Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S (23679 Views)

Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK / Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo / USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by aariwa(m): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Senseless comments everywhere. Nairaland has become a kids circus.Nobody is condemning the parents who brought up these kind of people
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by gozzlin: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Interesting message to your parents. Now cry more, it amuses me ! grin grin grin

I'm not sure you even know who your father is. Most louts from your region don't know their papa. And neither do you. Dingbat!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by LexngtonSteele: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
gozzlin:

I'm not sure you even know who your father is. Most louts from your region don't know their papa. And neither do you. Dingbat!

hehe hehe. ..like this?

Yoruba Demons have been supplying pipe to Aba Jewish ladies since 87BC...

Do a DNA test. One of your many Afonja neighbours is likely your biological dadgrin

They ALL entered the place...ask mummy for the truth if she can swear by Amadioha grin

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by cstr1000: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by cstr1000: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

hehe hehe. ..like this?

Yoruba Demons have been supplying pipe to Aba Jewish ladies since 87BC...

Do a DNA test. One of your many Afonja neighbours is likely your biological dadgrin

They ALL entered the place...ask mummy for the truth if she can swear by Amadioha grin
There are probably more igbo men married to yoruba women in lagos than the other way round.
It is just not something they broadcast because of the hurdles they had to pass through to get approval from their igbo parents. The likes of peter okoye, O.C ukeje, Byran Okwara, Coscharis, Emeka Anyaoku and the likes who are currently married to yoruba women, not to mention the thousands of ordinary igbo men piping various yoruba women in lagos.
Even in my family, three of my uncles got married to yoruba women. The yoruba women with the highest quality. Far beyond the reach of dregs like you.
They don't brag about it like a loquacious yoruba weakling like you who get his life validation from bedding women superior to your ethnic.
na only for nairaland i see say people dey use women brag. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by LexngtonSteele: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
cstr1000:

There are probably more igbo men married to yoruba women in lagos than the other way round.
It is just not something they broadcast because of the hurdles they had to pass through to get approval from their igbo parents. The likes of peter okoye, O.C ukeje, Byran Okwara, Coscharis, Emeka Anyaoku and the likes who are currently married to yoruba women, not to mention the thousands of ordinary igbo men piping various yoruba women in lagos.
Even in my family, three of my uncles got married to yoruba women. The yoruba women with the highest quality. Far beyond the reach of dregs like you.
They don't brag about it like a loquacious yoruba weakling like you who get his life validation from bedding women superior to your ethnic.

Nna mehnn "na for NL I dey see people dey use women brag"... proceeds to do exactly that.

A Yoruba woman is a prize to attain...that's why you consider it an achievement and a trophy. All your important men MUST marry a Yoruba lady to show they "made" it in life as you confirmed.

Now go and cry in a quiet corner, don't make me notice you.
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by cstr1000: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Nna mehnn "na f[b]or NL I dey see people dey use women brag"... proceeds to do exactly that.

A Yoruba woman is a prize to attain...that's why you consider it an achievement and a trophy. All your important men MUST marry a Yoruba lady to show they "made" it in life as you confirmed.

Now go and cry in a quiet corner, don't make me notice you.
Abeg comot here.
A yoruba woman is a prize to attain indeed. cheesy Trying saying that without laughing.
Bonobo that brags with women. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by LexngtonSteele: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
cstr1000:

Abeg comot here.
A yoruba woman is a prize to attain indeed. cheesy Trying saying that without laughing.
Bonobo that brags with women. cheesy cheesy cheesy

So what are your Ezeges doing chasing them. You wrote that yourself. Yoruba Demons pipe and dump them. You would soon see my dickprints all over your sisters if you continue ranting...

Proceed at your own risk...Google my name

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by Suspense12(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
IgboticGirl:
all prisons in UK, CANADA, US is filled with one particular tribe of scammers, skull miners, yahoo yahoo, rapist

bOTH their Obas and citizens are yahoo yahoo by blood

how i which this country can shared between regions so that international organizations and countries will know that is one particular skull mining tribe is causing all this havoc

Judging from your writing, it shows you are morally deficient, academically bereft and grammatically weak... Quality Education from the SW would do you a lot of good!

It's not too late to enroll in one of our numerous quality primary school here....

Back to the matter of the fraudsters, they should suffer and rot in jail....we will never condone anyone bent on tarnishing our image in SW and Nigeria at large!

