Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S (23678 Views)

Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK / Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo / USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by NothingDoMe: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2017
majekdom2:
Seun and Mods, can you employ someone whose job will be to take down tribal comments when crime posts are made. I mean your forum doesn't seem to be helping matters in this regard at all.
Welldone. I only see this comment when it is the turn of the afonjas.

Masters of goal post shifting.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by StOla: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2017
Good for them.

A hardwork of crime deserve a hard labour of incaceration time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by bionixs: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
May they all rot in prison.

Big difference between us & headwarmer gang.

We don't defend criminals& make them Chiefs

PS - These boys grew up in the B*afraud cities, I was informed. No wonder. sad
see how fraudulent your post is

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by oderinde151(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Ncsamuel:
Afonja again?! Wait are there no other jobs that these young afonja men can do?
if afonjas do come bak joke about flat heads u go dey shout say u want biafra o
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by jd1986(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2017
Spy 2.0 grin
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by khalids: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2017
And as usual the two most stupid tribes...in Nigeria are busy fighting while the Northerners are busy looting and positioning themselves.....Do you see any Northerner here on nairaland fighting with you yet they are the ones you claim are holding you back

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by cooltola(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2017
I do not know why some Nigerians think US is a soft place for crime. The Law enforcement go let those criminals enjoy small while they are building evidences.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by Hotzone(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2017
Fraud everywhere
Leaders looting from the treasury
Youths cyber fraudulently polluting the net
Almost similar but youths might end of dead or jail time but Nigeria leaders goes free or buy time
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2017
smiley smiley smiley food for NCANs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by hedonistic: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
Looks stupid to me, that you would stay in Yankee to chop tax money for years, and you still remain there. If they don't catch you today, they would catch you tomorrow. Imagine, 2012 - 2015. He should be balled out and returned to naija tey tey, or at least to Southy, Ghana, or Malay.

See the likes of Yoya of ATL.
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by nototribalist: 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Kazeem grew of in Nnewi one of the city of Bi*fraud..

Kazeem also served as a youth corp in Anambra state

He mixed much with them that's why..

His Bestfriend back in camp was Christopher Ebuka

Attached is the picture of Ebuka

Quote me and die young!
yorubbers are criminals. Skull Miners

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by Humanistme: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin food for the Igbos. afonja will not like this
AFONJA!
signed
NCAN

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by Eazybay(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mehn even if you don't want to check names, name checking must find you come..

What is wire fraud

OK lemme ask 9ce

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by Origamist: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by cricifixo: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Misbehave undecided
muller101:
behave
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by AngelicBeing: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Useless criminals, serves them right, where is my cane to flog these useless thieves angry

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by AngelicBeing: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No!!.

It is if you can't do it fine, don't do the crime

Crime must be done,
But you must not be caught!
Hian, you have started again with your jugunu advise tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by crisycent: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
I no need to look the name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by manikspears: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
IgboticGirl:
all prisons in UK, CANADA, US is filled with one particular tribe of scammers, skull miners, yahoo yahoo, rapist

bOTH their Obas and citizens are yahoo yahoo by blood

how i which this country can shared between regions so that international organizations and countries will know that is one particular skull mining tribe is causing all this havoc

good ,but how come your tongue was cut off during the case of bishop of anambra,you are an illiterate and a fool,i've noticed you people support anyone from your area even if he feeds on human blood in public but the yoruba's will never do that.growup, learn and be wiser.these people are a big disgrace to their respective tribes and should not be defended however i look forward to your comment when an igboman misbehaves.
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by chairman010: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

nothing you say or do here will change the fact that he is your brother, I don't feel that it is right to disown your blood for a few likes on nairaland, I also feel that you are in denial and you are comfortable doing the ostrich, bringing Biafra into this and every other thread says a lot about you and none of them good

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by opribo(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Thats their field of specialozation, to defraud any system in a coded way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by delors(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Oh my god! My undergrad class mate at OAU among the convicted!
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by wumade: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
IgboticGirl:
all prisons in UK, CANADA, US is filled with one particular tribe of scammers, skull miners, yahoo yahoo, rapist

bOTH their Obas and citizens are yahoo yahoo by blood

how i which this country can shared between regions so that international organizations and countries will know that is one particular skull mining tribe is causing all this havoc

RIP ENGLISH...this is epic! Kikikikikikikiki
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by LexngtonSteele: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
chairman010:

nothing you say or do here will change the fact that he is your brother, I don't feel that it is right to disown your blood for a few likes on nairaland, I also feel that you are in denial and you are comfortable doing the ostrich, bringing Biafra into this and every other thread says a lot about you and none of them good

Who gives a shi.t about your crass opinion?

Read my post well...We don't support criminality in SW. We don't make them chiefs.

Now buzz off!
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by gozzlin: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

What a m0ron. grin You don't defend criminals my hairy ass!

Tinubu, the other senator cum drug Lord whose name eludes me (is it kashamu Baruji or whatever), Hushpuppi and all the fraudsters 9ice praised in his song, etc, are not criminals, right? Delusional fool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by LexngtonSteele: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
gozzlin:

gozzlin's letter to his worthless homosexual father -

What a m0ron. grin You don't defend criminals my hairy ass!

Tinubu, the other senator whose name eludes me, Hushpuppi and all the fraudsters 9ice praised in his song, etc, are not criminals, right? Delusional fool.

Which evidence do you have on Tinubu except hearsay?

Show me his mugshot and I would stone him too.

Senator Buruji Kashumu is probably the name you want. Now go and play in the sand. Adults are here....stop giving yourself high BP grin

If that pained, the Lagos lagoon is big enough for a dive grin
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by gozzlin: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Which evidence do you have on Tinubu except hearsay?

Show me his mugshot and I would stone him too.

Senator Buruji Kashumu is probably the name you want. Now go and play in the sand. Adults are here....stop giving yourself high BP grin

If that pained, the Lagos lagoon is big enough for a dive grin

I shake my head for you Mr Man. How pathetically dumb can one be!

You are an adult and I'm a kid who should play in the sand? If your first comment on this thread is how adults in your community make unguarded and inane comments, then I'm afraid your community is full of airheads.

The news is about yorubas that committed serious fraud and your first comment was to throw jibes, baseless jibes at a another tribe. Obviously, you think through your anus Mr fool at forty. Your hatred will suffocate you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by Donvalentino55(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
AFONJAS again!!! Them use crime swear for una...? Always disgracing us home and abroad!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by LexngtonSteele: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
gozzlin:

gozzlin to his homosexual father and spermbank mother
I shake my head for you Mr Man. How pathetically dumb can one be!

You are an adult and I'm a kid who should play in the sand? If your first comment on this thread is how adults in your community make unguarded and inane comments, then I'm afraid your community is full of airheads.

The news is about yorubas that committed serious fraud and your first comment was to throw jibes, baseless jibes at a another tribe. Obviously, you think through your anus Mr fool at forty. Your hatred will suffocate you.

Interesting message to your parents. Now cry more, it amuses me ! grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by justice212: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Am just here to check name

Let me do and come and be going

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Tiv Farmer In Benue, Youths Block Road (Photos) / Guard Rapes 13-year-old Stepdaughter, Mother Poisons Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.