Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Business Idea For Ten Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea For Ten Million Naira (1166 Views)

Bisiness Idea For U. / What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? / Need Perfect Gift Idea For A Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by 10digit: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2017
Hello Nairalander, I was given 10million naira from sales of my parent inheritance and will like to know the best business to invest the money in wisely with high return. your advice will be highly appreciated. thanks
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by ayoncox: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2017
7 things I will advise you do...
1. Take 2 to 5 million out of the money, go and buy land as cheap as 200,000 Naira.
2. Go and Register a company and start a legitimate business. It wont cost you more than 100 k
3. Apply for professional course in Canada or Austrailia, working over there will give you access to over 10 million naira in income per year.
4. Join as many professional bodies as possible.
5. Join a popular political party and be an active member against 2019.
6. Start an NG0 you can make a lot of money through that.
7. Rent Acres of land and start farming cassava, corn, vegetable and tomato
8. Invest part of the money in Treasury Bills
9. Start a mushroom school before you know it, it will grow big.
10. I am about kicking off in a multi million naira business you can invest as a shareholder in mynewly registered business. You can reach me via ajideayodeji@gmail.com or my phone number 08089456258
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by Ltrust(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2017
Export business is a lucrative business to venture. It holds vast potential that is highly untapped and its development in Nigeria has been a positive one. The uptrend is largely due to the advancement of Information Technology and the downside fortune of the crude oil market forcing investors and government to explore alternative markets. Now, the future is non-oil products like sesame seed, ginger, shea butter, cashew nut, gum arabic, bitter kola etc. You will have known the world is like a global village and anyone can communicate with one another in real time due to the globalization of business.

You have decided to venture into the export of agro commodity from Nigeria. Due to varied nature of the export trade, you won't want to make a financial mistake. You won't follow a linear pathway. You will need a broader perspective. You will need a mentoring guide. You will need a business plan, a bankable plan, a comprehensive plan that will give you a roadmap in this industry. A business plan that details on the financial analysis with in-depth profitability analysis that specifies the return on investment based on the local and foreign prices of the different commodities.

Due to my many years as a player in the industry, I can give you a standard agro-export business plan, bankable, comprehensive feasibility studies/financial analysis/Cost & profit analysis for the export of Nigeria agro products with inclusive of market analysis and intelligence. its coverage is on sesame seed, shea butter, ginger, cashew nut and gum arabic.

Inclusive is 15 other vital documents with in-depth and illustrative coverage on agro-export procedures, payment systems, documentation, planning, risk analysis, shipping companies, export unit, pricing, quotation drafting, agro-export financing, transportation, and logistics, quality control, commodity price list, local product sourcing, foreign buyers etc./07033097160
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by secure: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
With 5million naira you can invest in Palm kennel oil mill industry in Nigeria with about 20%return on investment on a monthly basis. For more details about the business you can contact me via watsapp or call on 07033881710.
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by Fxmanager(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2017
10digit:
Hello Nairalander, I was given 10million naira from sales of my parent inheritance and will like to know the best business to invest the money in wisely with high return. your advice will be highly appreciated. thanks

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: Business Idea For Ten Million Naira by bnanzip(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2017
Only use 100k to start any business you love. Do not rush to multiply any money that may make you lose and start thinking of suicide.
Don't tell anyone you have money.
Live like a broke man before that money varnishes into thin air.
Get a job and be doing pending when you learn enough about business and when the first business of 100k starts getting profit.
Use about 5 million in treasury bills.
Rent a house and do not buy one unless your 100k business you started can afford one.
It takes years to learn about business and for business to grow.
Bye.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Very Cheap And Legally Approved Naija Adsense Account For Sale. Fastest Finger / How To Pay On Fiverr (pls Help) / Managed Binary Trading Accounts , Get 10% ROI On Your Money Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.