Let's them face the full force of justice
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by cstr1000: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

So what are your Ezeges doing chasing them. You wrote that yourself. Yoruba Demons pipe and dump them. You would soon see my dickprints all over your sisters if you continue ranting...

Proceed at your own risk...Google my name

grin
otondo.
Girl wey gree for people like una no get worth.
Which igbo man you see dey pursue yoruba women?. Dem tell you say peter okoye pursue lola omotayo, or tekno pursue lola ray or all the lolas in yorubaland that has being marked as igbo property. cheesy It is the other way round.
The yoruba women see the stability, prospect of a functional stable igbo family and they come running headlong. Not the type of men that will have just 1 million in his account and he already has three illegitimate children from plenty owambes.
I spit on una head.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by koladebrainiac(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lol at least Afonja man got busted here . when i read Us i knew it will be afonja
But any crime news in Cambodia
Uganda
Malaysia
Indian
Yougoslavia
North korea korea
Thailand
China
Okey japan
Philipian
Syria
Lebanon
Hong kong
Singapore
Trust me na Igbos aka evans kinsmen go do am
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by sweetkev(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
SenatorM:
Kazeem’s brother, Michael Kazeem, has also pleaded guilty to an indictment and awaits sentencing. Four other members of the gang —, Oluwatobi Rueben Dehinbo, Lateef Aina Animawun, Oluwaseunara Temitope Osanyinbi and Oluwamuyiwa Abolad Olawoye — were earlier indicted by a federal grand jury in May 2015.
See the Cone Heads. Dem don swear for this People, tomorrow their brothers go go Skull Mine.
You are very stupid for posting that cap on this forum. Better than your Red ugly cap IDIOT
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by LexngtonSteele: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
cstr1000:

otondo.
Which igbo man you see dey pursue yoruba women?. Dem tell you say peter okoye pursue lola omotayo, or tekno pursue lola ray or all the lolas in yorubaland that has being marked as igbo property. cheesy It is the other way round.
The yoruba women see the stability, prospect of a functional stable igbo family and they come running headlong. Not the type of men that will have just 1 million in his account and he already has three illegitimate children from plenty owambes.
I spit on una head.

Thanks for your first sentence...you described your sisters. Now you are boring me...buzz off!
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by Fucktensei: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
If you know that you're the same tribe with this man, pls wear this long cap and hide your face cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by tarano: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nationwide Identity Theft and IRS Tax Fraud Scheme Results in Federal Prison Sentences

Personally identifiable information of thousands of taxpayers used to file false federal income tax returns seeking $48 million in refunds from the IRS

MEDFORD, Ore. – On Thursday, May 18, 2017, United States District Court Judge Ann Aiken sentenced Oluwatobi Reuben Dehinbo, 32, and Oluwaseunara Temitope Osanyinbi, 36, both from Nigeria and the Atlanta area, to federal prison for conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud, aggravated identity theft, wire fraud and mail fraud. Dehinbo was sentenced to 108 months and Osanyinbi was sentenced to 72 months. Both defendants are subject to a two-year mandatory minimum for possessing or using a victim’s identity to commit a fraud. Dehinbo and Osanyinbi were ordered to pay $2.7 million and $876,161 in restitution respectively. Having been convicted of aggravated felonies, both defendants will be subject to deportation upon completion of their prison sentences.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by verygudbadguy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
IgboticGirl:

how i which this country can shared between regions so that international organizations and countries will know that is one particular skull mining tribe is causing all this havoc
Wish.. Into...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by Eluwilussit(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
0b100100111:

The guy must have spent his childhood in Anambra or Abia!

Afonja's re not known for crime except when raised far away from home.

Should be a clarion call to the minute Westerners who still raise there kids in Eastern Nigeria.

Did you read the post? These guys all live somewhere in the states or so. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by VanBommel(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
cstr1000:

FINISH HIM!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by VanBommel(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
cstr1000:

otondo.
I spit on una head.

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by zabadii(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ncsamuel:
Afonja again?! Wait are there no other jobs that these young afonja men can do?
like drugs
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S by ActionsShure: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Afonjas can like tax refund format

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guard Rapes 13-year-old Stepdaughter, Mother Poisons Victim / Armed Men Robbing Market Women In Enugu Arrested (Photos) / Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.