Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) (5004 Views)

Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad / Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi Greeting His Party Leader Tinubu - Photo / Chibuike Amaechi Celebrates His 54th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by Marotzke(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
And when he wanted to marry, he went to Enugwu Ukwu, " Nkpume onyilienyi" the descendants of the first son of Nri to take a wife.
Amaechi knows whom he is deceiving.
Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Marotzke:
And when he wanted to marry, he went to Enugwu Ukwu, " Nkpume onyilienyi" the descendants of the first son of Nri to take a wife.
Amaechi knows whom he is deceiving.

Same as Peter Odili. That's all they do those South South Igbo...Gov. Okowa, and also former governor of Cross River Gov. Imoke who is an Igbo man. Even Akpabio married from Enugu.
Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by attackgat: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
Its good that Chibuike Amaechi has finally come out to tell the world that he is an Igbo man.

Let this be a warning to all the morrons out there who will ask

"Is Rivers Igbo land?"

Parts of Rivers is Igbo land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by DocHMD: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

This is all politics. I have noticed that he has started wearing Ishiagu as 2019 approaches thinking that being Igbo will give him the VP slot.

Lol...I thought I was the only one who noticed that. grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by donigspain(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
maskid:
whether he said that or not is not important. ikweres etc. are more igbo than item pple of abia state
You must be silly for making such atrocious statement about Item. Just respect yourself and don't be a tool of disunity.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by pazienza(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
attackgat:
Its good that Chibuike Amaechi has finally come out to tell the world that he is an Igbo man.

Let this be a warning to all the morrons out there who will ask

"Is Rivers Igbo land?"

Parts of Rivers is Igbo land

Do you really believe Amaechi?
He is only playing politics of emotion. To get Ndiigbo to go gentle on him.

Ogbako Ikwerre which represents Ikwerre mainstream is aggressively anti Igbo.

No one should take Amaechi serious

We should put him under necessary pressure if need be, to get our deserved share in the railway project, if he like let him be Igbo or Bini, that one is none of our business.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwizgfe7zM3VAhXIhrQKHTbID7YQwqsBCCYwAA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA

Watch Omehia address Ikwerre people in Ogbako Ikwerre convention in USA this year.

Ndiigbo should not allow mischievous Ikwerre people play on our emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
StarOfDavid:
"I made it very clear yesterday when i appeared before the senate that it is important senator Abaribe doesn't deny me my igbo heritage.like an igboman, i can't seat down there to deny igbo people the right to transport" Minister of transport...Ex gov Chibuike Amaechi

WeSouthSouth crew, WeNigerDelta,WeNoIgboInNigerDelta, WeIkwerreIsNotIgbo crews, where are you guys, come and reply Amaechi.

From 3.45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwpBhrAHR-k&list=PLl6IvhbhEqwx9GywZx0FpDrME3EHfm6Vl&index=23
Is he tired of we-the-south-south already grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! / FG, NNPC, Industry Players Intensify Efforts To Increase Domestic Gas Supply / Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.