Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

"I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official (19586 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association / Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics) / “I Slay In My Military Uniform Just The Same Way I Slay In My Civil Wear” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by SuperSuave(m): 7:56am On Aug 11, 2017
this lady is on my friend list on Facebook even tho I've never met her her chat her up before
Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 11, 2017
Shut that your mouth there and get in the kitchen.

Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by misspicy(f): 8:04am On Aug 11, 2017
DrObum:
See as take style dey do advert!
We know say you single and dey searching
Sorry she is engaged,I know her personally. pele

1 Like

Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by TINALETC3(f): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2017
grin grin grin, u beta marry one of dem
SoNature:

Tell those female soldiers in the pix that they are now married to Nigeria, hence that's why guys aren't coming.

Yes, they have sacrificed their lives to Nigeria so no man wants to marry a sacrificial lamb.
Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by Tsmart1(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2017
BUY CHEAP AND CLEAN LAPTOPS © 25K . . . CALL ME NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09095620116
Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by nnokwa042(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2017
nextprince:
I agree with her.

When officials insist on the need for compliance, idiots always read different meanings while refusing to comply.
uniform girls wicked from nurse to army to police all of them
Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by Dollabiz: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by spencekat(m): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2017
SoNature:

Tell those female soldiers in the pix that they are now married to Nigeria, hence that's why guys aren't coming.

Yes, they have sacrificed their lives to Nigeria [/b]so no man wants to marry a sacrificial lamb[b].
Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by spencekat(m): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2017
SoNature:

Yes, they have sacrificed their lives to Nigeria [/b]so no man wants to marry a sacrificial lamb[b].
grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by jobbers: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2017
oh
Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by bravejoel(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2017
Wetin person no go c for this planet earth??
Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2017
GMBuhari:
Women are supposed to be symbol of passion , understanding and mercy

Police women and lady soldiers are demons at least 99.99% of them

If they don't physically assault you

they will be the once biting you and blowing cool breeze
And men are suppose to strict I suppose says who?
Were did you get this statistics from?

1 Like

Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by NnamdiN: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2017
You people are all thieves in uniform. Stubborn or not.
Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by iamrealdeji(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2017
the day my plasma was stolen and I went to police station to complain,you should see how this beautiful light skinned police woman was beating this criminal guy who stole from some people ,omg,I pitied that guy that day,if you see how her tiny hand sounded very loud repeatedly on the guy's back,the guy yelled so loud and was just staggering around with his legs tied,this lady still returned him back to his seat beating him with a thick rod cut out of tyre. how can you even approach such iron lady with bribe? ladies in uniform are very tough and go really extreme when dealing with law abiding citizens. men would even laugh with you,if lady police are the ones handling Evans,he would know that tough meat is why Hausa calls nama
Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by iamrealdeji(m): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2017
nnokwa042:
uniform girls wicked from nurse to army to police all of them
exactly,they're very heartless. lady nurses don't even care if a patient dies,they're the ones that insult patients anyhow and inject you wickedly and painfully,men nurses and doctors will never insult patients,intact they're always very nice but I've never seen a female nurse that's nice to patients. Ladies misuse power and that's probably why Diezani stole that much.
Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by Scailz(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
Actually some of them are extremely annoying and wicked, encountered them(FRSC to be precise) a couple of times
Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by manikspears: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
anonymuz:
Show off that she's still single and looking forward potential mate.

well if that is her plan it worked on me,cos my "I" is currently standing and i cant wait to play dress up with her grin
Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by precious1967(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
what about two two hundred naira collectin from commercial buses?
Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by michaelolushola: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
Entvibez:
Precious Jones, a young official of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) took to her Facebook page to write on common misconceptions about women in uniform.
"I am one lady that can't be intimidated for any reason
I wear a uniform doesn't mean am more a man and less a female
When I hear comments like "obiri ni nu uniform buru" ladies in uniform are wicked/stubborn "
I laff till tears start coming outta my eyes
I accept the fact we could be stubborn but deep down we got a heart
We need that stubbornness to make some of our men/women obey laws and comply to certain standards required of them
I can remember times men will talk me down on duty and demand to be spoken to by a man
Customer is always right Na
But my real men don't intimidate women instead they support, respect and build strong women
Am a proud uniform lady
A professional safety expert
A safety educator
Abi I lie?

SOURCE ====>>>>> http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/08/laugh-when-i-hear-ladies-in-uniform-are.html?m=1

Ride on joh! Sure babe. Some guys will now say she won't find husband because of this. Big lie! Any true man will love to have a wife like her.
You too can find a great wife/husband on LostRib.com. You can check it up here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v

1 Like

Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by Yuji: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
Cowardly men won't want to marry this one because she fit beat them up but they go for the ones they can intimidate. Real men know how to handle tough women like this. The rest are just bloody cowards who can't face their fellow men. tongue

1 Like

Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by Angel1696: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
who ask you madam
Re: "I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official by Optimist88(m): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
I'm regretting forcing my girl to join Nigerian Army now! I did cos she's been home for over four years with no job! Now I'm nothing to her, she's turned to a slay army......I mean seriously slaying with different men!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? / Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada / Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.