Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me, Pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me, Pls Help (594 Views)

Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me, Pls Help by chichijas(m): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2017
Helo Nairalanders,

i had be having this issue for about 2 years now buh sometimes, it stopped buh later it started again continuously for about 2 years.
what is the issue?

the issue is, i sometimes get a metallic/ somehow bitter taste in my mouth and i feel dizzy for some times. later it stops. it normally stop after i had taken some food.

i don't feel like this before, what could be the problem?
Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me, Pls Help by nextprince: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2017
Don't you have diagnostic & medical/health centres in your area?
Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me, Pls Help by Investnow2017: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
Don't you have diagnostic & medical/health centres in your area?

Speak with a Psychiatrist, it may be depression, likely a sign of bipolar. Get help fast. Guess you lose appetite too and sometimes, you can't even tell how you feel. And you feel downcast and unhappy, etc, etc. And don't feel like doing anything. Do you have these feelings?
Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me, Pls Help by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2017
grin shocked grin

Pls, visit the nearest Teaching Hospital or FMC to you for prompt medical attention.

There is little or no help on health issues on this platform.

Your physical presence before a team of medical professionals is key to having your problem solved.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me, Pls Help by chichijas(m): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2017
Investnow2017:

Speak with a Psychiatrist, it may be depression, likely a sign of bipolar. Get help fast. Guess you lose appetite too and sometimes, you can't even tell how you feel. And you feel downcast and unhappy, etc, etc. And don't feel like doing anything. Do you have these feelings?

yes i can't tell how i feel buh i am a glutton when it comes to eating ooo grin.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me, Pls Help by chichijas(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

Pls, visit the nearest Teaching Hospital or FMC to you for prompt medical attention.

There is little or no help on health issues on this platform.

Your physical presence before a team of medical professionals is key to having your problem solved.

thanks for your advice!
though it is not that serious. i notice this from the period i started going to gym.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me, Pls Help by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 10, 2017
chichijas:

thanks for your advice!
though it is not that serious. i notice this from the period i started going to gym.

grin shocked grin

Everything serious begins by looking 'not that serious'
A stitch in time saves nine.

According to you, its been 2yrs now since you first noticed it. That my friend is a long period of time when it comes to health matters.

Get to the hospital & save yourself from avoidable discomfort and worries.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me, Pls Help by Investnow2017: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2017
chichijas:

yes i can't tell how i feel buh i am a glutton when it comes to eating ooo grin.

Yes, appetite can blow through the roof too. It comes with excess in anything the body sets to do - stunted or excess

Just concerned because a close pal suffers from same too.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me, Pls Help by chichijas(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Investnow2017:

Yes, appetite can blow through the roof too. It comes with excess in anything the body sets to do - stunted or excess

Just concerned because a close pal suffers from same too.

Thanks For your concern,
i think i should also visit a diagnostic centre for a sure result!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Joshua Ajeh Walk Again / Call HIV Advocacy Call Center On 07009000500 For Treatment On HIV And Sti / Ladies Care!!! Take Care Of Your Privates Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.