Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine (7376 Views)

Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video] / See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] / Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Babalawos:

Shrine is shrine

grin grin grin
Re: Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine by Uyi168: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
johnydon22:
it amazes me the similarities between Yoruba and igbo cultures aside system of Government, there is a striking resemblance in both religions, culture and language.

Ifa in igbo is call afa
and i hear stone in yoruba is Okuta, here in Igbo land it's okwute..

and so many others. We are more closely connected sometime in the past than we may think
...okuta in benin also means stone
Re: Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine by johnydon22(m): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
stephenmorris:
we urhobos,igbos and yourubas are very similar to each other,money in urhobo is called igho while in igbo its called ''EGO'' both are pronounced almost the samething,ifa in yoruba is efa in urhobo,biko means please in both urhobo and isoko...just to mention a few,it baffles me while we all fight each other on nairaland

We all share similar history it's only lost some point in our shared past

1 Like

Re: Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine by johnydon22(m): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Uyi168:
...okuta in benin also means stone

It's curious my boss

1 Like

Re: Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine by Babalawos(m): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Timhim:

grin grin grin

Can you post your shrine pictures now?
Re: Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Babalawos:

Can you post your shrine pictures now?

My juju doesn't like publicity.
Re: Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine by Babalawos(m): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Timhim:

My juju doesn't like publicity.

Ok
Re: Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine by chukwuibuipob: 11:29am On Aug 25, 2017
sorextee:
Wash? With what? Im just curious
ACID
Re: Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine by Babalawos(m): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
KinzyeWriter:

Hmmm, IFA is really broad o... 5 to 21 years of study will be impossible

It is very possible. Bsc Courses in Nigeria Universities ranges from 4 to 6 years.

So getting a native doctor certification / babalawo certification worth 5 to 21 years of studies.

So respect a babalawo when you meet one because it is not easy to become a babalawo.

Babalawos
Re: Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine by scionofurhobo(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
stephenmorris:
we urhobos,igbos and yourubas are very similar to each other,money in urhobo is called igho while in igbo its called ''EGO'' both are pronounced almost the samething,ifa in yoruba is efa in urhobo,biko means please in both urhobo and isoko...just to mention a few,it baffles me while we all fight each other on nairaland

Oniovo! You are correct! We all have same life source and shall all go back to that source one day; only to realize that we are one!
Re: Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine by Babalawos(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2017
scionofurhobo:

Oniovo! You are correct! We all have same life source and shall all go back to that source one day; only to realize that we are one!

The White men sowed the seed of hatred and disharmony among us.

Before colonial era; there was nothing like Lagos State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Edo State, Delta State, Bayelsa State, River State.... etc.

We were living as one. We recognize ourselves by our tribal marks and languages.

You could sleep with your doors and windows wide opened.

Our sisters were virgins and looses their virginity in their husband's bed.

But now, what do we have? Christianity and immoralities

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine by scionofurhobo(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Babalawos:

The White men sowed the seed of hatred and disharmony among us.

Before colonial era; there was nothing like Lagos State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Edo State, Delta State, Bayelsa State, River State.... etc.

We were living as one. We recognize ourselves by our tribal marks and languages.

You could sleep with your doors and windows wide opened.

Our sisters were virgins and looses their virginity in their husband's bed.

But now, what do we have? Christianity and immoralities

You are right sir! It is very unfortunate to see what "civilization" has done to this generation. The white men twisted history to favour themselves and made us inferior in our own right. We have forgotten who we really are... Blessed people.
Re: Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine by Babalawos(m): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Thank you

scionofurhobo:

You are right sir! It is very unfortunate to see what "civilization" has done to this generation. The white men twisted history to favour themselves and made us inferior in our own right. We have forgotten who we really are... Blessed people.
Re: Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine by Ballistical(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
This divination was for me 2 years ago. Some of the things revealed came to pass and are still unfolding till date.
Re: Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine by oregan(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
I Keep dreaming of flying, does that mean I'm leaving Nigeria soon?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince / God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! / Take Heed Of False Prophecies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.