Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,038 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Chika Ike Kicks Off Season 3 Of Reality Show With Call For Entries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Kicks Off Season 3 Of Reality Show With Call For Entries (431 Views)

Spot Chika Ike In This Harvard Business Class Photo / Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Kicks Off Season 3 Of Reality Show With Call For Entries by marryjesus: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2017
Chika Ike's "African Diva Reality Show," which was launched in 2015, is set for a third season.

The reality series is currently in search of African ladies between the age of 18 to 35, who have a talent they want to showcase."African Diva Reality Show" features 22 ladies between the ages of 18 and 35 in a house for weeks as they complete various tasks and are evicted weekly.
The last season saw Ebony beat Beatrice to become the winner of $10,000, a brand new car, an acting contract, a cover feature in an international magazine and one year supply of Fancy Nancy accessories.Love Egbules, who won the first season of the reality series walked home with a cash prize of four million Naira and a movie contract.
In 2016, she shot her winning movie "All of Me," which starred her alongside Ike, Deyemi Okanlawon, Kenneth Okolie and more.In an earlier interview with Pulse Nigeria, the filmmaker said the show was inspired by her passion to give the African woman a voice.
"I wanted to empower the young African woman. I wanted to give a girl a chance because I for one for was given one," she said.The winner of the new season will win two million naira, one year movie contract, one year cover feature on an international magazine and one year supply of Fancy Nancy accessories.
source:http://www.akelicious.com/2017/08/chika-ike-kicks-off-season-3-of-reality.html

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Mum As She Turns A Year Older [PICS] / M.I And Vector Supremacy Battle Lingers On Despite Death / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Passed Away Before 2nd Half Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.