Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,869 members, 7,862,911 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

The Seven Seals(The Third Seal- Three Measures Of Barley For A Penny) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seven Seals(The Third Seal- Three Measures Of Barley For A Penny) (339 Views)

Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives / Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice / Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Seven Seals(The Third Seal- Three Measures Of Barley For A Penny) by luvmijeje01: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2017
I'm using alternate moniker to open this thread. Hopefully, Seun will investigate why I can't open a thread with my luvmijeje's moniker and hopefully the issue will be resolved. This is my 20th book on the book of Revelation.

Revelation 6:5-6

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
Re: The Seven Seals(The Third Seal- Three Measures Of Barley For A Penny) by luvmijeje01: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2017
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And when he had opened the third seal,

This is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. The only King who is worthy, about to open the 3rd Judgement of God upon the earth.

I heard the third beast say, Come and see.

One of the 4 witnesses called onto John.

Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse;

The black horse signified death.

and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand

A pair of balances signified a double blow. A rider holding it signified these calamities were assigned to men twice. It were blame on men twice.

Hopefully I will understand this as I proceed.
Re: The Seven Seals(The Third Seal- Three Measures Of Barley For A Penny) by luvmijeje01: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2017
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say,

And one of God's four witnesses spoke up, saying.

A measure of wheat for a penny,

This signified there will be scarcity. But scarcity of what? And I was told to continue.

and three measures of barley for a penny;

This signified inflation

and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

This signified those exempted are His anointed and believers.
Name Of Death : collapse of Maya civilization

A measure for a wheat For a penny (Scarcity) : Water

3 measures of Barley for a penny (inflation) : overused of land

Year of occurrence : 900 AD

Double assigned blame : conflict and drought.
Re: The Seven Seals(The Third Seal- Three Measures Of Barley For A Penny) by luvmijeje01: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2017
Name Of Death : The Collapse of the Ottoman Empire

A measure for a wheat For a penny (Scarcity) : Quality leadership

3 measures of Barley for a penny (inflation) : Cost of expansion

Year of occurrence : 1922

Double assigned blame : Failure of leadership and war
Re: The Seven Seals(The Third Seal- Three Measures Of Barley For A Penny) by luvmijeje01: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2017
Name Of Death : The dissolution of the Soviet Union

A measure for a wheat For a penny (Scarcity) : Quality policies/leadership

3 measures of Barley for a penny (inflation) : Economy recession

Year of occurrence : 1991

Double assigned blame : Leadership and quality policies

(1) (Reply)

You Would Have Spoken In Tongues If You Were In The Upper Room / Three Kinds Of Pleasure / Nnamdi Kanu Bitterly Explains Why Biafra Actualisation Is Still Lingering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.