Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

"I Will Not Go Back To That School Again, Except Buratai Is The Gateman" -girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Will Not Go Back To That School Again, Except Buratai Is The Gateman" -girl (666 Views)

Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo / Gateman Nearly Stabbed His Boss To Death In Awka, Gets Beaten (photos) / Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Not Go Back To That School Again, Except Buratai Is The Gateman" -girl by markode777: 5:41am On Feb 22, 2018
KINGSLEY IWU

The dreaded terrorists attack on Government Girls Science and Techinical College, Dapchi, have put great fears in the mind of the girls to return back to school in Yobe state.

Faiza Mohanned, a pupil of the school, said yesterday that she would go back to the scholl only if Chief of Army Staff Lt.-Gen. Yusuf Tukur Buratai is the gateman.

The student eulogised the efforts of “our teachers who tried to keep us together”. “They tried their best to control us not to scatter into the bush but some stubborn students started jumping the fence to run into the bush. There were some of us that hid in nearby houses from the school.”

She said the Vice Principal (Academics) and the Vice Principal (Admin) were keeping watch on the movement of the Boko Haram men around the school.

“I told my mother that I will not go back to that school again, except Buratai is the gateman.

But my sister’s daughter told me that my demands are impossible because Gen. Buratai cannot come down to Dapchi to become gateman in my school. What I simply want is for government to provide for us enough security.

“Because of what my sister said, I will go back but if I see no security, I will just come back and study at home and write my final exams and my JAMB,” Faiza said.

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/02/i-will-not-go-back-to-that-school-again.html

Re: "I Will Not Go Back To That School Again, Except Buratai Is The Gateman" -girl by Samusu(m): 6:18am On Feb 22, 2018
Until Buratai is the gateman kam

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Go Back To That School Again, Except Buratai Is The Gateman" -girl by Oche211(m): 6:23am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: "I Will Not Go Back To That School Again, Except Buratai Is The Gateman" -girl by Mak4web(m): 6:46am On Feb 22, 2018
Buratai will do something about it
Re: "I Will Not Go Back To That School Again, Except Buratai Is The Gateman" -girl by Nutase: 6:52am On Feb 22, 2018
Buratai don't get new job. grin
Re: "I Will Not Go Back To That School Again, Except Buratai Is The Gateman" -girl by muhammed50(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2018
Definitely
Re: "I Will Not Go Back To That School Again, Except Buratai Is The Gateman" -girl by omowolewa: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2018
Unfortunately Brantai won't do that.

What happens to reducing the numbers of schools in that state then protect the few ones maximumly.

But where were they taking the kidnapped ladies to? Think Sambisa is already in control of NA.
Re: "I Will Not Go Back To That School Again, Except Buratai Is The Gateman" -girl by tuzeriouz(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2018
omowolewa:
Unfortunately Brantai won't do that.

What happens to reducing the numbers of schools in that state then protect the few ones maximumly.

But where were they taking the kidnapped ladies to? Think Sambisa is already in control of NA.
please go and buy sense
Re: "I Will Not Go Back To That School Again, Except Buratai Is The Gateman" -girl by omowolewa: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
tuzeriouz:

please go and buy sense

Thank you your royal HIGHness, president science students' class

(1) (Reply)

Niger Kid, Begging On The Street, Slap Man On The Head For Not Giving Her Money / B'haram: Life Is Short And Brutish In Sambisa Forest, Insurgents Recount / Disagreement Over Dirty Naira Note Turns Bloody In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.