Aug 10, 2017
This seems to be the trending business now. The other day, a so called pastor named Eli wakuku was caught with a whooping 120 human skulls in kwara state. For goodness sake, how has trading human skulls suddenly become a booming business in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by Nwodosis(m): 7:06am On Aug 10, 2017
Stephenfowoyo:
Maybe she wants to use it for rituals
What else is she mining it for?
Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by itchie: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2017
mexxmoney:
This seems to be the trending business now. The other day, a so called pastor named Eli wakuku was caught with a whooping 120 human skulls in kwara state. For goodness sake, how has trading human skulls suddenly become a booming business in Nigeria?

It's not only skulls o, even ribs are now traded like common commodity. Read the story of Evang. Dayo adeyemo in osun state. Just crazy
Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by amosyanyan(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2017
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by columbus007(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2017
Where on earth will the dead be buried now that some cross-section of the living won't allow them rest in peace any more undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by onyechimereze1: 7:53am On Aug 10, 2017
cheesy grin
Skull mining seems to be a very lucrative business in the south wasteland. I think the ministry of mines and solid minerals should start issuing license to prospective miners.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by Zeze06(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2017
cry
Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by OurworkComNg1: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2017
b.s
Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by fafambo: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2017
AFONJAS,DOING WAT THEY KNOWS BEST TO DO
Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by cricifixo: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2017
She was skull mining without mining licence
Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by omobabalawo: 5:55am On Aug 11, 2017
no wonder even the minister of mines and solid mineral is afonja.
so in your mind skull is a solid nineral.?
Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by Jabioro: 6:34am On Aug 11, 2017
No new things under the sun.. Kotinue!!!
Re: Woman Caught Digging Up Corpse In Ibadan by emmykey0128(m): 6:43am On Aug 11, 2017
Truly the minister of solid mineral should always be given to the yolobas na there area of specialization be that lazy people
onyechimereze1:
cheesy grin
Skull mining seems to be a very lucrative business in the south wasteland. I think the ministry of mines and solid minerals should start issuing license to prospective miners.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: H0rny Teacher, Trader Who Lure Schoolgirls To Guest House For $ex Nabbed / I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me / How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.