Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Badoo Member Nabbed After Gang Smashed Woman’s Head Inside Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo Member Nabbed After Gang Smashed Woman’s Head Inside Church (667 Views)

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) / Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badoo Member Nabbed After Gang Smashed Woman’s Head Inside Church by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Suspected members of the Badoo cult at the weekend attacked the Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Okin Parish, Igbo Agbowa, Ibeshe in Ikorodu, Lagos.

Three Badoo cultists had mixed with the congregation during the vigil.

As members slept, the assailants smashed stone on the head of a woman.

The victim raised the alarm, which woke up other church members and residents of the area.

A resident told Punch that the suspects were chased and one of them was apprehended.

The witness added that the woman had been admitted to a hospital.

He said: “After his arrest, he told us that they were three that attended the vigil. They pretended to be members of the church.

“People were exhausted after the service and slept off inside the church. During that period, they attacked the woman. She was seriously injured in the head.

“Two of them fled, but the third suspect was apprehended and taken to the Ipakodo Police Station. Some youths wanted to lynch him, but they were stopped.”

An elder in the community urged the police to arrest other fleeing members and their sponsors.

“The woman is in a critical condition at the hospital. It was assurances from elderly members of the community that justice would be done that made the youths hand over the suspect to the police.

“We have witnessed a situation where a suspect was caught like this and handed over to the police, but nothing came out of it.

“The police should ensure diligent investigation and prosecution. If justice is done, people will stop jungle justice,” he added.

Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, has confirmed the incident.

The CP said, “We don’t want those ones that ran away to have an inkling of what we are doing.

“We have been looking for how to get them. If we blow this open, others may go into hiding.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/07/badoo-member-nabbed-gang-smashed-womans-head-inside-church/
Re: Badoo Member Nabbed After Gang Smashed Woman’s Head Inside Church by NwaAmaikpe: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2017
shocked

People were shot dead in a Catholic church the other day.
Now a woman's head was smashed in church.

Na wa oooo
Seems the safest thing to do is to sit at home and watch TBN on Sundays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Badoo Member Nabbed After Gang Smashed Woman’s Head Inside Church by simplyhonest(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2017
let justice be met on him...
Re: Badoo Member Nabbed After Gang Smashed Woman’s Head Inside Church by Evablizin(f): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2017
shocked

God deliver your people from every activities of Skull miners

1 Like

Re: Badoo Member Nabbed After Gang Smashed Woman’s Head Inside Church by Yeligray(m): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2017
simplyhonest:
let justice be met on him...
justice is the consistant and transparent will to render to everyone what is due to them... I'm sorry but from what i'av gathered starting for looters there is no justice.. Justice is only done to the poor and not the rich..
Re: Badoo Member Nabbed After Gang Smashed Woman’s Head Inside Church by Seguntimmy(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2017
dnt tel me these is from Lagos again o, wats wrong wit Lagos and Bad news?
Re: Badoo Member Nabbed After Gang Smashed Woman’s Head Inside Church by simplyhonest(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Yeligray:
justice is the consistant and transparent will to render to everyone what is due to them... I'm sorry but from what i'av gathered starting for looters there is no justice.. Justice is only done to the poor and not the rich..
still... justice should be met on him...
Re: Badoo Member Nabbed After Gang Smashed Woman’s Head Inside Church by cricifixo: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2017
I'm disappointed in this people, why the fvck is he still breathing? angry
Re: Badoo Member Nabbed After Gang Smashed Woman’s Head Inside Church by Yeligray(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2017
simplyhonest:
still... justice should be met on him...
yeah, i'm not against that
Re: Badoo Member Nabbed After Gang Smashed Woman’s Head Inside Church by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2017
grin shocked grin

No where is safe anymore in this country,
If it is not suicide bombers attacking a church,
It is badoo gang members,
Or even Bishop's boys.

But, God is truly merciful.

No matter what, the church is the best place to be.

At least dying in the church is far better than in a hotel room grin
Re: Badoo Member Nabbed After Gang Smashed Woman’s Head Inside Church by Neminc: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2017
You couldn't even smash a lady's head properly. Clumsy badoo!!

1 Like

Re: Badoo Member Nabbed After Gang Smashed Woman’s Head Inside Church by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2017
Another case of skull mining?
Re: Badoo Member Nabbed After Gang Smashed Woman’s Head Inside Church by victor44843(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2017
picture or we don't believe you

(1) (Reply)

Rl Whose Grandpa Killed Himself After She Accused Him Of Rape, Begs Grandma / Newsroom Exclusive: Fraudsters, Cultists And Drug Users Takeover Orile Iju / "I Will Not Go Back To That School Again, Except Buratai Is The Gateman" -girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.